Which of these would you consider hoaxes?

Which of these were Democrat staging & ploys only - Choose as many that fit

• Russian Hoax "Trump attacked our democracy" - In fact Democrats did worse than the accusation

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Trump is racist - Built off a fabricated statement by PROGS due the Charlottesville Va. incident

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Ukraine Hoax - Matter of fact the guy PROGS just elected did much worse involving the same country

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • COVID exploitation - Trump was responsible for deaths cuz "he lied". Economy crashed because Trump

• Unfit for POTUS- Despite high tangible accomplishments, and no war less cleaning up after Obama

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Civil unrest-Result of PROGS leading nation 2 believe Floyd incident racist under COVID lockdown

• Fixing election 2 favor Democrats by COVID fear - mail-in, ballot harvesting, Const. violations etc.

• Capital assault, by hundreds (cough) of Trump fanatics, ANTIFA, PROGS & spectators

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Second impeachment, blaming Trump for the assault so the establishment never faces him again

• Grab a pussy declared repulsive. A greater character is mishandling young girls & women like Biden?

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • None or few were staging or ploys - Obama and Biden are bitchin'.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Last four years we saw all kinds of moves to disrupt Trump. Some might say this was because he didn't support the establishment some deeply crave, despite their tune otherwise. Select as many as you like

I dont see the option for

It doesnt really matter. Dump lost

It's the last option among the selection.
The last option says none or few.

Correct, confusing? It also says Biden & Obama are bitchin' which means you're a Democrat loving PROG.
Quite confusing. "It doesnt matter" has nothing to do with "none or few". Did you flunk english in school?

Okay cool, it doesn't matter and never does.

Last four years we saw all kinds of moves to disrupt Trump. Some might say this was because he didn't support the establishment some deeply crave, despite their tune otherwise. Select as many as you like

You've never actually worked with any kind of poll obviously.

This isn't even a push poll. This shit right here is a diatribe, cut into single lines with a check box before each one explainin' what each one is to be used as evidence against a vote for it.

Your entire thread is unmitigated horseshit.

As such, one way to address it would be to vote for literally every one, as each line is itself a hoax. The idea that this is any kind of "poll" is more of a hoax than anything listed.

And you've just taken the lead position in the run for "most pathetic thread of the day".

/thread

Look how liberals ignore the simple reality of star fuckers, but refuse to admit Joe Biden finger raped Tara Reade.

The one about Trump being a racist is too limited.

Back when Trump was a Democrat, he said a bunch of racists stuff, but because he was a Dem, nobody bothered to say anything.

:dunno:

This isn't even a push poll. This shit right here is a diatribe, cut into single lines with a check box before each one explainin' what each one is to be used as evidence against a vote for it.

As such, one way to address it would be to vote for literally every one, as each line is itself a hoax. The idea that this is any kind of "poll" is more of a hoax than anything listed.

And you've just taken the lead position in the run for "most pathetic thread of the day".

/thread

Shucks, you're mad. I left you a check box on the bottom. Where are you butthurt?

/thread

Shucks, you're mad. I left you a check box on the bottom. Where are you butthurt?

Intentional stupidity pisses me off. It wastes my time and everybody else's and insults everyone's intelligence including and especially, your own.

/thread

Intentional stupidity pisses me off. It wastes my time and everybody else's and insults everyone's intelligence including and especially, your own.

That's what my early school calls a run-on sentence. And there's no need for a comma before "your own". Move the comma to after "else's", and then come back and play an intellect, you'll look better.

No need to declare the obvious stupid either. Which part of the OP is upsetting for you?

/thread

That's what my early school calls a run-on sentence. And there's no need for a comma before "your own". Move the comma to after "else's", and then come back and play an intellect, you'll look better.

No need to declare the obvious stupid either. Which part of the OP is upsetting for you?

I put the comma where it is intentionally there, Gertrude Stein. I don't need it after else's as I've followed that word with a conjunction. The one after especially is there for pause to set up the big finish. And no, that's way too short to be a run-on. Compound, two verbs, done.

The OP was already critiqued in my first post as to its hilarious pretense at being an actual "poll".

/thread

I put the comma where it is intentionally there, Gertrude Stein. I don't need it after else's as I've followed that word with a conjunction. The one after especially is there for pause to set up the big finish. And no, that's way too short to be a run-on. Compound, two verbs, done.

The OP was already critiqued in my first post as to its hilarious pretense at being an actual "poll".

"I put the comma where it is intentionally there" Who talks like that? I had to stop reading the rest because it hurts my head.

Just so you're not mad, for clarification, the poll provides a list of events and you're asked to select which are the responsibility of dirty Democrats & PROGS. If you believe they weren't responsible for one then don't select it.

If you believe Dems & PROGS were legit & righteous, then for sake of inclusive, the last option should suit you fine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back