Which President helped get U.S. soldiers killed by radical muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan...obama, this is why they accuse Trump.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
President obama is the President who aided and helped get Americans killed by muslim terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan......which is why they now accuse President Trump of ignoring this.....when he was never briefed on it........

President obama gave the country of Iran 150 billion dollars in cash...why cash? So that Iran could get around the banking sanctions that keep them from easily moving cash around.

What did Iran do with the money? They paid for the training and supplying of muslim terrorists......in killing U.S. soldiers.....

That is the real scandal and why they are attacking Trump with this obviously lie...

President obama is the President who aided and helped get Americans killed by muslim terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan......which is why they now accuse President Trump of ignoring this.....when he was never briefed on it........

President obama gave the country of Iran 150 billion dollars in cash...why cash? So that Iran could get around the banking sanctions that keep them from easily moving cash around.

What did Iran do with the money? They paid for the training and supplying of muslim terrorists......in killing U.S. soldiers.....

That is the real scandal and why they are attacking Trump with this obviously lie...
Hey Jim can you have scottie beam me up now

I seem to remember George Bush invading both those countries

It was all over the news

Why did Trump ignore the information that Putin was paying Taliban to kill American soldiers?

How about we wait and get all the information before everyone decides what to believe

Obama gave Iran 150 billion dollars in cash.....that is a fact. That money was used by Iran to train muslim terrorists in Iraq and Afganistan in how to make road side bombs.......and the money also bought the supplies needed to make those bombs.....as well as the other training and supplies that Iran gave to those terrorists........

Actual U.S. soldiers killed by the actions of President obama........

Why did Trump ignore the information that Putin was paying Taliban to kill American soldiers?

He didn't.......he was never briefed since it wasn't proven at the lowest levels of the intelligence community.

You don't know that, hence, the reason I just said "How about we wait and get all the information before everyone decides what to believe."

You're all believing whatever suit your bias, which is an ignorant way to go through life, but seems to be the preferred choice of most.

He didn't.......he was never briefed since it wasn't proven at the lowest levels of the intelligence community.

Reminds me of Sgt Shultz
Whenever something happens.........I know nothing....NOTHING

He is the President of the United States
He manages to be informed of every bizarre conspiracy theory.

But Russia putting bounties on our soldiers? He is too busy for that information

Actually our former president did more to expose our military forces to death and injury than Putin could do today. His actions cost needless loses of battlefield casualties.

It was all over the news

~~~~~~
Just to refresh your weakened memory....

Stop “huffing“, freak!

It was all over the news

~~~~~~
Joe Biden was Commander in Chief?

George Bush asked for permission to invade and was the “decider” on launching both invasions

How about we wait and get all the information before everyone decides what to believe

I agree with another poster here... Let's send Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer and Nadler to Afghanistan to investigate directly with the Taliban without their security....

It was all over the news

~~~~~~

As a typical Little Trumpster, you never question a hugely failing presidency.
Who gives a fuck what an easily manipulated cultist think? It’s always easily predictable.

It was all over the news

George Bush asked for permission to invade and was the “decider” on launching both invasions

~~~~~~

It was all over the news

~~~~~~

You know damn well that Joey was a Senator at the time and quite vociferous n aggreement on the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq at the time while as Vice president did never disagreed with the 44th president that virtually disarmed our forces with draconian ROE's exposing them to more harm.

Seriously Jim my tricorder is picking up no intelligent life in Seattle and the native 2020 Earthlings are eyeballing my pointy ears, so now would be a good time to beam me up

Let's see, Truman was president at the time of Operation Ajax, which is a major reason why Iran holds a grudge to this day. Baathists gained power in Iraq (with help from CIA) during the Johnson administration. They were aided further by Nixon. Carter helped legitimize the Mujahideen that later became the Taliban. Under Reagan they recieved much military aid and became free to rule as they saw fit.

Reagan also played both sides of the Iran-Iraq war, which contributed in part to the death of hundreds of thousands on both sides. Also Iraq recieved biological agents from the American government that were used against our troops during the Gulf War.

So really it is hard to say who bears the greatest responsibility. I guess that anyone who is a supporter of imperialism as partly responsible.

Let's see, Truman was president at the time of Operation Ajax, which is a major reason why Iran holds a grudge to this day. Baathists gained power in Iraq (with help from CIA) during the Johnson administration. They were aided further by Nixon. Carter helped legitimize the Mujahideen that later became the Taliban. Under Reagan they recieved much military aid and became free to rule as they saw fit.

Reagan also played both sides of the Iran-Iraq war, which contributed in part to the death of hundreds of thousands on both sides. Also Iraq recieved biological agents from the American government that were used against our troops during the Gulf War.

So really it is hard to say who bears the greatest responsibility. I guess that anyone who is a supporter of imperialism as partly responsible.

And yet.....obama was the last President who gave 150 billion dollars in cash to the greatest state sponsor of terrorism around the world.........cash, because Iran is blocked from most financial activity.......because they are a terrorist sponsoring nation and use their money to pay, train and supply terrorists...

So forget 30 years ago.....barak did this during his time as President and that money went to the Kudz forces who trained the muslim terrorist in making road side bombs that maimed and killed U.S. men and women.............barak did this, not Trump.

Forum List

Back