Which Vaccine?

Thats not correct, there are new studies just completed that indicate strong transmission prevention:
All that is known is that the vaccines significantly REDUCE viral load but do not eliminate infection and transmission.

You are spreading bullshit. What is now known, through serious study of the matter, is that mRNA vaccines prevent covid infection and transmission with only rare exceptions.

what they found is that the COVID COLD virus(s) are stronger than the covid-19 virus and they compete for the same reproductive mechanism to multiple in the human body. The result is that the COLD VIRUS pushes out the COVID 19 virus as they compete for a human host........The cold has no long term effects------

Not sure what your point is with respect to what you quoted, but what you've just said is a total in incoherency.

There are plenty of cells for both to infect - it's not somehow ONE instance of the mechanism for entire body.

That's why I prefer the term "deluded idiots".
That's a perfectly fine term. . . as long as you address the evidence first.

As you get older you tend to forget certain things with grammar and spelling. Especially with all the spell check now, you don't even have to think.

Apparently you forget several things quite often and don't know how to use spell check.

Maybe you should try thinking from now on.

View attachment 477532

Really? Atleast?? :auiqs.jpg: You surely are a grammar Nazi because that is all that you have. I think I will (mispell) some more words just for you.:)

I'm sure you will because you're an idiot.

I think I'll pass on the conspiracy theory nonsense from an illiterate retard. Thanks anyway. :)

That is your opinion and I respect your opinion. I hope you have a wonderful day free of conspiracies with your head in the sand. :) Don't forget to get that COVID injection.:rolleyes:

I already got it.

I would rather go with the advice of educated medical experts than with the advice of some uneducated conspiracy theory nut. At least our medical experts were able to learn 5th grade concepts. :)

Anyone that believes this is the last "vaccine" that the establishment will be pushing on the masses? Has no idea the new phase we are moving into.

This new technology has just been developed. We are in for it now.

No doubt the medical cartel plan for the population to get these injections once or twice a year. And the zombies will keep on getting them while it fries their brains and bodies more.
Neither of you have ever been any kind of thinker. None of you have ever posted any original thoughts based in fact.
Why don't you tell the class about Dr. Fauci's latest pronouncements? Eh?

If I were to give you any of my original thoughts on this issue, that I have formed in consult with my PHP? You would just ridicule them. It is pointless to have THAT discussion, so why do it?

:dunno:

All you have is ridicule when faced with anything that does not conform to the propaganda that you were conditioned with.

Anyone that believes this is the last "vaccine" that the establishment will be pushing on the masses? Has no idea the new phase we are moving into.

This new technology has just been developed. We are in for it now.

No doubt the medical cartel plan for the population to get these injections once or twice a year. And the zombies will keep on getting them while it fries their brains and bodies more.
Neither of you have ever been any kind of thinker. None of you have ever posted any original thoughts based in fact.
Why don't you tell the class about Dr. Fauci's latest pronouncements? Eh?

If I were to give you any of my original thoughts on this issue, that I have formed in consult with my PHP? You would just ridicule them. It is pointless to have THAT discussion, so why do it?

:dunno:

All you have is ridicule when faced with anything that does not conform to the propaganda that you were conditioned with.
:thankusmile: Which is why he always gets embarrassed and checkmated at usmb everyday.:biggrin:

Why don't you want to be a better person? Why make yourself look like a fool?

You’re entitled to your opinion. I disagree with it.

Conspiracy theorists look like fools to me. You disagree with that.

People that believe everything the MSM and government tells them are fools to me. I would rather use my critical thinking skills and investigate things instead of believing what I am told by so called authority figures. You break the mind control and you break the cycle of tyranny.

People who are inclined to believe in so many tinfoil hat conspiracy theories are fools to me.

They’re likely uneducated and just spend far too much time on certain websites that appeal to what they want to be true. I don’t think they have critical thinking skills. They’re just very gullible and think highly of themselves for going against the norm.

On the other hand, people who don't think their are really conspiracies going on are quite gullible. And what is the education system? It is a form of thought control, propaganda and indoctrination which in the US system was brought to you by the Rockefellers. I dare you to look up the Rockefellers and the education system and the medical system.

Interesting. You’re so critical of the education system and you can’t distinguish between “there” and “their”.

They taught me real well as you can see. :D Maybe you should focus on what is really going on in the world instead of being so worried about grammar.

How hard is it to learn the difference between "there" and "their"? All that "critical thinking" of yours and you still don't know the difference?

I know the difference I just mistyped. I guess you in your perfect ways have never mistyped.

I highly doubt that. It's very obvious that you are uneducated.

I find it interesting that you think so highly of your "critical thinking" skills.

What really is educated? I can tell you that I am un-indoctrinated. Atleast you are doing better now and insulting people politely. That is a step up for you. :D

Learning simple grammar is a start.

By the way, "atleast" isn't a word. Must be another coincidence that you "mistyped" again. You and your superior critical thinking skills and all.

As you get older you tend to forget certain things with grammar and spelling. Especially with all the spell check now, you don't even have to think. But it is interesting how you like to go away from the topic we have and worry about grammar. That just shows the level of indoctrination you have.

View attachment 477531
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::up: Indeed,that’s the way to deflect when losing an argument,avoid the facts and attack their grammar.

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?
All are better than Covid-19
Which the majority of the US who was infected never knew they had right?
You Lie! Only 37% are asymptomatic & 17% never completely recover. COVID-19 Complications Might Stay With You Forever
Comedy gold that you say HE lies.weren’t you the one that said it would be impossible for the Rams to be back in LA by 2016,thst it would take four or five years to get there? If that’s not a lie,I don’t know what is. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

People that believe everything the MSM and government tells them are fools to me. I would rather use my critical thinking skills and investigate things instead of believing what I am told by so called authority figures. You break the mind control and you break the cycle of tyranny.

People who are inclined to believe in so many tinfoil hat conspiracy theories are fools to me.

They’re likely uneducated and just spend far too much time on certain websites that appeal to what they want to be true. I don’t think they have critical thinking skills. They’re just very gullible and think highly of themselves for going against the norm.

On the other hand, people who don't think their are really conspiracies going on are quite gullible. And what is the education system? It is a form of thought control, propaganda and indoctrination which in the US system was brought to you by the Rockefellers. I dare you to look up the Rockefellers and the education system and the medical system.

Interesting. You’re so critical of the education system and you can’t distinguish between “there” and “their”.

They taught me real well as you can see. :D Maybe you should focus on what is really going on in the world instead of being so worried about grammar.

How hard is it to learn the difference between "there" and "their"? All that "critical thinking" of yours and you still don't know the difference?

I know the difference I just mistyped. I guess you in your perfect ways have never mistyped.

I find it interesting that you think so highly of your "critical thinking" skills.

What really is educated? I can tell you that I am un-indoctrinated. Atleast you are doing better now and insulting people politely. That is a step up for you. :D

By the way, "atleast" isn't a word. Must be another coincidence that you "mistyped" again. You and your superior critical thinking skills and all.

As you get older you tend to forget certain things with grammar and spelling. Especially with all the spell check now, you don't even have to think. But it is interesting how you like to go away from the topic we have and worry about grammar. That just shows the level of indoctrination you have.

View attachment 477531
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::up: Indeed,that’s the way to deflect when losing an argument,avoid the facts and attack their grammar.

And here comes the mindless sidekick. :)

Trumpster Q-tards believe in all kinds of stupid conspiracy theories.
If you refer to 73 million people as Trumpster Q-Tards, then I suspect you believe in all kinds of conspiracy theories.
Not an opinion. THAT is a fact.
I know, I know....I get it....half the country is crazy and I am not one of them. I get it.
That’s the logic the Biden lovers on here always have,they ate right and everybody else in the world is all wrong. :cuckoo:

View attachment 477531

And here comes the mindless sidekick. :)
I would expect this kind of behavior from a grade school kid.

If you refer to 73 million people as Trumpster Q-Tards, then I suspect you believe in all kinds of conspiracy theories.
I know, I know....I get it....half the country is crazy and I am not one of them. I get it.
That’s the logic the Biden lovers on here always have,they ate right and everybody else in the world is all wrong. :cuckoo:

I didn’t say that. Is the strawman ok? You hit it really hard.

Not all Trump supporters are Q-tards. But there seems to be plenty of overlap between Trump supporters and people who are prone to believe in idiotic conspiracy theories.
You mean like the idiotic conspiracy theory you latched onto that there was Russia collusion in 2016 to get trump,elected? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg:

Whenever you have a media and government pumping out propaganda 24 hours a day for months while silencing any voice that points out the deaths and adverse effects that are occurring from the vaccine, it's time to run the opposite direction.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: That kind of logic and common sense does not register with the vaccine apologists here obviously.:cuckoo:

You mean like the idiotic conspiracy theory you latched onto that there was Russia collusion in 2016 to get trump,elected? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg:

I believe in the findings of the Mueller report. You believe that Michelle Obama is really a guy. Are you seriously trying to equate the two?

:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I would expect this kind of behavior from a grade school kid.

Grade school kids are taught to think independently. Did you just follow other kids around and mindlessly agree with them? :)
Well you must have not gone then because you have proven in spades you sure are incapable of thinking independently.:cuckoo: Nope I did not do that but it sounds like you did the fact you believe everything the media says and mindlessly agree with them instead of listening to the best doctors in the world.

I believe in the findings of the Mueller report. You believe that Michelle Obama is really a guy. Are you seriously trying to equate the two?

:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Wow you are far more gone than I ever thought imaginable believing the evil,corrupt FBI with their long history of corruption,that explains it all why you swallow everything hook line and sinker without question you trusting the government over whistleblowers.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

as always when losing a debate,you change the subject.

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

The question is can you trust them with their side effects.
I do. Check the actual VAERS data base, if you can use your PC to do more than type on message boards. You can query any side effect you want and even read the individual reports if you choose. I just did, then ran the numbers. I like the odds I will not have anything more than a mild reaction or none. Of course I've had Covid (mild) and also personally seen people die of Covid, looking into their blank eyes as they were no longer there, after talking to them walking around 2 or 3 nights before. There is no prediction of the progress of what that disease will lead to. Place your bets big guy. I'll go with the numbers for the win.
Little early to be judging an experimental vaccine, no?
All 3 or 4 are experimental to me. They are all generating lots of data. Spent a lot of time analyzing data for military and civilian. Too old to ignore it now. You getting the shots? What's your gamble?
hek naw lol. Its experimental. Never been done before. And it got fast tracked. Ill take my chances with covid.
I might take the chance if i was old or had bad health, though.

70+ million doses given just in United States with almost no adverse outcomes and you are still talking about "experimental"??

Covid on the other hand killed half a million people and leaves about 10% of infected with long term effects.

It's somewhere between ignorant and crazy to think that getting Covid is the safe option here.

"Both Moderna's and Pfizer's vaccines are experimental RNA vaccines."
That’s exactly toy what I was hearing the other day as well,thanks for posting that link. :thup:

Wow you are far more gone than I ever thought imaginable believing the evil,corrupt FBI with their long history of corruption,that explains it all why you swallow everything hook line and sinker without question you trusting the government over whistleblowers.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

as always when losing a debate,you change the subject.

You believe Michelle Obama is a man and you think you're in any position to call someone else far gone. I think your tinfoil hat might be cutting off the circulation to your very limited brain.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back