Which Vaccine?

You do realize that without the janitor to keep the ” facility” clean that the medical experts wouldn’t be able to do their job correctly...

Of course!

Janitorial work is very important and they’re a valuable part of any team.

But if I want medical advice, I’m going to consult a doctor and not a janitor.

If a janitor insists that the doctor’s medical advice is wrong, then I’m going to politely smile, nod, and completely disregard every single thing that idiot says.
I Understand, but that doesn't change who has solutions and who creates the problem by being to pretentious to listen or pay attention.. I thought half my posts were making that point.
I say the same thing about religion, but in another analogy.
" If you wouldn't learn to fly a plane through a boating instructor, then why would you learn about the OT and Judaic teachings/definitions through Rome (the oppressors) narrative?"
But don't you become a hypocrit when all you learn about Trump and his Policies are through his opposition's demonization and resistance (insurrection) and not neutral sources or sources that know him and all his policies not just the ones media allows you to hear or word play spin and propaganda?
View attachment 477893

You say a lot of things and it comes across as rambling.

I stopped caring about whatever point you’re trying to make when it became apparent that you’re delusional enough to think you know more than our medical experts despite having zero medical credentials.

We pretty much stopped conversing after that. I’m definitely not taking you seriously. To me, you’re a janitor rambling on and on about medicine claiming that the doctors are wrong. Sorry, but I’m not listening lol.
Thank you for admiting Biden is delusional and should not be listened to.
Biden is (Quote): "delusional enough to think he knows more than our ( political, global, and border immigration) experts "
Checkmate!
View attachment 477922

Your attempt to flip that around was retarded.

Your delusional belief that you know more about medicine than our health experts doesn’t mean that others share your same delusions.
You just admitted your comments (standards) are flawed or that those standards are only for the opposition and everyone else, but not yourselves. That's the definition of flip flop, you either believe in your standard you set or not, and it applies to everyone equally, because "nobody is above the law" remember?
Must be nice to have no morals ethics and standards, and no faith in your choices and their policies that you have to attack opposition personally instead of intectual honesty discuss the subject and refute the commentary and source your refutation instead of ad hominem replies with rage filled trolling. I thank you for proving my points, in a tangible manner, so people can learn about how pride causes our suffering.

I believe that you believe that. But it’s idiotic. Your grasp on logic is terrible.
Now that I was proven right about caution on J&J doses and clotting, while your experts were wrong, and Biden's rush to get out his false promises caused the J&J shared facility with Astra Zenica misshap with 15 million wasted vials, would you like to apologize?
Your so called experts proved my points that you denied out of pride.
In my best Charlie Sheen voice, "WINNING"!

The "experts" have been wrong at every turn but I think they are willfully wrong. Their is very big money in this whole COVID fraud.

mRNA is vaccine of choice for the elites, globalists, fda, cdc because it contains the software operating system capable of delivering future vaccines, boosters, personal data, medical data, and a digital crypto currency block chain system. Dont take it and your ability for movement, travel, buying and selling starts being limited, Think of moderna and phizer as one stop shopping for the great reset. This path will not end well if we stay on it.

I do highly doubt they are taking the injection themselves though. That is all for show, no doubt. The injections are only for the serfs and peasants and the ones brainwashed enough to get injected by the corrupt pharmaceutical institution which became very corrupt after the snake oil salesmen Rockefellers took it over. And I have no doubt Bill Gates is related to the Rockefellers because he supports everything they have done in the past and he does the fraud even better.

Yet you believe what the con artist Bill Gates has to say. I am not surprised by that and I bet you also believe what the Quack Dr. Fauci has to say. Well, serves you right. :D

I’ll believe him before I believe someone with a 5th-grade education. :)

Yet you believe what the con artist Bill Gates has to say. I am not surprised by that and I bet you also believe what the Quack Dr. Fauci has to say. Well, serves you right. :D

download.jpg

View attachment 480422

Getting defensive are we? :)

Don’t mind me. But I’m just going to question the “critical thinker” who can’t seem to figure out something that most children learn very easily. :)

View attachment 480422

Don’t mind me. But I’m just going to question the “critical thinker” who can’t seem to figure out something that most children learn very easily. :)

Nothing defensive about a meme. I think it sums you up quite well, and you keep on doing exactly what the meme says. It is funny.:D

So you believe Bill Gates over Joe Biden then...
:eusa_clap:

Maybe he will love Bill Gates fake meat from his fake meat farms. Then when he is sick from the fake meat Billy will tell him it is a virus then he can also get Billie's vaccines.:D

View attachment 480422

Nothing defensive about a meme. I think it sums you up quite well, and you keep on doing exactly what the meme says. It is funny.:D

Oh I don't think there's anything unreasonable about my position.

A "critical thinker" who can't learn something that children easily grasp. Now why is that, "critical thinker"? You haven't actually answered that and I'm starting to think you're embarrassed about it. :)

Maybe he will love Bill Gates fake meat from his fake meat farms. Then when he is sick from the fake meat Billy will tell him it is a virus then he can also get Billie's vaccines.:D
Bill Gates literally avoided telling the interviewer that he himself would give up beef, but he did while smirking "tell us" we had to give it up.
IT'S the whole John Kerry Jet Hypocracy all over again. Someone needs to sneek a paparazzi pic of Bill Gates cutting a Prime Rib or eating a real hamburger.

View attachment 480422

A "critical thinker" who can't learn something that children easily grasp. Now why is that, "critical thinker"? You haven't actually answered that and I'm starting to think you're embarrassed about it. :)

You don't strike me as a critical thinker, but I suppose you can believe that about yourself if you want. Many people do believe their own delusions.

View attachment 480422

You don't strike me as a critical thinker, but I suppose you can believe that about yourself if you want. Many people do believe their own delusions.

I couldn't help noticing that you completely dodged that question.

I wonder why that is. :D

Bill Gates literally avoided telling the interviewer that he himself would give up beef, but he did while smirking "tell us" we had to give it up.
IT'S the whole John Kerry Jet Hypocracy all over again. Someone needs to sneek a paparazzi pic of Bill Gates cutting a Prime Rib or eating a real hamburger.

The way that psychopath Gates is, it wouldn't surprise me if he ate human meat. He surly seems to like to kill an maim humans an awful lot, especially those of color. Although I doubt he would eat the ones taking his vaccines. :D

View attachment 480422

What are you referring to that children learn so easily? You really aren't making sense with that one.

View attachment 480422

What are you referring to that children learn so easily? You really aren't making sense with that one.

I see you’re playing stupid now instead of answering. :D

View attachment 480422

But, I thought you said I was as smart as a 5th grader. So, how would I play stupid?

View attachment 480422

But, I thought you said I was as smart as a 5th grader. So, how would I play stupid?

And what was I referring to when I said you were as smart as a 5th grader?

C’mon, you can get it! :D

View attachment 480422

I know you have commented on my grammar. And like I said you actually lose grammar skills as you age, I mean unless you are an author and write books everyday and deal with the English language a lot. But grammar is not really my expertise. I can tell you I am not good in everything but their are some things I am great at. And you would be lying to yourself if you think you are great at everything and know everything. I can however, type 80 words a minute.

View attachment 480422

I know you have commented on my grammar. And like I said you actually lose grammar skills as you age, I mean unless you are an author and write books everyday and deal with the English language a lot. But grammar is not really my expertise. I can tell you I am not good in everything but their are some things I am great at. And you would be lying to yourself if you think you are great at everything and know everything. I can however, type 80 words a minute.

There you go! So you were playing stupid. Just like I said.

I haven’t forgotten 5th grade grammar like you have. Why is that? Please don’t play stupid this time, “critical thinker”. :)

I can tell you I am not good in everything but their are some things I am great at.

Children learn the difference between "there" and "their".

I would think that a "critical thinker" like yourself would be able to figure that out by now.

Why can't you learn that difference, "critical thinker"? :D

Forum List

Back