Which Vaccine?

Good, then I'll use you as a reference to get more money from Biden, which will come out of YOUR earnings. Thanks for the money Genius!

Well at least it would be going to the needy and mentally handicapped. :)
I thought Biden made too much money to Qualify?

I was talking about you, special guy.

Go take your special medication. You're losing focus again. :)
It's implied by standards.
You just proved rules only apply to your opposition and not yourselves, I see, and how long have you lived this hypocritical fascist way?
Joe says Hunter is smarter then you (not directly but indirectly implied by calling his son the smartest person he ever knew.
Since he knew Obama, that means smarter then Obama even.=indirectly implied
54itp0.jpg

Good, then I'll use you as a reference to get more money from Biden, which will come out of YOUR earnings. Thanks for the money Genius!

You just proved rules only apply to your opposition and not yourselves, I see, and how long have you lived this hypocritical fascist way?
Joe says Hunter is smarter then you (not directly but indirectly implied by calling his son the smartest person he ever knew.
View attachment 480178

Still getting distracted I see.

Maybe take your medication first and then respond.

:)

View attachment 480178

View attachment 480178

I don't ever "medicate myself", but it's nice for you to admit that's your first go to crutch and party support is by and through druggies.
Now that you bring up the subject, we can discuss how Biden's Compromised position to China and China's teaming up with Mexican cartels, allows China Fentanyl through our border and poison people like Minnesotas beloved son the Musician Prince and George Floyd, both over dosing on China Joe's FETYNAL. -oops!
55r2zm.jpg

View attachment 480178

I don't ever "medicate myself", but it's nice for you to admit that's your first go to crutch and party support is by and through druggies.
Now that you bring up the subject, we can discuss how Biden's Compromised position to China and China's teaming up with Mexican cartels, allows China Fentanyl through our border and poison people like Minnesotas beloved son the Musician Prince and George Floyd, both over dosing on China Joe's FETYNAL. -oops!
View attachment 480187

So your ADHD goes untreated.

That explains some things. :)

ON TOPIC:
Fact: it was Obama Biden administration that through the NIH gave money to the Wuhan lab even though they admit knowing the lab was then being used as a biological warfare lab.
Now a division of the NIH has teamed up with Moderna to roll out their vaccine.
The number 1 thing a NORMAL ADMINISTRATION and AG WOULD THINK TO DO, is to investigate if any NIH officials and researchers (or relatives and associates) have any any ties to Moderna or investments that can be construed as innapropraitely tied to their responsibility in financing this lab "accident". I am not accusing Moderna of anything, just some NIH officials could be corrupt and it's important to find out in an incident this hugely affecting the globe.
=common sense 101.
The fact nobody is looking into this should concern everyone everywhere, and be suspicious as all hell.
Which reminds me, take a look at the dollar amount the NIH paid the Wuhan lab in their first payment. Concerning & Interesting isn't it?

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

NONE. From what I understand, at best, they just lessen the severity of symptoms if you catch it.

This from a pandemic where 99 out of a hundred infected already have the virus but symptoms too mild to notice or care.

But the Astra-Zeneca can apparently kill you with a blood clot.

The Pfizer can make you grow old waiting for someone to come up with a -200° freezer to store it.

So that leaves the Moderna.

Do you feel lucky, Punk?

No, the evidence form lab studies shows that both Pfizer and Modena vaccines will prevent 94% of the cases in lab studies. In studies of real world patients, both vaccines showed they prevent 80% of cases after the 1st does and over 90% after the second dose.

So why can't anyone take their mask off?

View attachment 480178

View attachment 480187

You do realize you trashed your own argument by pretending to be a Dr. And expert on mental health and medication, but then so did your party in requesting a cognitive test for Trump when it was Biden who needed one and never took the test, but lied and said he did. A test so easy, but Don Lemon struggled telling a hippo and a rhino apart.
And no he didn't confuse Whoopie for Joy Behar.
-Checkmate, you argued against yourself!
download-9.jpg

View attachment 480178

View attachment 480187

You do realize you trashed your own argument by pretending to be a Dr. And expert on mental health and medication, but then so did your party in requesting a cognitive test for Trump when it was Biden who needed one and never took the test, but lied and said he did. A test so easy, but Don Lemon struggled telling a hippo and a rhino apart.
View attachment 480193

Apparently the mentally handicapped aren’t very good at reasoning.

That’s ok. You’re still special. :)

View attachment 480178

View attachment 480187

View attachment 480193

You quoting Joe telling Hunter that he's "special" is classic!
download-4.jpg

View attachment 480178

View attachment 480187

View attachment 480193

View attachment 480200

Some language deficiencies too, I see

That’s ok. You’re trying. :)

Pence received his Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine
4 months ago so 3 months since his second shot and he's getting a pacemaker for his heart. Question: does anyone know if he has had pre-existing heart issues? If this was covid data it would be assumed covid related while vaccine data is assumed non related. That is what hurts the trust level for both the virus and the vaccine.

4 months ago so 3 months since his second shot and he's getting a pacemaker for his heart. Question: does anyone know if he has had pre-existing heart issues? If this was covid data it would be assumed covid related while vaccine data is assumed non related. That is what hurts the trust level for both the virus and the vaccine.
Now that is extremely interesting and something many should look into... It was the Pfizer shot...I just find it ironic that the news media is very quite and all of them seem to keep mum on the subject...There was a time when these things would be questioned and then after the facts are known people can draw their own conclusions...

View attachment 480178

View attachment 480187

View attachment 480193

View attachment 480200

Some language deficiencies too, I see

That’s ok. You’re trying. :)
I thought you said you were done with him....I see you are continuing to take pot shots at him and you are still being extremely insulting and rude....Why is that if you dont understand that everyone is entitled to free speech still in our society...If you dont agree then you are entitled to your opinion but why the anger and the animousity towards one you deem "special" I hope if you have your own children, friends relatives or wife that you dont treat them in the same "special " way...

Now that is extremely interesting and something many should look into... It was the Pfizer shot...I just find it ironic that the news media is very quite and all of them seem to keep mum on the subject...There was a time when these things would be questioned and then after the facts are known people can draw their own conclusions...
They made it known that they don't want to spook people out of getting the shots, so they can reach herd immunity quicker.

They made it known that they don't want to spook people out of getting the shots, so they can reach herd immunity quicker.
I always said that “ Pence” was the lowest coin in the realm and expendable as no one cares about pennies anymore.. That is also very interesting as they think so little of the ” sheeple” that they dont want to give them the chance to make their own informed choices but we saw how that worked outin the election...lol.. Why tell the truth and spook the herd they might stampede for the exits or greener pastures ...

I thought you said you were done with him....

Your hall monitoring services aren’t needed. Thanks though.
What now you are revoking my Hall Pass hmmm.. Isn’t that going to free you to create “ Chaos” as you deem without me stepping in and refereeing once in a while...Seriously though come on with the insults you have proven intelligent enough to argue your points without the insults don’t you think...

I thought you said you were done with him....

Your hall monitoring services aren’t needed. Thanks though.
What now you are revoking my Hall Pass hmmm.. Isn’t that going to free you to create “ Chaos” as you deem without me stepping in and refereeing once in a while...Seriously though come on with the insults you have proven intelligent enough to argue your points without the insults don’t you think...

Thank you for expressing your concern. I'll file it appropriately.

Have a wonderful day.

I proved it

No, you really didn't prove that you know more about medicine than our medical experts.

You poor delusional retard, you.
Then why are you getting so hostile and mad?
;-)
View attachment 480045

Some on here have cognitive dissonance and when something goes against their beliefs they can't control their anger or behavior. I liken it to trying to tell someone in a cult that their cult leader is a fraud.

Says the guy with no medical certifications who thinks he knows more than our medical experts.

Hell, you couldn’t even pass 5th grade English.

Yet you believe what the con artist Bill Gates has to say. I am not surprised by that and I bet you also believe what the Quack Dr. Fauci has to say. Well, serves you right. :D

Forum List

Back