Which Vaccine?

I would expect this kind of behavior from a grade school kid.

Grade school kids are taught to think independently. Did you just follow other kids around and mindlessly agree with them? :)
That is precisely why the government and the corporate establishment passed laws to make STATE educational standards compulsory. . . so that children learn to follow authority unquestionably, and there is no more entrepreneurial spirit to compete with the oligarchs or elites. Grade school kids are taught exactly the opposite. DUH. Any kid that dare to think independently? GETS BULLIED! And we all know it. . . just like you bully anyone that dare to think independently on this site. . . ah, they trained you well, and you got gold stars all the time, didn't you? ;)

.. . . most of us on this forum? We know that YOU are one of their ultimate success stories. What Goethe would term, "those who falsely believe they are free." :heehee: Unless? You had a private education. . . and this is your job? eh, wut wut?

by John Taylor Gatto

"The Seven Lesson
School Teacher

Call me Mr. Gatto, please. Twenty-six years ago, having nothing better to do at the time, I tried my hand at schoolteaching. The license I hold certifies that I am an instructor of English language and English literature, but that isn’t what I do at all. I don’t teach English, I teach school – and I win awards doing it.

Teaching means different things in different places, but seven lessons are universally taught from Harlem to Hollywood Hills. They constitute a national curriculum you pay for in more ways than you can imagine, so you might as well know what it is. You are at liberty, of course, to regard these lessons any way you like, but believe me when I say I intend no irony in this presentation. These are the things I teach, these are the things you pay me to teach. Make of them what you will.
nav_stripes.png

1 Confusion
2 Class Position
3 Indifference
4 Emotional Dependency
5 Intellectual Dependency
6 Provisional Self-Esteem
7 One Can't Hide
Why These Seven Lessons?
The Way Out "

Two plans. just go about your business as if there is no virus, Its like the the lottery you spin the wheel & take your chances, you have a good chance of nothing happening or just get sick for a while. maybe only a half a million or so more will die (if the new strains don't get you). And it will all be over in a year or two.

Take a chance suffer your freedom for now, do everything you can to be part of the solution, kill the virus.
I do just that,I know for a fact the virus is no more dangerous than the common cold so I go about my daily business not changing anything.I have gone out of my way to try and get the virus going into Resteraunts and shopping malls being in large crowds being close to dozens of people, I can’t seem to get it.lol I take lots of vitamins and herbs which has prevented me from getting sick for over ten years running now once I understood that if you drank lots of water and did those things you had a healthy immune system ,the key to not getting sick.lol

Last edited:

Grade school kids are taught to think independently. Did you just follow other kids around and mindlessly agree with them? :)
That is precisely why the government and the corporate establishment passed laws to make STATE educational standards compulsory. . . so that children learn to follow authority unquestionably, and there is no more entrepreneurial spirit to compete with the oligarchs or elites. Grade school kids are taught exactly the opposite. DUH. Any kid that dare to think independently? GETS BULLIED! And we all know it. . . just like you bully anyone that dare to think independently on this site. . . ah, they trained you well, and you got gold stars all the time, didn't you? ;)

.. . . most of us on this forum? We know that YOU are one of their ultimate success stories. What Goethe would term, "those who falsely believe they are free." :heehee: Unless? You had a private education. . . and this is your job? eh, wut wut?

by John Taylor Gatto

"The Seven Lesson
School Teacher

Call me Mr. Gatto, please. Twenty-six years ago, having nothing better to do at the time, I tried my hand at schoolteaching. The license I hold certifies that I am an instructor of English language and English literature, but that isn’t what I do at all. I don’t teach English, I teach school – and I win awards doing it.

Teaching means different things in different places, but seven lessons are universally taught from Harlem to Hollywood Hills. They constitute a national curriculum you pay for in more ways than you can imagine, so you might as well know what it is. You are at liberty, of course, to regard these lessons any way you like, but believe me when I say I intend no irony in this presentation. These are the things I teach, these are the things you pay me to teach. Make of them what you will.
nav_stripes.png

1 Confusion
2 Class Position
3 Indifference
4 Emotional Dependency
7 One Can't Hide
Why These Seven Lessons?
The Way Out "

They don't want you to think. It has even transgressed to the college level.

Wow you are far more gone than I ever thought imaginable believing the evil,corrupt FBI with their long history of corruption,that explains it all why you swallow everything hook line and sinker without question you trusting the government over whistleblowers.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

as always when losing a debate,you change the subject.

You believe Michelle Obama is a man and you think you're in any position to call someone else far gone. I think your tinfoil hat might be cutting off the circulation to your very limited brain.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You are really losing it and have lost your credibility major big time on this board proving to the entire board you indeed have reading comprehensin problems just as someone else told you earlier the fact I never once stated here I said I think Michelle is a man,these retarded juvenile posts of yours putting words in people’s mouths claiming they said something they never stated speaks volumes of your credibility and integrity around Here thst you posts are so juvenile you should not be allowed in a discussion with adults.

that’s chilidish putting words in people’s mouths they never said,everyone in this thread should ignore your babble and lies you have posted for now on. I never once stated anywhere saying I thought Michelle was a man which you just now claimed I said,you need to look in the mirror when claiming someone is wearing a tin foil hat :cuckoo: After this babble and chilidish behavior here Of yours nobody in their right mind that wants to have an adult discussion should bother talking to you here or reading your babble and rants anymore.

Last edited:
the fact I never once stated here I said I think Michelle is a man

So you're a liar then. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 477661
The only liar here is you as you proved to the entire boards.you can find nowhere in here I said she was a man liar.you lost all your credibility saying I was a liar and I said I think she is a man,you Clearly have me mixed up with someone else which proves as always,you have reading comprehension problems and nobody in their right mind should take you serious.im done with your babble and bullshit.one more to add to ignore. My time is too valuable to discuss this with someone who wants to post juvenile posts and act like children and troll these boards.

Last edited:

by John Taylor Gatto

"The Seven Lesson
School Teacher

nav_stripes.png

1 Confusion
2 Class Position
3 Indifference
4 Emotional Dependency
7 One Can't Hide
Why These Seven Lessons?
The Way Out "

They don't want you to think. It has even transgressed to the college level.

I remember when the globalists seeped into the Obama administration, they had this grand vision of doing to the world education system what the Massachusetts progs. in the civil war era did to U.S. education.

But. . . as education tends to be a local matter. . . and the connections with the Obama administration were obvious signs of corruption, (Google, etc.) the whole thing pretty much fell flat.

OTH, much of the political staging of the NEA, using "the children," as political pawns for progressive issues, letting them out of school for pet liberal issues. . . has just been unconscionable. The bureaucracy is supposed to be non-partisan. . . so all these local schools, uniting under a national agenda for "climate change," and "gun control," and manipulating the children in days off for protests? Should have all been illegal.

You ask any kid during all this? Not many of them gave a shit. Of course they want to get out of class. Even kids that hate school assemblies appreciate a break in the routine. The majority of them really aren't political, nor do they give a shit about the national agenda. . . but give them a chance to get out of class? Sure, they will walk outside and do/go wherever you want them, as long as they can take their Smartphone with them. :heehee:

tidlxanr9fczwdjfsikb.jpg

Core Education & Technologies - Wikipedia

All three that are approved for use in the US.
As in FDA approved?
Study Shows All 3 FDA-Approved Vaccines Protect Against Current COVID Variants
According to the New York Blood Center analysis, the vaccines create enough antibodies to fight the disease

Published March 17, 2021 • Updated on March 17, 2021 at 12:43 pm

How Big Pharma and the Mainstream Media Manipulate Politics and Distort Facts

Typically, the role of the mainstream media (MSM) and its news has always been to condition, brainwash, misinform, and mislead the masses into fear, submission, and slavery. The media is a mind-control machine used by big pharmaceutical companies, politicians, and other rich companies that control politics to spread malicious false information and fake news in whatever ways they desire in order to cater their interests.

Not only these financial giants try to control what comes out of the television, newspaper and radio, they also use their tentacles to control the information in the social media and in the internet in general. For example, today when you post something in Facebook about coronavirus that “goes against the community standards”, meaning against the official narrative, you will be policed by their so-called “fact checkers”. But in reality, Facebook fact checker is doing the opposite – they are allowing fake information (mostly coming from the MSM) and blocking the truth and censoring honest scientists, doctors, experts and even ordinary people who are educated from expressing opinions and facts. The same censorship is being applied in Google and Youtube.

:thankusmile: That’s something the biden lovers will never be able to grasp or latch onto obviously especially the one on here who acts like a child and makes juvenile posts saying you said something you never said and then says YOU are the liar. :cuckoo: ,thank god for the ignore list.

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?
All three that are approved for use in the US.

Court Case Reveals NO Safety Studies Conducted On ANY Vaccine

In the 1970s and 1980s, there were mounting medical reports of vaccine injury occurring in children. The reactions were mild to severe and sometimes deadly. The reactions were often the result of a very reactive vaccine adjuvant that caused severe allergic reaction, seizures, or autoimmune conditions. The number of vaccine injuries was so compelling, the U.S. Congress took up the issue in the mid 1980s.

Vaccine Industry Operates Above The Law, Must Be Held Accountable

In 1986, President Ronald Reagan signed into law the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. The law put in motion two important legal precedents. First, it established a government vaccine court to handle specific vaccine injury claims that met certain criteria. This allowed the vaccine industry to continue developing new and existing vaccines, without being sued into bankruptcy. This also protected the vaccine industry from being held criminally liable for manslaughter and causing permanent disability to people. This immunity clause put vaccine companies above the law, allowing the industry to injure people with ineffective products without consequence.

Since 1986, this vaccine court has paid out over $4 billion to select families of vaccine injury, with millions of dollars in settlements added each month. There is currently not enough money set aside to compensate all victims of vaccine injury, and multiple thousands of claims go ignored every year.

This corrupt precedent also provided the vaccine industry with unlimited opportunities to expand the childhood vaccine schedule, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). After the vaccine industry got legal immunity in 1986, the childhood vaccine schedule ballooned as a result. Emboldened to profit, the vaccine industry pressured the CDC to expand childhood vaccinations to 56 or more doses by the 21st century. As federal authorities approved individual vaccines, one by one, no scientific body or government was studying the effect that multiple and compounding vaccine doses have on developing human beings.

Read on:

Wow this is really great stuff,you really do your research. :thup:

So you're a liar then. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 477661
Wow, you have some real reading problems and critical thinking skills to work on.

No where in there does LA state that he is sure that Michelle is a man. All he stated is that he does now take those rumors seriously.

As in. . . that MAY BE in the realm of possibility.

. . . and sure, why not.

Who the hell calls their wife of a decade or more a guys name? And why are you ignoring the point he was making?

:dunno:

GD. . . You have no critical thinking skills AT ALL.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227

View attachment 477661
Wow, you have some real reading problems and critical thinking skills to work on.

No where in there does LA state that he is sure that Michelle is a man. All he stated is that he does now take those rumors seriously.

. . . and sure, why not.

Who the hell calls their wife of a decade or more a guys name? And why are you ignoring the point he was making?

o1-a-3-jpg.474227
:thankusmile::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I sure am glad I’m not the only one that has noticed that here.he has the bizarre baffling ludicrous logic he is right and everybody else in the world is all wrong.:cuckoo:

Just to be clear, all 3 "vaccines" are not FDA approved. And do not protect from the Kung Flu variants nor prevent transmission from those injected. Doctor Fraudi the sociopathic imbecile is on it and is taking the fact the vaccines are total fail very seriously.
Those facts seem to go over the heads of the vaccine apologists. :cuckoo: They can’t think outside the box knowing that when Biden went live showing he was allegedly taking the vaccine, he was not getting what the world is getting,that if anything,he was getting a herbal shot administered to him.

Have you every thought that maybe you are the ignorant one?

You’re the birther.

You can't debate anything, because you don't have any facts to back you up so you childishly belittle people by name calling. When are you going to wise up and become an adult?

That’s nice, Q.

I still don’t believe your birther nonsense.

You are free to believe what you want. And what does a birther have to do with vaccines, which this topic is about? Why are you trying to continually get away from the topic? Are you going to take an mRNA injection?

Just to be clear, all 3 "vaccines" are not FDA approved. And do not protect from the Kung Flu variants nor prevent transmission from those injected. Doctor Fraudi the sociopathic imbecile is on it and is taking the fact the vaccines are total fail very seriously.

Sadly though, the media and TV doctors have such an influence over people's minds they cannot distinguish between sound medical advise and propaganda. What this Scamdemic has proven is how FEAR is a motivator and FEAR OF DEATH is the GREAT MANIPULATOR. Nothing terrifies anyone more than the possibility of death. Hitler & Goebbels used it effectively by labeling Jews, Gypsies etc as potentially being carriers of death to the country. Mao Tse Tung used it in China and Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin used it in Russia. Divide & Conquer is the name of the game. In the US we have the Marxists/Democrats v the Republican COWARDS - who aren't cowards but the other side of the coin being played against us. It began as Masks v Non-Masks and has shifted to Shots v Non-Shots - making the non-shots JUST like the German Jews, Nationalist Chinese (v communists) and Russian Nationalists v Bolshevik (Jews) Communists. See the book, "The Crime & Punishment of I G Farben" - Joseph Borken
You totally nailed it,well done. :thup: :thankusmile:

You’re the birther.

You can't debate anything, because you don't have any facts to back you up so you childishly belittle people by name calling. When are you going to wise up and become an adult?

That’s nice, Q.

You are free to believe what you want. And what does a birther have to do with vaccines, which this topic is about? Why are you trying to continually get away from the topic? Are you going to take an mRNA injection?

When you started up about vaccines, I had you pegged as a conspiracy theorist who believes in all kinds of nonsense.

Looks like I was right.

If you spent more time researching things instead of belittling other people with your nonsense you may actually learn something.

Yea, yea. Go bother someone else and explain to them how 9/11 was an inside job.

I could go listen to a crackhead ramble about unicorns and rainbows and learn the same amount as I would from listening to your nonsense.

Your the one bothering me. Your an insult to human intelligence and you are part of the problem of what is wrong with this world. If you are going to gain any kind of perspective I suggest reading the Allegory of the Cave by Plato.
Oh my god,I could not have said it any better myself word for word.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes_text12:

No where in there does LA state that he is sure that Michelle is a man.

Ok, so you want to nitpick at minor differences. Fine with me.

I didn't claim that he said he was sure that she is a man, now did I? Perhaps your reading comprehension isn't all that great.

All he stated is that he does now take those rumors seriously.

And that he is "...leaning towards it that she really IS a man..."

If you want to argue that leaning towards and believing in are different, then you're really nitpicking over a minor detail of semantics.

You’re the birther.

That’s nice, Q.

When you started up about vaccines, I had you pegged as a conspiracy theorist who believes in all kinds of nonsense.

Looks like I was right.

If you spent more time researching things instead of belittling other people with your nonsense you may actually learn something.

Yea, yea. Go bother someone else and explain to them how 9/11 was an inside job.

I could go listen to a crackhead ramble about unicorns and rainbows and learn the same amount as I would from listening to your nonsense.

Your the one bothering me. Your an insult to human intelligence and you are part of the problem of what is wrong with this world. If you are going to gain any kind of perspective I suggest reading the Allegory of the Cave by Plato.
Oh my god,I could not have said it any better myself word for word.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes_text12:

That's because you're a mindless idiot and you're only capable of agreeing with what other people say. :)

No where in there does LA state that he is sure that Michelle is a man.

Ok, so you want to nitpick at minor differences. Fine with me.

I didn't claim that he said he was sure that she is a man, now did I? Perhaps your reading comprehension isn't all that great.

All he stated is that he does now take those rumors seriously.

And that he is "...leaning towards it that she really IS a man..."

If you want to argue that leaning towards and believing in are different, then you're really nitpicking over a minor detail of semantics.

Leaning towards isn't the same as saying that something MAY BE in the realm of possibility. Do you seriously not understand the difference?

If you're going to make an argument of semantics, it might help if you have basic reading comprehension skills.

View attachment 477661

. . . and sure, why not.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227
:thankusmile::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I sure am glad I’m not the only one that has noticed that here.he has the bizarre baffling ludicrous logic he is right and everybody else in the world is all wrong.:cuckoo:
He's just another bully.

There are folks on the right that are not innocent of this.

Just the other day I brought up that eventually the Federal Government and Global corporations will be sharing bio-metric data. . . . I was called a conspiracy nut for daring to believe we would have a special government agency, or sub-department in DHS that would be in charge of such. . .

Hell, they all told us we were wearing tin foil hats when we told them a year ago there would be COVID passports to continue life as normal. . . now? We see corporations rolling it out before our very eyes.

Folks like to bully others when faced with the horrific possibilities of the current dystopia we are living in. It is easier to bully and name call than deal honestly with reality.

Forum List

Back