Which Vaccine?

None. My immune system

How about the immune system of the people you are likely to infect if you catch covid? What about the immune system of the people they will in turn pass it on to?

How many will it take for you to do the right thing?

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzzzzzzz

If I get sick, I'll stay home. Asymptomatic spread is a myth to gaslight people into complying with house arrest.

The RIGHT THING, is to live our own lives according to our God-given freedom and to not act like Stasi snitching statist tools.

Hey it's a free country, you want to be that Covid spreading nutbag? Go ahead.

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

None.
But lefties keep posting that it does it all!

All the mRNA serums from Pfizer, Moderna, etc., do is lessen symptoms if you catch it.

Stop spreading counter-factual, ignorant nonsense.

Vaccines were scientifically proven to highly effective at training your body to develop covid immunity and have nothing to do with "lessening symptoms"

None. My immune system

How about the immune system of the people you are likely to infect if you catch covid? What about the immune system of the people they will in turn pass it on to?

How many will it take for you to do the right thing?

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzzzzzzz

If I get sick, I'll stay home. Asymptomatic spread is a myth to gaslight people into complying with house arrest.

The RIGHT THING, is to live our own lives according to our God-given freedom and to not act like Stasi snitching statist tools.

Hey it's a free country, you want to be that Covid spreading nutbag? Go ahead.

Gaslighted much? People die due to a multitude of causes that you might accidentally introduce. Does that mean you should never dare drive a car, or use a knife while dining in a restaurant (without a mask!!!!!), or throw a baseball, or go out in public when you have the flu, or eat peanuts......

Covid is just another seasonal respiratory illness. You are gullible fool for thinking it is Armageddon.

It's all true. I read about it at http://trumpsters-will-believe-anything.com. Do your own research.

Scientists Proved Viruses Are Not Contagious in 1918

Moreover, the results of the experiments proved beyond doubt that viruses are so NOT contagious that they cannot be transferred from one human body to another, even if blood, snot from a flu-ridden nose and thick phlegm from the sufferer’s throat are consumed by the recipient in large amounts.

The experiments also showed that vaccines do nothing good whatsoever.

LOL - exactly. That's what happens when morons do their own research.

You will actually learn something. Have you ever heard of doing that? I am sure your mental capacity don't give you the ability to do that though. I am sorry for you. Just continue being a sheeple led off a cliff.

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

None.
But lefties keep posting that it does it all!

All the mRNA serums from Pfizer, Moderna, etc., do is lessen symptoms if you catch it.

Stop spreading counter-factual, ignorant nonsense.

Vaccines were scientifically proven to highly effective at training your body to develop covid immunity and have nothing to do with "lessening symptoms"

The COVID injection is not a vaccine derp.

The experimental COVID “vaccine” is only “authorized” and not FDA-approved as a licensed drug. According to the FDA:

The issuance of an EUA is different than an FDA approval (licensure) of a vaccine, in that a vaccine available under an EUA is not approved. In determining whether to issue an EUA for a product, the FDA evaluates the available evidence to determine whether the product may be effective and also assesses any known or potential risks and any known or potential benefits.

Thus, the new experimental COVID injection is Emergency Use Authorized, and not an FDA-approved, licensed drug/injection.

Know the difference between “authorized” medical experiments and interventions vs. “approved” licensed drugs before you return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Emergency use. They haven't been approved by the FDA.
All three that are authorized for use in the US, under Emergency Use Authorization, by FDA. The Maderna Covide-19 vaccine, I was injected with 2 week ago granted authorization on Dec. 18, 2020. So far, so good. I get my 2nd shot on April 10th. I am not waiting for another round of Covid. Been there, done that, got the Antibodies T-Shirt. Had worse, but was no picnic. First shot had little or no reaction or adverse effect for me, but that's me.

In short, if you get the injection, you are part of an experiment. I guess some people like being Guinea pigs. I guess you never got tired of being a Guinea pig, even after getting out the military. I learned my lessons in the military, of being a Guinea pig. I guess some people just never learn.
Get real. If I was truly heroic, I would have volunteered for one of the blind study trial. They went first. Yes, I got the vaccine after, after close to million other people other people had. I learn my lesson in the military. After 20+ years of duty, being sent places or sometimes just be prepared to be sent places, vaccines are not going to hurt me.

I really feel bad for you. You surly have been led astray in your life. I hope for your sake you start to wise up. Maybe next lifetime.

Have you every thought that maybe you are the ignorant one?

You’re the birther.

You can't debate anything, because you don't have any facts to back you up so you childishly belittle people by name calling. When are you going to wise up and become an adult?
Not sure why you respond to the troll, they just come out with that shit to bait you.

It gives me good reason to post more information. :) The more they troll the more information I post to squash their scam.

I'm booked 10th April for the first jab, I think it's the Oxford vaccine.

Do you eat GMO food? If you don't, you should ask yourself why you would want an injection of a GMO mRNA into the blood stream-passing the blood brain barrier directly into your cells?

I'm booked 10th April for the first jab, I think it's the Oxford vaccine.

Do you eat GMO food? If you don't, you should ask yourself why you would want an injection of a GMO mRNA into the blood stream-passing the blood brain barrier directly into your cells?
Was never keen on GM food until I had that lovely leg of salmon (Brit humour).

Tbh, none of it bothers me.

All three that are authorized for use in the US, under Emergency Use Authorization, by FDA. The Maderna Covide-19 vaccine, I was injected with 2 week ago granted authorization on Dec. 18, 2020. So far, so good. I get my 2nd shot on April 10th. I am not waiting for another round of Covid. Been there, done that, got the Antibodies T-Shirt. Had worse, but was no picnic. First shot had little or no reaction or adverse effect for me, but that's me.

In short, if you get the injection, you are part of an experiment. I guess some people like being Guinea pigs. I guess you never got tired of being a Guinea pig, even after getting out the military. I learned my lessons in the military, of being a Guinea pig. I guess some people just never learn.
Get real. If I was truly heroic, I would have volunteered for one of the blind study trial. They went first. Yes, I got the vaccine after, after close to million other people other people had. I learn my lesson in the military. After 20+ years of duty, being sent places or sometimes just be prepared to be sent places, vaccines are not going to hurt me.

I really feel bad for you. You surly have been led astray in your life. I hope for your sake you start to wise up. Maybe next lifetime.
Antivaxers are mass murderers.

It's all true. I read about it at http://trumpsters-will-believe-anything.com. Do your own research.

Scientists Proved Viruses Are Not Contagious in 1918

Moreover, the results of the experiments proved beyond doubt that viruses are so NOT contagious that they cannot be transferred from one human body to another, even if blood, snot from a flu-ridden nose and thick phlegm from the sufferer’s throat are consumed by the recipient in large amounts.

The experiments also showed that vaccines do nothing good whatsoever.

LOL - exactly. That's what happens when morons do their own research.

You will actually learn something. Have you ever heard of doing that? I am sure your mental capacity don't give you the ability to do that though. I am sorry for you. Just continue being a sheeple led off a cliff.
"Do your own research" -
1. Scour the internet for anything that confirms your biases.
2. Ignore everything else.

The question is can you trust them with their side effects.
Side effects have been minimal.

Vaccines FAQ- JHU

Keep believing what the MSM tells you. :D

3,964 DEAD 162,610 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines

CDC: 2,050 DEAD Following COVID “Vaccines” as 300+ Deaths Added This Week – 16 Deaths from New J&J Shot Producing “COVID Symptoms”

31,079 Injured Following Experimental COVID mRNA “Vaccines”

Even if all those deaths could be proven to be due to the vaccine, which I highly doubt, that's only a 0.007% death rate based on the number of doses worldwide, much lower than Covid.

Covid Doses Worldwide

You are missing the point, people NOT taking them are highly likely to live anyway, but take the shot when not needed and drop dead or greatly suffer means it was made dangerous by using it.

No. I am on the right track. I was started on the right track, educated, worked, married, raised my kids, attended church, defended my country, returned to civilian work, continued work and family life and stayed on the right track. Now I am comfortably retired. I will finish on the right track. Not going to start disregarding advancements of science at this point, either.

Just fools cowards, mindless political drones and unfortunately, sickly people that cannot safely take many vaccines, due to personal or family history, due to genetic flaws.

Just fools cowards, mindless political drones and unfortunately, sickly people that cannot safely take many vaccines, due to personal or family history, due to genetic flaws.

I suggest try doing something different for once and read and learn something.

Also see:

Vaccines: Did They Really Save Us From Dis-ease?
vaccine ingredients red white

No. I am on the right track. I was started on the right track, educated, worked, married, raised my kids, attended church, defended my country, returned to civilian work, continued work and family life and stayed on the right track. Now I am comfortably retired. I will finish on the right track. Not going to start disregarding advancements of science at this point, either.

I understand it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks and I understand you are stuck in your ways. But tyranny is upon us and if you enjoy tyranny then so be it.

The question is can you trust them with their side effects.
Side effects have been minimal.

Vaccines FAQ- JHU

Keep believing what the MSM tells you. :D

3,964 DEAD 162,610 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines

CDC: 2,050 DEAD Following COVID “Vaccines” as 300+ Deaths Added This Week – 16 Deaths from New J&J Shot Producing “COVID Symptoms”

31,079 Injured Following Experimental COVID mRNA “Vaccines”

Even if all those deaths could be proven to be due to the vaccine, which I highly doubt, that's only a 0.007% death rate based on the number of doses worldwide, much lower than Covid.

Covid Doses Worldwide

You are missing the point, people NOT taking them are highly likely to live anyway, but take the shot when not needed and drop dead or greatly suffer means it was made dangerous by using it.

Great point and furthermore I already know a couple people who have died from the COVID injection in around where I live. I still don't know anyone who died from COVID itslef, just to be clear. Not to mention most of the deaths from the injection are not being reported and even being hid and covered up from the public.

I suggest try doing something different for once and read and learn something.

Also see:

Vaccines: Did They Really Save Us From Dis-ease?
vaccine ingredients red white
Here is more scientific evidence, if you will put down the ignorance and read the science and history.
Diseases You Almost Forgot About (Thanks to Vaccines)

Forum List

Back