Which Vaccine?

Why don't you want to be a better person? Why make yourself look like a fool?

You’re entitled to your opinion. I disagree with it.

Conspiracy theorists look like fools to me. You disagree with that.

People that believe everything the MSM and government tells them are fools to me. I would rather use my critical thinking skills and investigate things instead of believing what I am told by so called authority figures. You break the mind control and you break the cycle of tyranny.

People who are inclined to believe in so many tinfoil hat conspiracy theories are fools to me.

They’re likely uneducated and just spend far too much time on certain websites that appeal to what they want to be true. I don’t think they have critical thinking skills. They’re just very gullible and think highly of themselves for going against the norm.

On the other hand, people who don't think their are really conspiracies going on are quite gullible. And what is the education system? It is a form of thought control, propaganda and indoctrination which in the US system was brought to you by the Rockefellers. I dare you to look up the Rockefellers and the education system and the medical system.

Interesting. You’re so critical of the education system and you can’t distinguish between “there” and “their”.

People that believe everything the MSM and government tells them are fools to me. I would rather use my critical thinking skills and investigate things instead of believing what I am told by so called authority figures. You break the mind control and you break the cycle of tyranny.

People who are inclined to believe in so many tinfoil hat conspiracy theories are fools to me.

They’re likely uneducated and just spend far too much time on certain websites that appeal to what they want to be true. I don’t think they have critical thinking skills. They’re just very gullible and think highly of themselves for going against the norm.

On the other hand, people who don't think their are really conspiracies going on are quite gullible. And what is the education system? It is a form of thought control, propaganda and indoctrination which in the US system was brought to you by the Rockefellers. I dare you to look up the Rockefellers and the education system and the medical system.

Interesting. You’re so critical of the education system and you can’t distinguish between “there” and “their”.

They taught me real well as you can see. :D Maybe you should focus on what is really going on in the world instead of being so worried about grammar.

They taught me real well as you can see. :D Maybe you should focus on what is really going on in the world instead of being so worried about grammar.

How hard is it to learn the difference between "there" and "their"? All that "critical thinking" of yours and you still don't know the difference?

Maybe you should try educating yourself instead of wasting your time on dumb conspiracy theories. Why don't you want to better yourself?

How hard is it to learn the difference between "there" and "their"? All that "critical thinking" of yours and you still don't know the difference?

I know the difference I just mistyped. I guess you in your perfect ways have never mistyped.

I know the difference I just mistyped. I guess you in your perfect ways have never mistyped.

I highly doubt that. It's very obvious that you are uneducated.

I find it interesting that you think so highly of your "critical thinking" skills.

I find it interesting that you think so highly of your "critical thinking" skills.

What really is educated? I can tell you that I am un-indoctrinated. Atleast you are doing better now and insulting people politely. That is a step up for you. :D

What really is educated? I can tell you that I am un-indoctrinated. Atleast you are doing better now and insulting people politely. That is a step up for you. :D

Learning simple grammar is a start.

By the way, "atleast" isn't a word. Must be another coincidence that you "mistyped" again. You and your superior critical thinking skills and all.

Learning simple grammar is a start.

By the way, "atleast" isn't a word. Must be another coincidence that you "mistyped" again. You and your superior critical thinking skills and all.

As you get older you tend to forget certain things with grammar and spelling. Especially with all the spell check now, you don't even have to think. But it is interesting how you like to go away from the topic we have and worry about grammar. That just shows the level of indoctrination you have.

1617875427427.png

As you get older you tend to forget certain things with grammar and spelling. Especially with all the spell check now, you don't even have to think.

Apparently you forget several things quite often and don't know how to use spell check.

Maybe you should try thinking from now on.

1617875522674.png

As you get older you tend to forget certain things with grammar and spelling. Especially with all the spell check now, you don't even have to think.

Apparently you forget several things quite often and don't know how to use spell check.

View attachment 477532

Really? Atleast?? :auiqs.jpg: You surely are a grammar Nazi because that is all that you have. I think I will (mispell) some more words just for you.:)

Well back to the topic:

The Next Phase of This Fake Pandemic Will Be Premeditated Mass Murder by ‘Vaccine’

The stage is set, the plan is in place, and the people are still asleep. The realization that this state has declared war on the American people is unknown to most, and when the killing reaches high levels, the sheep will be told it is due to a mutated virus variant, and it is their fault for not being injected quickly enough with a poisonous ‘vaccine’ administered by this same criminal state. Make no mistake about it; you are the enemy of the state in this war against mankind. This manufactured pandemic began with lies, and was perpetuated by mass propaganda; so much so as to cause extreme fear and panic out of thin air.

This is what real domestic terrorism looks like, and it is being executed by the United States government under the control of its masters in banking, finance, and corporate America; those at the top of the pyramid of power that make up the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, and all the major players in science, technology, the mainstream media, medicine, and the pharmaceutical industry. This long-planned plot to depopulate the earth and take total control over all of us could be considered ingenious but for the fact that it is pure evil.

What has been foretold and what is coming is what I would refer to as crisis management terrorism. There will be (and has already been) one fake crisis after another, all claimed to be so important and deadly as to cause the government to step in to control all aspects of human life through law, mandates, and lockdowns, with enforcement implemented at every level from the executive branch of federal government down to state and local health administrators. This will be in essence, a total and saturated form of enforcement with little if any ability of escape. This is by design of course, so that regardless of location or isolation, all will be subject to the propaganda and the long reach of peer pressure and tyranny.

The end game sought by these totalitarian monsters is to inject each and every American with this experimental, mind-altering, body changing, genetic reshaping, and deadly operating system falsely being called a Covid ‘vaccine.’ It is not a vaccine at all, but a control and depopulation tool purposely designed to cause extreme sickness and death. These adverse responses caused by these toxic injections will not be correctly blamed on the shot, but will instead be used to claim that mutated variant expressions of the non-existent Covid-19 strain are the culprit. This will allow for more fear and panic in order to set up more demand for ‘vaccination.’ These never-ending crises will cause a much higher percentage of Americans to voluntarily seek out and take this virulent injection, and this will of course lead to an unending array of critical dilemmas, just as the state desires.

Read full article:

View attachment 477532

Really? Atleast?? :auiqs.jpg: You surely are a grammar Nazi because that is all that you have. I think I will (mispell) some more words just for you.:)

I'm sure you will because you're an idiot.

I think I'll pass on the conspiracy theory nonsense from an illiterate retard. Thanks anyway. :)

View attachment 477532

I'm sure you will because you're an idiot.

I think I'll pass on the conspiracy theory nonsense from an illiterate retard. Thanks anyway. :)

That is your opinion and I respect your opinion. I hope you have a wonderful day free of conspiracies with your head in the sand. :) Don't forget to get that COVID injection.:rolleyes:

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

I just got the second shot, the Pfizer one. Unfortunately I died from it, like the anti-vaxxer conspiritards said we all would, and so did the approximately 30 other people I know who got them did, all at the same time!

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

I just got the second shot, the Pfizer one. Unfortunately I died from it, like the anti-vaxxer conspiritards said we all would, and so did the approximately 30 other people I know who got them did, all at the same time!

Most of the time people won't die right away. It can be a 1-10 year process. The vaccine companies would rather it be past a couple year mark so you can't trace the death back to the injection. Congrats on being a guinea pig.

Last edited:
Thats not correct, there are new studies just completed that indicate strong transmission prevention:
All that is known is that the vaccines significantly REDUCE viral load but do not eliminate infection and transmission.

You are spreading bullshit. What is now known, through serious study of the matter, is that mRNA vaccines prevent covid infection and transmission with only rare exceptions.

what they found is that the COVID COLD virus(s) are stronger than the covid-19 virus and they compete for the same reproductive mechanism to multiple in the human body. The result is that the COLD VIRUS pushes out the COVID 19 virus as they compete for a human host........The cold has no long term effects------

Most of the time people won't die right away. It can be a 1-10 year process. The vaccine companies would rather it be past a couple year mark so you can't trace the death back to the injection. Congrats on being a guinea pig.

Well, I died right away, so you're wrong. I understand why you want to claim '10 years away'; that way you can attribute all the deaths to it you want to, and then snivel when only idiots agree with you.

Well, I died right away, so you're wrong. I understand why you want to claim '10 years away'; that way you can attribute all the deaths to it you want to, and then snivel when only idiots agree with you.

Hey, your body and your choice. You can't say you weren't warned. I really hope everyone who researches this is wrong and it works out for you.

Hey, your body and your choice. You can't say you weren't warned. I really hope everyone who researches this is wrong and it works out for you.

Too late; I died yesterday. You just being facetious now.

Too late; I died yesterday. You just being facetious now.

Nice to talk to you from the other dimension. :D

Forum List

Back