Which Vaccine?

Again you have attacked someone you deem is retarded not cool not cool at all and by name calling you have voided most of your arguments as they should be able to stand on heir own merit and others can make up their own minds...

I'm done trying to reason with him. I tried that and it got nowhere.
Did Biden and your "experts" forget something?
While he messed up the J&J rollout he and his experts have done ZILCH in rolling out known remedies for people who contract Covid.
If I was president you call "retarded and not an expert", I would have made sure there was a clear precise list of known helpful remedies & that everyone had some of these remedies in their medicine cabinets, and made them affordable in doing so. I would make sure all bio tech companies had all the global studies and science data in which to know why the clots are happening and important info like the fact no blood thinner works for the covid or vaccine clotting. It's important that all dr's and hospitals know this so they don't waste time on failed resolutions and have info on the cause and remedy of the situation that is causing these deaths and problems with covid that cause some to be hospitalized.
Even that post by Hossfly was my commentary that "the experts" now are repeating about remedies being censored or bashed by naysayers like yourself, which are being negative Nancy's for political reasons, which caused hundreds of thousands of the Covid deaths.
Being that the experts are late to the game following my lead, this makes you lose your argument on every front.
If you were right then you would have no crisis,
Mr. brainiac. The fact you still have this crisis proves you've been listening to the wrong so called experts. Not only are they wrong, but some of these characters literally paid for the Wuhan bio terror lab research that accidentally released this mess, they backed the research in 2016 in the
Obama /Biden Administration. Look it up- "NIH".
Look at the amount they paid, see anything suspicious about the AMOUNT NUMBER?

That's nice, retard. You still have no idea what you're talking about.

You lost all credibility when you tried to claim that you know more about medicine than our medical experts.

You've wasted enough time. Get back to cleaning those toilets.
Let's revisit this: YOU said a non Doctor non scientist can not know more then the "experts" like Fauci.
You called me all kinds of names like retarded.
In doing inventory of my past commentaries and solutions I've been right 100% not 50% not 75% but 100% about which remedies, about the clotting, about masks, about outdoors, about the virus percentages, about specific vaccines, about the NIH payments to the "bio weapons" lab, about the politicization of the crisis etc.
Fauci was 100% wrong about everything.
If I am retarded, then why the hell would the left take the position and directions of someone 100% worse then someone you deem retarded.
And is there a word in the English language for those who took that direction from someone worse then???
YOU'D be calling yourself slower then what you deem mentally challenged. =
View attachment 499328
Fauci ha been 100% wrong about everything?! I think that statement right there disqualifies you from being taken seriously
WRONG....it is a common usage meaning wrong about many significant facts. I'm sure Fauci remembers his birthday...something I can't say about Biden.

Greg
It’s hyperbolic and nonspecific and shows unobjective thinking based on emotion and not logic
Let's review chaos' argument that
This
View attachment 499342 is smarter then the guy who closed the country while causing hundreds of thousands of deaths: View attachment 499343
Yes the guy licking spittle droplets off his glasses is "the expert"
Fauci closed the country? How exactly did he do that? Let’s check your facts and accuracy mr 100% accurate
His cdc recommendation
Of what? Be specific?
Again you have attacked someone you deem is retarded not cool not cool at all and by name calling you have voided most of your arguments as they should be able to stand on heir own merit and others can make up their own minds...

While he messed up the J&J rollout he and his experts have done ZILCH in rolling out known remedies for people who contract Covid.
If I was president you call "retarded and not an expert", I would have made sure there was a clear precise list of known helpful remedies & that everyone had some of these remedies in their medicine cabinets, and made them affordable in doing so. I would make sure all bio tech companies had all the global studies and science data in which to know why the clots are happening and important info like the fact no blood thinner works for the covid or vaccine clotting. It's important that all dr's and hospitals know this so they don't waste time on failed resolutions and have info on the cause and remedy of the situation that is causing these deaths and problems with covid that cause some to be hospitalized.
Even that post by Hossfly was my commentary that "the experts" now are repeating about remedies being censored or bashed by naysayers like yourself, which are being negative Nancy's for political reasons, which caused hundreds of thousands of the Covid deaths.
Being that the experts are late to the game following my lead, this makes you lose your argument on every front.
Mr. brainiac. The fact you still have this crisis proves you've been listening to the wrong so called experts. Not only are they wrong, but some of these characters literally paid for the Wuhan bio terror lab research that accidentally released this mess, they backed the research in 2016 in the

You lost all credibility when you tried to claim that you know more about medicine than our medical experts.

Let's revisit this: YOU said a non Doctor non scientist can not know more then the "experts" like Fauci.
In doing inventory of my past commentaries and solutions I've been right 100% not 50% not 75% but 100% about which remedies, about the clotting, about masks, about outdoors, about the virus percentages, about specific vaccines, about the NIH payments to the "bio weapons" lab, about the politicization of the crisis etc.
If I am retarded, then why the hell would the left take the position and directions of someone 100% worse then someone you deem retarded.
And is there a word in the English language for those who took that direction from someone worse then???
View attachment 499328
Fauci ha been 100% wrong about everything?! I think that statement right there disqualifies you from being taken seriously
WRONG....it is a common usage meaning wrong about many significant facts. I'm sure Fauci remembers his birthday...something I can't say about Biden.

Greg
It’s hyperbolic and nonspecific and shows unobjective thinking based on emotion and not logic
This
View attachment 499342 is smarter then the guy who closed the country while causing hundreds of thousands of deaths: View attachment 499343
Fauci closed the country? How exactly did he do that? Let’s check your facts and accuracy mr 100% accurate
His cdc recommendation
What’s that supposed to mean? What recommendation?
You got nothing?

View attachment 499328

Greg
This
His cdc recommendation
Of what? Be specific?

View attachment 499328

Greg
This
His cdc recommendation
Even your media source should have informed you of this one.

View attachment 499328

Greg
This
His cdc recommendation
Of what? Be specific?

View attachment 499328

Greg
This
His cdc recommendation
Wait… so now he told Trump? I thought he made a CDC recommendation, what happened to that?

so since your reason is now that Fauci told Trump to shut down the economy does that mean Fauci actually shut down the economy or that Trump did?

Last edited:

View attachment 499328

Greg
This
His cdc recommendation
Of what? Be specific?

View attachment 499328

Greg
This
His cdc recommendation
Wait… so now he told Trump? I thought he made a CDC recommendation, what happened to that?

so since your reason is not that Fauci told Trump to shut down the economy does that mean Fauci actually shut down the economy or that Trump did?
Oops you just blamed the media who forced the nation to "listen to the science".
I saw that interview and explanations back when they happened, I disagreed with most of the logic, which is why I remember what you either forgot or missed. Now you are complaining about YOUR BEING OUTTED AS WRONG and displacing it to get that egg off your face.
Must be nice to carry the rules for radicals handbook in your back pocket, so you can pull it out anytime you need to blame your opposition for the things you are doing.
But next time they finance a bio weapons lab to use a crisis mentioned in the socialist strategy handbook, they might not want to make it dedicated to the writer through a symbolic dollar amount.

View attachment 499328

Greg
This
His cdc recommendation
Of what? Be specific?

View attachment 499328

Greg
This
His cdc recommendation

so since your reason is not that Fauci told Trump to shut down the economy does that mean Fauci actually shut down the economy or that Trump did?
Oops you just blamed the media who forced the nation to "listen to the science".
I saw that interview and explanations back when they happened, I disagreed with most of the logic, which is why I remember what you either forgot or missed. Now you are complaining about YOUR BEING OUTTED AS WRONG and displacing it to get that egg off your face.
Must be nice to carry the rules for radicals handbook in your back pocket, so you can pull it out anytime you need to blame your opposition for the things you are doing.
But next time they finance a bio weapons lab to use a crisis mentioned in the socialist strategy handbook, they might not want to make it dedicated to the writer through a symbolic dollar amount.
Haha, nice off topic rant, hope you feel better. Care to respond to our actual discussion now?

View attachment 499328

Greg
This
His cdc recommendation
Of what? Be specific?

View attachment 499328

Greg
This
His cdc recommendation

Haha, nice off topic rant, hope you feel better. Care to respond to our actual discussion now?
You'd make the worst reporter or investigator.
The topic, knowing what we know now, should be: DID ANY POLITICIAN tell or order Fauci to shut down the economy and down play remedies for political tactical purposes?
Was he following the rules for radicals handbook?

View attachment 499328

Greg
This
His cdc recommendation
Of what? Be specific?

View attachment 499328

Greg
This
His cdc recommendation

You'd make the worst reporter or investigator.
The topic, knowing what we know now, should be: DID ANY POLITICIAN tell or order Fauci to shut down the economy and down play remedies for political tactical purposes?
Was he following the rules for radicals handbook?
I have no clue if politicians told or ordered Fauci to do anything. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump did everything he could do to get Fauci to play ball with his “Everytbing is great, we are the best” agenda. Fauci did his best to play ball but alway seemed to speak honestly to the American people which is why he is so popular.

YOU'D be calling yourself slower then what you deem mentally challenged. =BRILLIANT!

You still stuck on this? :laughing0301:

Sure, let’s revisit. You lost all credibility the moment you claimed you knew more about medicine than our medical experts. You, despite having zero qualifications, are so fucking retarded that you think you know more than our experts.

Nothing you say past that moment has any meaning. You’re an idiot. You’re the retarded kid who walks into an engineer’s office and tries to explain how things work. It’s adorable and all, so I’m just going to pat you on the head and tell you you’re “special”.

Nice to know that this is STILL bothering you haha.
ummm, how quickly you forget my biotech links used by the industry to network and you did not know that many of my science and tech sites were used for many tv episodes
As Seen On TLC's- Science Frontier's Espisodes
"Future Fantastics" & "The Body Clock" &
ABC Nightline's Brave New World;
"man vs machine" and many many more.
But hey, thanks for proving leftists are living opposite reality whereby you think 100% wrong is better then being 100% right.
*L*
View attachment 499332
TV Show "Sitings" Mon, May 4 8:01 PM eastern time
EPISODE #5067 About Soul Chips and storing the Life of Memory

Sightings Special #3
SPECIAL - BIOPERFECTION: BUILDING THE NEW HUMAN RACE

This technology is covered in detail in a "Sightings Special" on the
Sci-Fi channel: (forget which year 1999?)
Tuesday, June 16 at 8PM & 12AM ET*
Saturday, June 13 at 7PM ET*
Sunday, June 14 at 5PM ET*
Sightings Special #3

The Learning Channel (TLC)
Series called Science Frontiers;
TV Show called; Future Fantastics Sunday, Jan 17, 1999.
Features Robotics and morphing with humans,
Teleportation (with the new discovery by the Austrian Scientist),
Brain/Memory chips, real virtual reality, and other stuff exposed on the program, all backing what's expressed on my page on the future visions.
TLC channel where they mentioned something about sending electronic messages thru time either forward or backward

Many more shows thereafter even till present time, especially those with Kurzweil & Kaku.​
I noticed you didn’t say a single word about the fact that you have zero medical qualification and you’re retarded enough to think you know more about medicine than our medical experts. I wonder why that is lol. You’re flailing soooo bad. :laughing0301:
WRONG....you are being a drongo...local idiom.

Greg
He thinks he knows more about medicine than our medical experts.

If you think i’m wrong then you’re an idiot too.
Since when?? If that's what you think then you're a bigger moron than I had already surmised.

Greg
Read the fucking thread, moron.

I've been right 100% not 50% not 75% but 100%

Riiiight. You’ve been right about everything. Just ask you.

You’re a fucking idiot with an unwarranted high opinion of yourself. Like you’ve been told you’re “special” all your life. You’re a retard Trump supporter with no formal education. Nobody cares what the retarded janitor thinks about medicine.

:laughing0301::laugh:
You sound quite unscientific, emotional, irrational and stupid. WELL DONE YOU OLD FOOL!!!!

Greg
I’m emotional for telling him that he’s not more qualified in medicine than our medical experts?

You might want to try that one again.
I brought it up, get your posters straight.
I brought it up because the news cycle finally caught up to my reporting and validated what you refused to accept. ;-)
Try to keep up.
I said you brought it up, retard.

Not complicated.
You were replying to another posters, proving you not only have reading issues, but also admitting when you are wrong.

I love life, you hate life,
I listen to science so I'm gonna be mostly right, you listen to politicized selective agreeable "experts" but you are mostly wrong-go figure!
View attachment 499340
Responding to another poster doesn’t imply that I have reading issues and it’s not an admission of being wrong.

Brilliant reasoning there. This is why I think you’re actually retarded.

YOU'D be calling yourself slower then what you deem mentally challenged. =BRILLIANT!

Sure, let’s revisit. You lost all credibility the moment you claimed you knew more about medicine than our medical experts. You, despite having zero qualifications, are so fucking retarded that you think you know more than our experts.

Nothing you say past that moment has any meaning. You’re an idiot. You’re the retarded kid who walks into an engineer’s office and tries to explain how things work. It’s adorable and all, so I’m just going to pat you on the head and tell you you’re “special”.

ummm, how quickly you forget my biotech links used by the industry to network and you did not know that many of my science and tech sites were used for many tv episodes
But hey, thanks for proving leftists are living opposite reality whereby you think 100% wrong is better then being 100% right.
*L*
View attachment 499332

Sightings Special #3

Sightings Special #3

Brain/Memory chips, real virtual reality, and other stuff exposed on the program, all backing what's expressed on my page on the future visions.
TLC channel where they mentioned something about sending electronic messages thru time either forward or backward

Many more shows thereafter even till present time, especially those with Kurzweil & Kaku.​
I noticed you didn’t say a single word about the fact that you have zero medical qualification and you’re retarded enough to think you know more about medicine than our medical experts. I wonder why that is lol. You’re flailing soooo bad. :laughing0301:
No you are flailing and deflecting your frustration about being enslaved and inconvenienced by those 100% wrong instructions and restriction in blue states. -oops given to you buy a degreed Dr. You called medical expert.
Just like that guy who calls himself Banker claimed to be an investment expert warned everyone in the stock forum that we'd double dip tank the market when we were going for a straight V recovery.-oops
Still no word on that huh? Not surprising at all. You lose, retard.

Go clean the toilets. :itsok:
No wonder you DemoKKKrats have had more Covid than the rest of the planet....clean your toilet and wash your hands IN THAT ORDER......you don't wash your hands IN THE DUNNY you dill!!!

Greg
Someone is getting emotional. :)

You’re a fucking idiot with an unwarranted high opinion of yourself. Like you’ve been told you’re “special” all your life. You’re a retard Trump supporter with no formal education. Nobody cares what the retarded janitor thinks about medicine.

You sound quite unscientific, emotional, irrational and stupid. WELL DONE YOU OLD FOOL!!!!

Greg
I’m emotional for telling him that he’s not more qualified in medicine than our medical experts?

I brought it up because the news cycle finally caught up to my reporting and validated what you refused to accept. ;-)
Try to keep up.

Not complicated.
You were replying to another posters, proving you not only have reading issues, but also admitting when you are wrong.

I listen to science so I'm gonna be mostly right, you listen to politicized selective agreeable "experts" but you are mostly wrong-go figure!
View attachment 499340
Responding to another poster doesn’t imply that I have reading issues and it’s not an admission of being wrong.

Cranky again? Here have a snickers!
download-96.jpg

Greg

Try to keep up.

Not complicated.

View attachment 499340

Cranky again? Here have a snickers!
View attachment 499537

Deflection noted. :itsok:

*L*
View attachment 499332

Sightings Special #3

Sightings Special #3

Greg

But wait... he watched the Learning Chanel and it said ....something

*L*
View attachment 499332

Sightings Special #3

Sightings Special #3

Greg

But wait... he watched the Learning Chanel and it said ....something
See you have reading comprehension problems as well, as I said those are shows based on my science and tech not me learning from them, but them teaching you from me. But hey, your friend chaos doesn't think I'm an expert, but Fauci who was 100% wrong is, go figure!

Last edited:
But hey, your friend chaos doesn't think I'm an expert

Because.
You’re.
Not.

:laugh:
Then CNN is not an expert, neither is msnbc cbs abc ny times washington post etc.
-oops
Experts have said you can relieve headaches by drilling a hole in your head to relieve the pressure.
Experts told us the sun revolves around the earth, and other experts said the world was flat.
Experts told us global warming would destroy the earth by year 2000, and experts told us
Removing law and order and prisons would reduce crimes.
Experts told us Antifa didn't exist, and that Trump would start a war.
So next time I geocache an international most wanted criminal, just deny my map and tell me I am not an expert,so that hundreds of thousands of soldiers can die in a war created by your experts.
=brilliant!

Last edited:
But hey, your friend chaos doesn't think I'm an expert

Because.
You’re.
Not.

:laugh:
Then CNN is not an expert, because CNN with The late Peter Jennings plagiarised my Search for the Historical Jesus, including using that title for his special by the same name.
-oops
Wtf does CNN and historical Jesus have to do with you not being a medical expert? :laugh:
What does Albert Einstein who flunked math have to do with your non expert subjective opinion on "what an expert is"?
According to you, Einstein was not qualified to be a physicist.-oops
But Fauci is qualified to shut down a nation for radical political tactical means.
You admitted, Fauci is not an economical expert to make that decision.-oops

According to you, Einstein was not qualified to be a physicist.-oops

Well that’s a lie.

You’re flailing so hard. :laughing0301:
That was not a refutation, you are smokescreening.
In fact, your whole argument is a double negative, that a person like yourself is not an expert at determining who or what is an expert.
-checkmate! ;-)
You do realize that your trying to collect as many posts as possible does not make you an expert at posting right? *L*

Forum List

Back