Which single issue hands the midterms to the GOP?

It’s not COVID - the issue the Dems used to win last time.

It‘s inflation - both it’s actual impact on working and middle class people as well as the WH’s sometimes cavalier altitude toward it. (“Big deal. So your turkey will cost an extra $1.”)

Everyone agree with me that the issue is inflation?
"It's the economy, stupid."

You know how the left thinks. None of this is their fault. It's either a worldwide problem or Trump's fault. When you come across these leftists, here is what they tell us:

Afghanistan--Trump's fault nine months after he left office.
Dementia Covid spike--Republicans fault because forget statistics, their polls say it's Republicans who are not getting vaxed.
Border problem--Trump's fault because it was just as bad as he was in office. Forget what the BP is reporting. They are criminals and thieves.
Labor shortage--not a US problem but a worldwide problem thanks to covid.
Inflation because we paid people more to stay home than work--Trump's fault.
30% increase in violent crime in commie cities--Trump's fault because he didn't support national police reform.

"The best thing about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

True, and it's another sign of how oblivious and out-of-touch they are that they think their excuses are working on this.

"It's the economy, stupid."
Yea it is. And the vast majority of Americans know that Trump’s massive spending bill, complete with welfare expansion, will make inflation worse. That is why Manchin will hold firm against it.

But the damage is already done. Pumping money into Americans‘ hands disincentivizes work - thus harming the supply side while giving them more money, thus exacerbating the demand side. What Biden is doing is a recipe for economic collapse.

Or the guy who needs a pick up truck to do his job...or a van...or heaven forbid a Semi? Those people NEED those vehicles to do the work they perform and they are being screwed by you on the left on a daily basis! Poor life choices? What...working for a living? (Eye Roll)

Trust me when I tell you this, Joey...those "twits" aren't going to forget the way that Biden and the Democrats are treating them right now come the midterm elections and beyond!

If that's the case, it's a business expense and it's deductable... that dog won't hunt.

If you guys do well in the midterm, it will because you cheated through voter suppression and gerrymandering, not because people suddenly learned to love your stupid ideas.

You know how the left thinks. None of this is their fault. It's either a worldwide problem or Trump's fault. When you come across these leftists, here is what they tell us:

Afghanistan--Trump's fault nine months after he left office.
That and he signed an agreement with the Taliban that sold out our allies... I wish he had the integrity to own it.

Dementia Covid spike--Republicans fault because forget statistics, their polls say it's Republicans who are not getting vaxed.
98% of Covid Deaths are the unvaxxed. Um.. yeah, that's entirely on you.

Border problem--Trump's fault because it was just as bad as he was in office. Forget what the BP is reporting. They are criminals and thieves.

Only a problem if you are a racist who lives in mortal fear that a Mexican will date your daughter.

Inflation because we paid people more to stay home than work--Trump's fault.

1) Trump paid them more to stay home, and 2) inflation is a world wide issue right now.

If that's the case, it's a business expense and it's deductable... that dog won't hunt.

If you guys do well in the midterm, it will because you cheated through voter suppression and gerrymandering, not because people suddenly learned to love your stupid ideas.
Hey….weren’t you the nasty leftist who called me a fool and uneducated because I had a typo in a post? Well, news flash: the word is spelled “deductible,” with an I.

And let me get this straight…..you have been denying that cheating helped hand the election to The Demented One, and castigating anyone who suggests it, but you are ALREADY saying that if Republicans win in the midterms, it’s because of cheating?

The Republicans will win for the same reason Youngkin won - normal Americans are tired of the anti-white CRT crap, the anti-American destructive policies, inflation, and the mess at the border, You know - the liberal stuff.

Hey….weren’t you the nasty leftist who called me a fool and uneducated because I had a typo in a post? Well, news flash: the word is spelled “deductible,” with an I.
I've called you all sorts of things, and they all fit.

And let me get this straight…..you have been denying that cheating helped hand the election to The Demented One, and castigating anyone who suggests it, but you are ALREADY saying that if Republicans win in the midterms, it’s because of cheating?

Uh, Trump Lost. Deal with it. by 8 million votes. We know the Republicans intend to cheat through Gerrymandering and voter suppression... because even you know your ideas suck.

The Republicans will win for the same reason Youngkin won - normal Americans are tired of the anti-white CRT crap, the anti-American destructive policies, inflation, and the mess at the border, You know - the liberal stuff.

Well, if you think you can keep lying about CRT for another year, I guess... It had nothing to do with McAullife being an awful candidate.

The dumb leftist put me on ignore and ran like a coward. That’s what bullies do when you hit back.

The dumb leftist put me on ignore and ran like a coward. That’s what bullies do when you hit back.
Isn’t he the antisemitic Democrat from the other thread? There are so many of the hypocrites - “racism is bad and must be stopped, but those Jews are disgusting!” - that I can’t keep track of them all.

Isn’t he the antisemitic Democrat from the other thread? There are so many of the hypocrites - “racism is bad and must be stopped, but those Jews are disgusting!” - that I can’t keep track of them all.
Yes. He is forever captured in my sig

Yes. He is forever captured in my sig
Just caught that, thanks.

Interesting how he tries to deny his antisemitism, like an antisemitic Democrat, by saying he’s just opposed to Israeli oppression, and then uses that disgusting antisemitic expression about “Jewing down” the cost of something.

I always say that the Democrat Jew-haters who insist they’re not antisemitic usually reveal they are if they keep talking. Never takes long.

Just caught that, thanks.

Interesting how he tries to deny his antisemitism, like an antisemitic Democrat, by saying he’s just opposed to Israeli oppression, and then uses that disgusting antisemitic expression about “Jewing down” the cost of something.

I always say that the Democrat Jew-haters who insist they’re not antisemitic usually reveal they are if they keep talking. Never takes long.
100%
They cannot help themselves

Sorry to break it to you but I normally vote Republican. But even a Republican must be sane and right now, there are many that are in bad need of a State Mental Facility.

I grew up in a neighborhood where we used Jew as a verb. Then I got to work for some... ugh.

Still has little to do with the fact the Zionist have become the Nazis of the Middle East. Kind of like an abused child who has grown up to beat up on someone else.

Forum List

Back