Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

You dumb fuck. That is not the full video. Show the full video where we can see the aftermath of the crash. We all know of the video showing the impact but nobody has ever been able to provide the full video. However, in your defense you are quite stoopid so maybe you don't have a fucking clue what is meant by full video.

Link the video showing the aftermath dumbass. Slow mo of impact doesn't cut it.
its the full video you dumbfuck

And how many cameras were running for how many days and there are no melted steel beams on any of the video footage. Come on we aren't stupid. Curve, you , and 911 might be but please....

You fucking coward. You will say anything to give the appearance of being unbiased because cowards like you never have the balls to be honest. Why don't you explain all the footage of molten steel? Nevermind.....stoopid to expect honesty from a coward like you.

Hey asswipe, show us the video of molten steel beams.... You can look at molten something flowing all you want. you cannot look at it and say it is steel. Show me the beams that were actually melted. We have seen plenty of them that were twisted and bent. But the only ones melted were cut with a torch during the cleanup. Now come on stupid ass, show me some proof, now that you seem to be actually taking a stand.

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Molten Steel

Let's see if you figure out what else on that page shows what a dumbass coward you are.

You dumb fuck. That is not the full video. Show the full video where we can see the aftermath of the crash. We all know of the video showing the impact but nobody has ever been able to provide the full video. However, in your defense you are quite stoopid so maybe you don't have a fucking clue what is meant by full video.

Lol! It doesn't even show the completion of the imact and aftermath you dumbfuck. I knew you were too dumb to know what a full video consists of.

Lol! It doesn't even show the completion of the imact and aftermath you dumbfuck. I knew you were too dumb to know what a full video consists of.
its the full video dipshit
doesnt matter if you like it or not

Lol....you think a video stopping before the completion of a crash is a full video? Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Sooper stoopid fuck!
How did the thermite and the "molten steel" end up right where the planes hit? Let me guess. Someone ran up the stairs and planted the thermite AFTER the planes hit. Are you people really this stupid?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You fucking coward. You will say anything to give the appearance of being unbiased because cowards like you never have the balls to be honest. Why don't you explain all the footage of molten steel? Nevermind.....stoopid to expect honesty from a coward like you.

Hey asswipe, show us the video of molten steel beams.... You can look at molten something flowing all you want. you cannot look at it and say it is steel. Show me the beams that were actually melted. We have seen plenty of them that were twisted and bent. But the only ones melted were cut with a torch during the cleanup. Now come on stupid ass, show me some proof, now that you seem to be actually taking a stand.

Let's see if you figure out what else on that page shows what a dumbass coward you are.

Oh please sir point out what on this page (that destroys anything you think you have as proof) shows that I am a dumbass coward.

I really do need the entertainment.

Lol....you think a video stopping before the completion of a crash is a full video? Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Sooper stoopid fuck!
How did the thermite and the "molten steel" end up right where the planes hit? Let me guess. Someone ran up the stairs and planted the thermite AFTER the planes hit. Are you people really this stupid?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yes they are that stupid. The planes didn't bother setting off the thermite either, It was set off later.... And I think I'm now the King of Bhutan.

Yes they are that stupid. The planes didn't bother setting off the thermite either, It was set off later.... And I think I'm now the King of Bhutan.
This is a bullshit post. I'M the King of Bhutan, you fake!!:lol::lol:

This is a bullshit post. I'M the King of Bhutan, you fake!!:lol::lol:

Well shit, can I be co-Prince of Andorra then?

you dumb fuck. That is not the full video. Show the full video where we can see the aftermath of the crash. We all know of the video showing the impact but nobody has ever been able to provide the full video. However, in your defense you are quite stoopid so maybe you don't have a fucking clue what is meant by full video.

for one thing there was a very small amount of paint applied ..the point is that it can be applied without "someone pushing it against the beam" like nist said. It is not in dispute that thermite melts steel.. Is it.and according to the nist theory it is not necessary to melt the steel and clearly a fire fueled by thermite would be a much hotter and intense fire

Last edited:

Wasn't ****-bite the one who said you can drive faster than cell phone signals or something like that in trying to discredit whether or not phone calls came from the planes?

Wasn't ****-bite the one who said you can drive faster than cell phone signals or something like that in trying to discredit whether or not phone calls came from the planes?

You're a dumbass. The best you idiots can do is put words in others' mouths then celebrate your own fantasies.

Oh please sir point out what on this page (that destroys anything you think you have as proof) shows that I am a dumbass coward.

I really do need the entertainment.

You wanted pics of molten metal so I provided it and you still ignore it.

For the longest time you've been screaming about explosions not being heard as proof no demo equipment was used. Even this octa site knows better than your stoopidity:

"Let ' s forget for a moment that thermite doesn' t explode so the claims
of hearing explosions become meaningless."

Dumbass.

The jackass asked for pics of molten metal so I provided them. I've never said the towers were brought down with explosives so don't ask me to prove claims i've not made.

The jackass asked for pics of molten metal so I provided them. I've never said the towers were brought down with explosives so don't ask me to prove claims i've not made.

OH so now I asked for Molten metal? No you lying sissy fuck, I said Molten steel beams. And notice how once again Bentdick has decided that he can't take a stand.... You just can't make this shit up. :lol::lol::lol:

That makes 3 flat out lies in this thread alone. Now watch him try to deny it.

OH so now I asked for Molten metal? No you lying sissy fuck, I said Molten steel beams. And notice how once again Bentdick has decided that he can't take a stand.... You just can't make this shit up. :lol::lol::lol:

That makes 3 flat out lies in this thread alone. Now watch him try to deny it.

lord what retard you are ollie...now watch him try a it

Forum List

Back