Which Vaccine?

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

Emergency use. They haven't been approved by the FDA.
All three that are authorized for use in the US, under Emergency Use Authorization, by FDA. The Maderna Covide-19 vaccine, I was injected with 2 week ago granted authorization on Dec. 18, 2020. So far, so good. I get my 2nd shot on April 10th. I am not waiting for another round of Covid. Been there, done that, got the Antibodies T-Shirt. Had worse, but was no picnic. First shot had little or no reaction or adverse effect for me, but that's me.

In short, if you get the injection, you are part of an experiment. I guess some people like being Guinea pigs. I guess you never got tired of being a Guinea pig, even after getting out the military. I learned my lessons in the military, of being a Guinea pig. I guess some people just never learn.
Get real. If I was truly heroic, I would have volunteered for one of the blind study trial. They went first. Yes, I got the vaccine after, after close to million other people other people had. I learn my lesson in the military. After 20+ years of duty, being sent places or sometimes just be prepared to be sent places, vaccines are not going to hurt me.

I really feel bad for you. You surly have been led astray in your life. I hope for your sake you start to wise up. Maybe next lifetime.
No. I am on the right track. I was started on the right track, educated, worked, married, raised my kids, attended church, defended my country, returned to civilian work, continued work and family life and stayed on the right track. Now I am comfortably retired. I will finish on the right track. Not going to start disregarding advancements of science at this point, either.

I understand it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks and I understand you are stuck in your ways. But tyranny is upon us and if you enjoy tyranny then so be it.
You really should concentrate on people struggling with the game, trying to make their way. You might attract more acceptance. People who have made know how they got here.

In the past I have researched Obama, and some have said that he was born in Kenya. One must remember that Obama's mom was a CIA agent and he was quite the Manchurian candidate. Joan Rivers seemed to think Michelle Obama was a man. Kind of fishy not long after her saying that, she unexpectedly died.

So you think the vaccines are dangerous, you think Obama is a Manchurian candidate, you’re a birther, and you think Michelle Obama is a man.

I bet you also think Sandy Hook was fake, don’t you?
ALL vaccines CAN cause a reaction; best is to be aware and prudent in noting ANY changes that are unusual. I would prefer to see a test of some sort that notes a person's predisposition to a POSSIBLE reaction; too many can react to vaccine diluent.

Greg

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

All three that are authorized for use in the US, under Emergency Use Authorization, by FDA. The Maderna Covide-19 vaccine, I was injected with 2 week ago granted authorization on Dec. 18, 2020. So far, so good. I get my 2nd shot on April 10th. I am not waiting for another round of Covid. Been there, done that, got the Antibodies T-Shirt. Had worse, but was no picnic. First shot had little or no reaction or adverse effect for me, but that's me.

In short, if you get the injection, you are part of an experiment. I guess some people like being Guinea pigs. I guess you never got tired of being a Guinea pig, even after getting out the military. I learned my lessons in the military, of being a Guinea pig. I guess some people just never learn.
Get real. If I was truly heroic, I would have volunteered for one of the blind study trial. They went first. Yes, I got the vaccine after, after close to million other people other people had. I learn my lesson in the military. After 20+ years of duty, being sent places or sometimes just be prepared to be sent places, vaccines are not going to hurt me.

I really feel bad for you. You surly have been led astray in your life. I hope for your sake you start to wise up. Maybe next lifetime.
Antivaxers are mass murderers.
Just fools cowards, mindless political drones and unfortunately, sickly people that cannot safely take many vaccines, due to personal or family history, due to genetic flaws.

I suggest try doing something different for once and read and learn something.

Also see:

Vaccines: Did They Really Save Us From Dis-ease?
vaccine ingredients red white
Here is more scientific evidence, if you will put down the ignorance and read the science and history.
Diseases You Almost Forgot About (Thanks to Vaccines)
Careful Mr white; anyone with an epipen is at risk of a reaction; what we DON'T know is how many SHOULD HAVE AN EPIPEN HANDY FOR THESE VACCINES!!! And oh yes; I am VERY MUCH a pro-vaxer!!! I just say they are NOT to be taken without care.

Greg

Just fools cowards, mindless political drones and unfortunately, sickly people that cannot safely take many vaccines, due to personal or family history, due to genetic flaws.

Also see:

Here is more scientific evidence, if you will put down the ignorance and read the science and history.
Careful Mr white; anyone with an epipen is at risk of a reaction; what we DON'T know is how many SHOULD HAVE AN EPIPEN HANDY FOR THESE VACCINES!!! And oh yes; I am VERY MUCH a pro-vaxer!!! I just say they are NOT to be taken without care.

Greg
Which is why they have medical staff on hand and make you wait half an hour after getting your shot. They are being extremely careful in spite of the simple fact the reaction you speak of is something like a one in ten million chance.

Also see:

Greg
Very true. Some people have a more difficult choice due to heredity, and history with other vaccines. I hate it for them. Laying in the ER with a Benadryl drip going in one arm to calm an alergic reaction and an Epinephrine drip in the other to keep your heart beating is no picnic.

In the past I have researched Obama, and some have said that he was born in Kenya. One must remember that Obama's mom was a CIA agent and he was quite the Manchurian candidate. Joan Rivers seemed to think Michelle Obama was a man. Kind of fishy not long after her saying that, she unexpectedly died.

So you think the vaccines are dangerous, you think Obama is a Manchurian candidate, you’re a birther, and you think Michelle Obama is a man.

ALL vaccines CAN cause a reaction; best is to be aware and prudent in noting ANY changes that are unusual. I would prefer to see a test of some sort that notes a person's predisposition to a POSSIBLE reaction; too many can react to vaccine diluent.

Greg

You do you. I already took mine.

No one!
All are here to kill you!
From Pfizer till Chinese/Putin's ones

Screen-Shot-2020-08-07-at-10.15.12-AM.png

Trumpster Q-tards believe in all kinds of stupid conspiracy theories.

Why is it that otherwise perfectly intelligent, thoughtful and rationally minded people baulk at the suggestion that sociopaths are conspiring to manipulate and deceive them?

And why will they defend this ill-founded position with such vehemence?

This was a terrific read, thank you.

Anyone that believes this is the last "vaccine" that the establishment will be pushing on the masses? Has no idea the new phase we are moving into.

This new technology has just been developed. We are in for it now.

Anyone that believes this is the last "vaccine" that the establishment will be pushing on the masses? Has no idea the new phase we are moving into.

That's exactly right. It's frustrating that the masses buy into this and will not do any research to see what's happening other than to gargle the regurgitated propaganda coming from the mainstream.

Greg
Over time, (years) such research will probably occur. Just as covid-19 will be around for many years so will the the vaccines. They are talking about an update or booster vaccine being available next year. It would be nice if they combine it with flu vaccine.

Why is it that otherwise perfectly intelligent, thoughtful and rationally minded people baulk at the suggestion that sociopaths are conspiring to manipulate and deceive them?

:thankusmile:

No doubt the medical cartel plan for the population to get these injections once or twice a year. And the zombies will keep on getting them while it fries their brains and bodies more.

:thankusmile:

No doubt the medical cartel plan for the population to get these injections once or twice a year. And the zombies will keep on getting them while it fries their brains and bodies more.
The Year Ahead – Part 2: Biosecurity

You can’t go with the numbers for the win because you don’t know what the virus is doing behind your back, in nature.

What a regarded post dismissing the best doctors in the world saying the virus is not dangerous but it is the vaccines are as having stupid conspiracy theories this despite the fact that people are dying within weeks sometimes days after taking the vaccine,as always you embarrass yourself.

Forum List

Back