Which Is The Worse Hate Crime....

I always appreciate your alternative histories but I prefer non-fiction myself. Redlining was BY DEFINITION, based on race or ethnicity.

Definition and Example of Redlining

Redlining is a form of illegal lending discrimination used primarily against Black homebuyers in which people that live in certain communities are not allowed the same access to credit as people in other communities based on race, color, or other discriminatory factors.

Post #120 applies to you as well.

I looked up those stats, and they show just the opposite. White are by far and away the biggest purveyors of hate crime according to the FBI.

Bias
Anti-Black or African American 2,871
Anti-White 869
Anti-Jewish 683

Offender Race
White 3,823
Black or African American 1,451
Unknown 1,092

After I was forced to expose you as the lying scum you are, when you were caught altering my posts to claim that they said other than what I wrote, I asked you not to address me again.

Please honor that request.....

“I cut it down” January 6th Is But A Detail… post 31

The smell is unbearable.

I'm not up on my Australian parties but I believe it was a member of the Nuclear Disarmament Party who first made the statement.

https://www.professorbuzzkill.com/gloria-steinem-a-woman-needs-a-man-like-a-fish-needs-a-bicycle/

a woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle​

https://en.wiktionary.org › wiki › a_woman_without_a...

Alternative formsEdit · a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. TranslationsEdit. show ▽a woman is capable of living a complete and independent ...

Liberal scum advanced it, to destroy families and all of Western Civilization.
I bet you agree with it, huh?

MURPHY BROWN: THE UNWED MOTHER | | greensboro.com​

https://greensboro.com › murphy-brown-the-unwed-mother

Jan 23, 2015 — As millions of ``Murphy Brown' watchers well know, Murphy is an unwed mother. Baby Brown is, to use that old-fashioned term, an illegitimate ...

20 years later, it turns out Dan Quayle was right about Murphy ...​

https://www.washingtonpost.com › gJQAsNCJqU_story

May 25, 2012 — 20 years later, it turns out Dan Quayle was right about Murphy Brown and unmarried moms ... On May 19, 1992, as the presidential campaign season ...

The response to 9/11 was immediate and all kinds of things were put into place to fight "terrorism," but all kinds of reasons are found for not doing much about "domestic terrorism." I have a feeling if these three most recent shooters were from another country or were Muslim, our entire government would be "up in arms" to protect Americans from the "axis of evil", but what a tepid response to those who live among us and terrorize other Americans.

"domestic terrorism.".....the gift of the Democrat Party to America:

Kamala Harris: riots shouldn't stop!

“Nancy Pelosi wonders why there ‘aren’t uprisings’ across nation: ‘Maybe there will be’”

“Rep. Ayanna Pressley calls for 'unrest in the streets' ahead of election
“There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, there’s plenty to go around,” the Massachusetts Democrat and member of the so-called “Squad” told MSNBC’s Tiffany Cross.” Ayanna Pressley calls for ‘unrest in the streets’ ahead of election

The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble“ [On] January 5, 2021, an unknown individual placed two pipe bombs in Washington, D.C. One pipe bomb was placed at the headquarters of the RNC … and the other was placed at the headquarters of the DNC,” the FBI said.

NBC News reported that the FBI and the NYPD alerted the Capitol Police in advance as to the possibility that there would be violence and rioting on the day of Trump’s speech. Such news countered previous assertions by federal law enforcement officials that they were unaware of any intelligence suggesting protesters would become violent and possibly storm the Capitol.

The Democrats’ chief argument against Trump is that he “incited” rioters with his speech. It’s always been a specious argument at best. But if all of this was preplanned – and it’s becoming more obvious by the day that it was, their case falls apart.” The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble

"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

These Fascists….Democrats….are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden voters….but they all have newsheimers…..no memory of

1. ….hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election

2. ….of thousands of police officers injured

3. …of the $billions in damage done by their voters

4. …burning city blocks

5. …of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us it’s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

6. So they noticed one riot of the hundreds, and as a result militarized Washington, DC, with thousands of troops.

7. “Animus mounts inside Capitol…Fears of violence from Trump supporters grow” The Washington Post

8. Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for months….and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riots….but the yellow press was silent.​

9. "28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.

thefederalist.com

10. Police officer shoots perpetrator about to stab a citizen to death, and the Democrats claim racism.

Democrat doing what Democrats do: lie.

CNN Claims Kenosha Protests Are ‘Fiery But Mostly Peaceful’ As City Burns Behind Reporter

Which one.....the lies by Democrat about how racist whites are, or the Democrat supporters who know they are lies, but pretend to believe them?

1. "Using Tragedy for Racial Propaganda
After the horror in Buffalo, President Biden and others peddle an entirely false charge: that whites are the biggest source of hate crime and interracial violence in the U.S.

2. ...Biden has been lecturing white Americans about hate again. On May 15, the day after an 18-year-old white supremacist massacred ten black shoppers in a Buffalo supermarket, Biden called on Americans to “address the hate that remains a stain” on the country’s soul. Those stained by hate were not named by race, but the reference was clear.

3. ...Biden gave a longer speech in Buffalo about the attack. In Biden’s telling, white Americans are at best indifferent to the racist slaughter of their fellow black citizens. “We need to say as clearly and forcefully as we can that the ideology of white supremacy has no place in America. None,” Biden insisted. Biden’s exhortations and moral clarity were the only forces impeding a slide back toward Jim Crow and the reign of the KKK: “I promise you. Hate will not prevail. And white supremacy will not have the last word. . . . We can’t allow . . . these hate-filled attacks . . . to destroy the soul of the nation.” We can’t allow this violence, the president intoned, to “be the story of our time.” To “confront the ideology of hate requires caring about all people”—something that whites, in their silent complicity with racist rampages, apparently fail to do.

4. In an August 2019 press briefing, then-presidential candidate Biden claimed that racism was a “white man’s problem visited on people of color.” “White folks are the reason we have institutional racism,” he said. On November 6, 2019, the day before the press declared Biden the president-elect, he claimed a “mandate” to eliminate “systemic racism.”

5. But what is not justified, especially from the nation’s political leaders, is racial propaganda. Biden’s recurring suggestions that white hate crimes are America’s dominant reality are false. Whites are not the biggest source of hate crime and interracial violence in the U.S.; blacks are. From 2016 to 2020, blacks nationally were twice as likely to commit a hate crime as whites, according to FBI data, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known."

View attachment 648966

Genocide???

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Genocide???

Are you requesting a definition of the term????

Good to see a desire on your part to increase your store of knowledge....God knows there's plenty of room.

Genocide means deliberate and systematic. As described by the UN Convention, Article II, it involves “ a series of brutal acts committed with intent to destroy, …a national, ethnical, racial, or religious group as such.”

. " Though the term "genocide" was not coined until 1944, acts of genocide have been committed throughout history.... “Genocide,” a term used to describe violence against members of a national, ethnical, racial or religious group with the intent to destroy the entire group, came into general usage only after World War II,..."
What Is Genocide - Facts Summary - HISTORY.com

a. " In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group,..."
The UN Convention, Article II, Convention on Genocide

Are you requesting a definition of the term????

Good to see a desire on your part to increase your store of knowledge....God knows there's plenty of room.

Genocide means deliberate and systematic. As described by the UN Convention, Article II, it involves “ a series of brutal acts committed with intent to destroy, …a national, ethnical, racial, or religious group as such.”

. " Though the term "genocide" was not coined until 1944, acts of genocide have been committed throughout history.... “Genocide,” a term used to describe violence against members of a national, ethnical, racial or religious group with the intent to destroy the entire group, came into general usage only after World War II,..."
What Is Genocide - Facts Summary - HISTORY.com

a. " In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group,..."
The UN Convention, Article II, Convention on Genocide
Seems like genocide would be the worst hate crime. That's what you asked for.

Seems like genocide would be the worst hate crime. That's what you asked for.

I should have recognized who the poster was, and that you would be unable to understand the OP.

I recommend you sticking to topics more closely related to your abilities........monster trucks, favorite Crayola color, bets cartoon network.

If I've said anything you find objectionable.....please believe me.

Which one.....the lies by Democrat about how racist whites are, or the Democrat supporters who know they are lies, but pretend to believe them?

1. "Using Tragedy for Racial Propaganda
After the horror in Buffalo, President Biden and others peddle an entirely false charge: that whites are the biggest source of hate crime and interracial violence in the U.S.

2. ...Biden has been lecturing white Americans about hate again. On May 15, the day after an 18-year-old white supremacist massacred ten black shoppers in a Buffalo supermarket, Biden called on Americans to “address the hate that remains a stain” on the country’s soul. Those stained by hate were not named by race, but the reference was clear.

3. ...Biden gave a longer speech in Buffalo about the attack. In Biden’s telling, white Americans are at best indifferent to the racist slaughter of their fellow black citizens. “We need to say as clearly and forcefully as we can that the ideology of white supremacy has no place in America. None,” Biden insisted. Biden’s exhortations and moral clarity were the only forces impeding a slide back toward Jim Crow and the reign of the KKK: “I promise you. Hate will not prevail. And white supremacy will not have the last word. . . . We can’t allow . . . these hate-filled attacks . . . to destroy the soul of the nation.” We can’t allow this violence, the president intoned, to “be the story of our time.” To “confront the ideology of hate requires caring about all people”—something that whites, in their silent complicity with racist rampages, apparently fail to do.

4. In an August 2019 press briefing, then-presidential candidate Biden claimed that racism was a “white man’s problem visited on people of color.” “White folks are the reason we have institutional racism,” he said. On November 6, 2019, the day before the press declared Biden the president-elect, he claimed a “mandate” to eliminate “systemic racism.”

5. But what is not justified, especially from the nation’s political leaders, is racial propaganda. Biden’s recurring suggestions that white hate crimes are America’s dominant reality are false. Whites are not the biggest source of hate crime and interracial violence in the U.S.; blacks are. From 2016 to 2020, blacks nationally were twice as likely to commit a hate crime as whites, according to FBI data, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known."

View attachment 648966

That, as one has come to expect from you, is false, and simply the Democrat narrative...."racism, racism, racism...!!!!!!!!"

It is always a puzzle whether you are more of a fool or more of a liar.

My definition is, of course, the correct one: why would a bank not want to do business with those who would re-pay a loan?

Why, you moron?
Your ignorance is awesome. The Federal gov't guarantees loans, unless they are in a redlined neighborhood. Why would a bank take a risk there when other neighborhoods are safer?

• Thanks
Gloria Steinem: A Woman Needs a Man Like a Fish Needs a Bicycle - Professor Buzzkill

a woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle

https://en.wiktionary.org › wiki › a_woman_without_a...
Alternative formsEdit · a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. TranslationsEdit. show ▽a woman is capable of living a complete and independent ...

Liberal scum advanced it, to destroy families and all of Western Civilization.
I bet you agree with it, huh?
Steinem was quoting an Australian. You quote Dems, Liberals, and Marxists all the time. Are you one?

MURPHY BROWN: THE UNWED MOTHER | | greensboro.com
https://greensboro.com › murphy-brown-the-unwed-mother
Jan 23, 2015 — As millions of ``Murphy Brown' watchers well know, Murphy is an unwed mother. Baby Brown is, to use that old-fashioned term, an illegitimate ...

20 years later, it turns out Dan Quayle was right about Murphy ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › gJQAsNCJqU_story
May 25, 2012 — 20 years later, it turns out Dan Quayle was right about Murphy Brown and unmarried moms ... On May 19, 1992, as the presidential campaign season ...
You realize that Murphy Brown was not a real person I trust. You often have trouble telling reality from fantasy so I had to point that out.

• Funny
"domestic terrorism.".....the gift of the Democrat Party to America:

Kamala Harris: riots shouldn't stop!

“Nancy Pelosi wonders why there ‘aren’t uprisings’ across nation: ‘Maybe there will be’”

“Rep. Ayanna Pressley calls for 'unrest in the streets' ahead of election
“There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, there’s plenty to go around,” the Massachusetts Democrat and member of the so-called “Squad” told MSNBC’s Tiffany Cross.” Ayanna Pressley calls for ‘unrest in the streets’ ahead of election

The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble“ [On] January 5, 2021, an unknown individual placed two pipe bombs in Washington, D.C. One pipe bomb was placed at the headquarters of the RNC … and the other was placed at the headquarters of the DNC,” the FBI said.

NBC News reported that the FBI and the NYPD alerted the Capitol Police in advance as to the possibility that there would be violence and rioting on the day of Trump’s speech. Such news countered previous assertions by federal law enforcement officials that they were unaware of any intelligence suggesting protesters would become violent and possibly storm the Capitol.

The Democrats’ chief argument against Trump is that he “incited” rioters with his speech. It’s always been a specious argument at best. But if all of this was preplanned – and it’s becoming more obvious by the day that it was, their case falls apart.” The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble

"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

These Fascists….Democrats….are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden voters….but they all have newsheimers…..no memory of

1. ….hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election

2. ….of thousands of police officers injured

3. …of the $billions in damage done by their voters

4. …burning city blocks

5. …of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us it’s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

6. So they noticed one riot of the hundreds, and as a result militarized Washington, DC, with thousands of troops.

7. “Animus mounts inside Capitol…Fears of violence from Trump supporters grow” The Washington Post

8. Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for months….and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riots….but the yellow press was silent.​

9. "28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.

thefederalist.com

10. Police officer shoots perpetrator about to stab a citizen to death, and the Democrats claim racism.

Democrat doing what Democrats do: lie.

CNN Claims Kenosha Protests Are ‘Fiery But Mostly Peaceful’ As City Burns Behind Reporter

A long ass disingenuous post.

Your ignorance is awesome. The Federal gov't guarantees loans, unless they are in a redlined neighborhood. Why would a bank take a risk there when other neighborhoods are safer?

Half lies are the same as lies.....so your rating with the Democrat Party is intact.
It wasn't just banks that lost $trillions because of you Democrats.....it was the people who bought the securities that the loans were converted into.

Congress passed a bill in 1975 requiring banks to provide the government with information on their lending activities in poor urban areas. Two years later, it passed the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which gave regulators the power to deny banks the right to expand if they didn’t lend sufficiently in those neighborhoods. In 1979 the FDIC used the CRA to block a move by the Greater NY Savings Bank for not enough lending.

g. Freddie Mac began an “alternative qualifying” program with the Sears Mortgage Corporation that let a borrower qualify for a loan with a monthly payment as high as 50 percent of his income, at a time when most private mortgage companies wouldn’t exceed 33 percent. The program also allowed borrowers with bad credit to get mortgages if they took credit-counseling classes administered by Acorn and other nonprofits. Subsequent research would show that such classes have little impact on default rates.

h. Pressuring nonbank lenders to make more loans to poor minorities didn’t stop with Sears. If it didn’t happen, Clinton officials warned, they’d seek to extend CRA regulations to all mortgage makers. In Congress, Representative Maxine Waters called financial firms not covered by the CRA “among the most egregious redliners.”

A 1998 sales pitch by a Bear Stearns managing director advised banks to begin packaging their loans to low-income borrowers into securities that the firm could sell. Forget traditional underwriting standards when considering these loans, the director advised. For a low-income borrower, he continued in all-too-familiar terms, owning a home was “a near-sacred obligation. A family will do almost anything to meet that monthly mortgage payment.” Bunk, says Stan Liebowitz, a professor of economics at the University of Texas: “The claim that lower-income homeowners are somehow different in their devotion to their home is a purely emotional claim with no evidence to support it.”

In October 1994, Fannie Mae head James Johnson had reminded a banking convention that mortgages with small down payments had a much higher risk of defaulting. (A Duff & Phelps study found that they were nearly three times more likely to default than conventional mortgages.) Yet the very next month, Fannie Mae said that it expected to back loans to low-income home buyers with a 97 percent loan-to-value ratio—that is, loans in which the buyer puts down just 3 percent—as part of a commitment, made earlier that year to Congress, to purchase $1 trillion in affordable-housing mortgages by the end of the nineties. According to Edward Pinto, who served as the company’s chief credit officer, the program was the result of political pressure on Fannie Mae trumping lending standards.,
Obsessive Housing Disorder

City Journal,

You, in accordance with the requirement for being a Democrat, remain lying scum, an existential danger to America and Americans.

Steinem was quoting an Australian. You quote Dems, Liberals, and Marxists all the time. Are you one?

You realize that Murphy Brown was not a real person I trust. You often have trouble telling reality from fantasy so I had to point that out.

The concept was and is advanced by the Democrats/Liberals....you.

It is part of the large effort to destroy the family. You must be soooooo proud.

Still successful in maintaining slavery.

What I have said is that the Democrats/Liberals have done so, largely by
a. abandoning marriage and normalizing out of wedlock births
b. removing punishments for lawlessness as though all black Americans are criminals.
c. never criticizing the psychopathologies that too many black youths mirror.
d. demanding that thugs and criminals be kept in government school.
e. lying about police and whites in general.

PoliticalChic
Congress passed a bill in 1975 requiring banks to provide the government with information on their lending activities in poor urban areas.

Was that for has to be for black American people and black America people ONLY

What has to be done is black American people ONLY
No one else but us. FK EVERYONE ELSE

PoliticalChic
Congress passed a bill in 1975 requiring banks to provide the government with information on their lending activities in poor urban areas.

Was that for has to be for black American people and black America people ONLY

What has to be done is black American people ONLY
No one else but us. FK EVERYONE ELSE

Did you post this?

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA
[/QUOTE]

You are a disgusting sub-human.

As I have asked you before.....please don't ever post to me, as it leaves me with the need for a full course of penicillin.

1653658458950.png

Half lies are the same as lies.....so your rating with the Democrat Party is intact.
It wasn't just banks that lost $trillions because of you Democrats.....it was the people who bought the securities that the loans were converted into.

Congress passed a bill in 1975 requiring banks to provide the government with information on their lending activities in poor urban areas. Two years later, it passed the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which gave regulators the power to deny banks the right to expand if they didn’t lend sufficiently in those neighborhoods. In 1979 the FDIC used the CRA to block a move by the Greater NY Savings Bank for not enough lending.

g. Freddie Mac began an “alternative qualifying” program with the Sears Mortgage Corporation that let a borrower qualify for a loan with a monthly payment as high as 50 percent of his income, at a time when most private mortgage companies wouldn’t exceed 33 percent. The program also allowed borrowers with bad credit to get mortgages if they took credit-counseling classes administered by Acorn and other nonprofits. Subsequent research would show that such classes have little impact on default rates.

h. Pressuring nonbank lenders to make more loans to poor minorities didn’t stop with Sears. If it didn’t happen, Clinton officials warned, they’d seek to extend CRA regulations to all mortgage makers. In Congress, Representative Maxine Waters called financial firms not covered by the CRA “among the most egregious redliners.”

A 1998 sales pitch by a Bear Stearns managing director advised banks to begin packaging their loans to low-income borrowers into securities that the firm could sell. Forget traditional underwriting standards when considering these loans, the director advised. For a low-income borrower, he continued in all-too-familiar terms, owning a home was “a near-sacred obligation. A family will do almost anything to meet that monthly mortgage payment.” Bunk, says Stan Liebowitz, a professor of economics at the University of Texas: “The claim that lower-income homeowners are somehow different in their devotion to their home is a purely emotional claim with no evidence to support it.”

In October 1994, Fannie Mae head James Johnson had reminded a banking convention that mortgages with small down payments had a much higher risk of defaulting. (A Duff & Phelps study found that they were nearly three times more likely to default than conventional mortgages.) Yet the very next month, Fannie Mae said that it expected to back loans to low-income home buyers with a 97 percent loan-to-value ratio—that is, loans in which the buyer puts down just 3 percent—as part of a commitment, made earlier that year to Congress, to purchase $1 trillion in affordable-housing mortgages by the end of the nineties. According to Edward Pinto, who served as the company’s chief credit officer, the program was the result of political pressure on Fannie Mae trumping lending standards.,

City Journal,

You, in accordance with the requirement for being a Democrat, remain lying scum, an existential danger to America and Americans.
Why is it that when I mention apples you counter with oranges?

Forum List

Back