Which of Biden's FULFILLED PROMISES hurts the most hurtful to you?

366h34d

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2020
I believe the "XL oil pipeline permit and new oil and natural gas permit" in the short term; "transgender athletes in school sports", "The Paris Agreement" and WHO in the long run,
  • Stopping the wall building
  • Reentering WHO
  • Reentering The Paris Agreement
  • Stopping children deportation
  • Ending the Muslim ban
  • Re-entering the Paris climate accord
  • Revoking XL oil pipeline permit
  • Stopping new oil and natural gas permit
  • Banning Fracking in Fed land
  • Protecting transgender athletes in school sports

I believe the "XL oil pipeline permit and new oil and natural gas permit" in the short term; "transgender athletes in school sports", "The Paris Agreement" and WHO in the long run,
  • Reentering WHO
  • Ending the Muslim ban
Yep these short-sighted lefties are already beginning to complain. My prog niece is already complaining that her two daughters will never be able to compete on a level sports playing field again due to the transgender XO. I asked her how that Biden vote felt now.

• Reentering WHO
  • Ending the Muslim ban
Yep these short-sighted lefties are already beginning to complain. My prog niece is already complaining that her two daughters will never be able to compete on a level sports playing field again due to the transgender XO. I asked her how that Biden vote felt now.
Seriously no offense intended, but maybe you could suggest she become a man?

The whining won't last long.

Tell that niece to buy some plywood and paint and put her (unaborted! and why so???) git to painting signs demanding government funded crotch rebuilds so they can play too!he - and they - will relate to that.

His new salvo of "Anti-Terrorism" laws - directed squarely at Americans INCLUDING YOU LEFTISTS (lmao)

Like the Patriot Act, the Biden Administration will order a plethora of new laws in the name of safety, that will only affect the freedom of law abiding Americans, as always.
"Safety" checkpoints are being considered along our interstates where armed military loyal to the Agenda will allow or deny passage between states.
They are being touted as necessary to ensure that "Terrorist" are caught and "Safety" is ensured for all Americans.

The goal being the dissolution of Constitutional rights and absolute power for the Elitist Oligarchy

When you refuse to defend your freedom......Evil men are most free to do as they please

Forum List

Back