Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
not in the RED you fucking moron

Hahahahaha.......no shit brainiac. Any article can be cherry picked then claim it doesn't contain what was cherry picked you dumbfuck. The jones article quotes the poll but you will continue to be dishonest.

The scary part? The same arrogance that caused your accident is the same arrogance that keeps you from being honest. After al that you still haven't learned a fucking thing.
you really are the poster child for abortion.

Lol....can't you take an online course for trolling? You don't need one for stalking but you truly suck at trolling.

so now you are going to use the dwivcon lie ?? ..so one more time little ollie ..why does the simulation not match the reality ??

I never said the NIST report was 100% correct. I can't say that as it talks about subjects i do not know about. And unlike some I don't make shit up to fit. I do know that you cannot see the framework of the building in the video and that is what the simulations are showing. So you are not really looking at the same things. In the video you are seeing the outer walls, not what is behind them.
as i already told that dipshit many many posts ago

It's sad you repeat the same bowlshit. You don't back up anything you say then simply lie and claim you did. The next time you pick out a wheelchair try to get one that doesn't have a giant dildo in the center so you can sit comfortably........

yawn,

this has been addressed numerous times. You simply don't get it. Now do tell what have i made up?

so now you are going to use the dwivcon lie ?? ..so one more time little ollie ..why does the simulation not match the reality ??

I never said the NIST report was 100% correct. I can't say that as it talks about subjects i do not know about. And unlike some I don't make shit up to fit. I do know that you cannot see the framework of the building in the video and that is what the simulations are showing. So you are not really looking at the same things. In the video you are seeing the outer walls, not what is behind them.

Of course you dont understand the official version...all you need to understand is to believe what the government tells you to believe....actually trying to understand is soooo un-American!

It's sad you repeat the same bowlshit. You don't back up anything you say then simply lie and claim you did. The next time you pick out a wheelchair try to get one that doesn't have a giant dildo in the center so you can sit comfortably........

he has already done that...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyhsfnUkRos&translated=1[/ame]

Of course you dont understand the official version...all you need to understand is to believe what the government tells you to believe....actually trying to understand is soooo un-American!

I am not an engineer, and I seriously doubt that of you dumbass truthers are either. But i do have a touch of common sense and I am educated above and beyond HS. I understand that I just watched the last video that eots provided and once again it is nothing more than he said she said. there is no proof of any conspiracy or demolitions. Just more of the same BS. Have you decided that you are a truther yet?

stop projecting your own issues on me, dipshit

I am not an engineer, and I seriously doubt that of you dumbass truthers are either. But i do have a touch of common sense and I am educated above and beyond HS. I understand that I just watched the last video that eots provided and once again it is nothing more than he said she said. there is no proof of any conspiracy or demolitions. Just more of the same BS. Have you decided that you are a truther yet?

nothing more than he said she said ?....that does not even make sense..you do not need to be a engineer to understand the NIST theory rest almost completely on the computer model and that model does not appear as the actual collapse does

nothing more than he said she said ?....that does not even make sense..you do not need to be a engineer to understand the NIST theory rest almost completely on the computer model and that model does not appear as the actual collapse does

If the feds told ollie his closest friends were responsible he would have believed it.

If the feds told ollie his closest friends were responsible he would have believed it.

Not hardly, you fools have any actual proof that the main points of the Official reports are wrong, yet?

Not hardly, you fools have any actual proof that the main points of the Official reports are wrong, yet?

yes..the computer simulation and its tweaked parameters for one

Yet you cannot prove any other scenario....... And I'm not convinced that the simulations were that far off. And even if they are that doesn't explain WTC 1 and 2 or the Pentagon, or Shanksville

Yet you cannot prove any other scenario....... And I'm not convinced that the simulations were that far off. And even if they are that doesn't explain WTC 1 and 2 or the Pentagon, or Shanksville
but if the nist report is so flawed on wtc 7 how can this investigation team be credible...they dismiss explosives or accelerants claiming no sound as loud as a shotgun blast was never recorded or reported by first responders and we know this is not true

Did you know when people suspect the government had something to do with it they mean it includes DMV employees in Idaho, postal workers in Kentucky, and Crossing guards in Truth or Consequences?

but if the nist report is so flawed on wtc 7 how can this investigation team be credible...they dismiss explosives or accelerants claiming no sound as loud as a shotgun blast was never recorded or reported by first responders and we know this is not true

I haven't found where they said "never recorded"; as we all know that there were secondary explosions, It's an office building of course there were. But there was nothing recorded at the time of collapse that could have been controlled demolition.

And another wasted 6 minutes.

We can watch all the biased edited youtube videos in the world. Doesn't change the facts. We know there were secondary explosions, We also know that the planes when they exploded into the buildings sent a fireball down the elevator shafts. We do not have a timeline on the explosion that supposedly came from the WTC 7. Though I seem to remember someone pointing out it was at about 2:30 PM once.

Forum List

Back