Which of Trumps policies had America/Americans on a path of degradation/regression?

The part where you lie out of your ass.

Today’s AAA
National Average

$3.854

Price as of
8/22/23
And the average was $2.17 in 2020, under Trump. Now, it’s up by 50% on TOP of the skyrocketing grocery prices. Most Americans are struggling financially - while Biden runs around the country bragging about what a success Bidenomics is!

1. Attacking the free press and mainstream media as fake news even when reporting was accurate and truthful.

Oh. You mean the lying asswipes at MS- DNC

2. Attacking law enforcement, simply because their activity interfered with his goals of having them distrusted, just because he likes breaking the laws of the land with impunity.

Oh. You mean the cops that knelt for communists. And refused to do their jobs when children were being shot.

3. Attacking the courts and validity of the judges and juries, including judgements made by Trump appointed judges, ruling like all other judges when his legal/illegal claims were refuted or the courts acted in ways, not to his benefit. These things done to invalidate the legal system in the eyes of his mindless minority follower.

Surely you don't mean the Supreme Morons.

4. His policy that it is OK to overthrow the elections by the people of the US, simply to hold on to power, knowing his own people informed him, he lost the election.

BULLSHIT. You're just another lying leftard.

These are just a few. I am surprised you had to ask. Everybody knows these and other policy/policy like moves of him and his supporters controlled by him.

"Everyone" sees the scumbag leftards abusing the law.

And the average was $2.17 in 2020, under Trump. Now, it’s up by 50% on TOP of the skyrocketing grocery prices. Most Americans are struggling financially - while Biden runs around the country bragging about what a success Bidenomics is!
Fucking leftards are pissing on my leg and telling me it's raining.

Oh. You mean the lying asswipes at MS- DNC

Oh. You mean the cops that knelt for communists. And refused to do their jobs when children were being shot.

Surely you don't mean the Supreme Morons.

BULLSHIT. You're just another lying leftard.

"Everyone" sees the scumbag leftards abusing the law.
Everyone has seen Trump and the assholes he brought to the White House abusing the law, also. I don't need some anti-American asshole to represent me and sure don't need him and his policy of continuing to attempt to destroy the country. F#ck him and everybody like him or that likes him. Just sayin...:cool:

Everyone has seen Trump and the assholes he brought to the White House abusing the law, also. I don't need some anti-American asshole to represent me and sure don't need him and his policy of continuing to attempt to destroy the country. F#ck him and everybody like him or that likes him. Just sayin...:cool:
How can someone SO delusionally biased against Trump be a moderator in a political forum? Asking for a friend.

You can't always get what you want.

The simple fact remains:

Trump - $2 gas, 1% inflation, 0 foreign wars

And you call this destroying the country.

You're just a silly leftard.

How can someone SO delusionally biased against Trump be a moderator in a political forum? Asking for a friend.
Simple. I only moderate, using board rules and the one that recruited me said I didn't have to change my posting, so I haven't.

Whatever happened to Flaca?

Long time no see.
Not sure. Some say burnout. Still Staff/Senior Mod status. I kind of doubt we have seen the last of him. Hope not.

Everybody I talk to seems to believe Trump policies were improving and enhancing America for Americans…Obviously many don’t share that sentiment. So I ask, which of his polices had America on a negative slide?
Ignoring covid. Saying the white nationalist in Charlottesville were "very fine people". Telling a hate group to "stand by". The insurrection attempt.

Everybody I talk to seems to believe Trump policies were improving and enhancing America for Americans…Obviously many don’t share that sentiment. So I ask, which of his polices had America on a negative slide?
Much of the Trump Agenda - so-called - was actually and admittedly quite good for America.

YOUR problem is that Trump came with all of it as part of a package deal - and that proved unsustainable.

He abandoned the sacred American tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power and summoned, incited and aimed a mob against Congress.

Those are political "sins" which a majority of American voters - outside of your own base - will never forgive.

January 6, 2021 rendered Trump un-electable amongst the broader electorate, and he has nobody but himself to blame for that.

Find another Standard Bearer who can advance the Trump Agenda without the ton of Trump Baggage or face another loss in 2024.

Ignoring covid. Saying the white nationalist in Charlottesville were "very fine people". Telling a hate group to "stand by". The insurrection attempt.
In city after city, the Prog globalists destroying each other are diverse equality people. The values of center city cores are dropping in Prog areas. The elites will buy up the high-rises at bargain prices.

Much of the Trump Agenda - so-called - was actually and admittedly quite good for America.

YOUR problem is that Trump came with all of it as part of a package deal - and that proved unsustainable.

He abandoned the sacred American tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power and summoned, incited and aimed a mob against Congress.

Those are political "sins" which a majority of American voters - outside of your own base - will never forgive.

January 6, 2021 rendered Trump un-electable amongst the broader electorate, and he has nobody but himself to blame for that.

Find another Standard Bearer who can advance the Trump Agenda without the ton of Trump Baggage or face another loss in 2024.
We have discussed this ad nauseam.
As the polls prove, Trumps support has grown and strengthened since the Jan 6 protest.
Nobody not totally infected with TDS gives a single shit about Jan 6.

We have discussed this ad nauseam.
Indeed. You (personally, and collectively) keep pushing the false Stolen Election lie, and use it to justify the violence of Jan 6.

For every time that you-and-yours spew such falsehoods you will find others quick to counter and dismiss such wild claims.

Stop acting as mouthpieces for a failed and disgraced con-man and your nausea will abate.

As the polls prove, Trumps support has grown and strengthened since the Jan 6 protest.
Amongst Republicans? Apparently. But not conclusively. Your problem is that you need Indies and Swing Voters to win.

You will not get them if you run Trump again. January 6, 2021 is the reason. Wake up. Snap out of it. Change leadership.

Nobody not totally infected with TDS gives a single shit about Jan 6.
And that is where you are as wrong as wrong can be.

Most Americans outside of your base - and even a decent-sized percentage inside your base - see that much differently.

Loyal Americans committed to the Rule of Law and Peaceful Transfer of Power and the Constitution care very much about 1/6.

Your (personal, and collective) failure to perceive that truth will be your undoing on November 5, 2024, unless you wake up.

The Republic will suffer greatly under another four years of idiot-Democratic policies and stewardship (so-called).

You field another candidate who can advance the Trump Agenda without the Trump Baggage and I'll vote alongside you.

You field that ignorant, arrogant, lying, sociopathic orange-tinted piece-of-$hit again and I'll continue to oppose you.

As will the majority of the American electorate.

Your boy is now un-electable.

Time for you-and-yours to face Reality.

Your LEFTIST narrative is complete BULLSHIT!!!!
Your J/6 REICHSTAG FIRE FEDSURRECTION was a total set up to produce that NARRATIVE.
You are no conservative, carrion crow!
:rolleyes:

Your LEFTIST narrative
There is absolutely nothing whatsoever that is LEFTIST about my 'narrative'.

You conflate vigorous opposition to your orange POS with Leftism, and nothing could be further than the truth.

Your IFF needs adjusting.

is complete BULLSHIT!!!!
Incorrect. It is entirely accurate.
Your J/6 REICHSTAG FIRE FEDSURRECTION was a total set up to produce that NARRATIVE.
Juvenile posturing while standing in a manure-pile of your (side's and leader's) own making. You have been played.
You are no conservative, carrion crow! :rolleyes:
Correct. I am left of Old Joe on a few issues. I am right of Atilla the Hun on a few others. Mostly, I'm a Centrist.

I vote Republican almost as often as I vote Democrat, in elections at all levels (Federal, State, County, Municipal, etc.).

I vote on an issue-by-issue and candidate-by-candidate basis and despise party hacks.

I am a registered (D) but only because northeastern Illinois rarely elects Pubs and I like to have a say in which (D) will run.

At election time I have - and routinely demonstrate - zero party loyalty - and vote for the best (or least harmful) candidate.

I am an Independent... one of vast legions of my fellow countrymen whom you have to convince in order to win an election.

You no longer have - and have not had for years - the numbers to win on your own without the help of Independents.

You will not get that help - from myself nor those vast legions of other Independents - if you run Trump again in 2024.

Which means that you will be crying in your coffee on the morning of November 6, 2024, unless you change direction now.

You are quite correct... I am no Conservative... I am an Independent... and you need my vote.

Last edited:
There is absolutely nothing whatsoever that is LEFTIST about my 'narrative'.

You conflate vigorous opposition to your orange POS with Leftism, and nothing could bee further than the truth.

Your IFF needs adjusting.

Incorrect. It is entirely accurate.

Juvenile posturing while standing in a manure-pile of your (side's and leader's) own making. You have been played.

Correct. I am left of Old Joe on a few issues. I am right of Atilla the Hun on a few others. Mostly, I'm a Centrist.

I vote Republican almost as often as I vote Democrat, in elections at all levels (Federal, State, County, Municipal, etc.).

I vote on an issue-by-issue and candidate-by-candidate basis and despise party hacks.

I am a registered (D) but only because northeastern Illinois rarely elects Pubs and I like to have a say in which (D) will run.

At election time I have - and routinely demonstrate - zero party loyalty - and vote for the best (or least harmful) candidate.

I am an Independent... one of vast legions of my fellow countrymen whom you have to convince in order to win an election.

You no longer have - and have not had for years - the numbers to win on your own without the help of Independents.

You will not get that help - from myself nor those vast legions of other Independents - if you run Trump again in 2024.

Which means that you will be crying in your coffee on the morning of November 6, 2024, unless you change direction now.

You are quite correct... I am no Conservative... I am an Independent... and you need my vote.
So if it’s Biden vs Trump, you will vote for Biden?

Forum List

Back