where's the thread on black cop shooting white woman?

In fact, people of color in general were found more likely to be killed by police than their white counterparts.

original.png

Of course they are more likely to be killed - because they commit a shit ton more crime.

This is not news.

In June 2019, Noor was sentenced to 12.5 years in prison.

He also was on the force for less than 2 years and he and his partner attempted CPR.

Hmmmm. Was the white woman Jewish?
she was white---and no protests = blacks are WRONG
You only found one, how strange.
..you are just like the blacks---selective memory--brainwashed by the MSM/etc
....the FACTS:
...blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
...blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate
..rape at TWICE the rate
etc
..all linked before

You skip to civilians, and I'm talking cop killings. I don't believe you, white on white killings are more prevalent.
hahhahahah_ I posted the link about cops before you even knew it--hahahha

In fact, people of color in general were found more likely to be killed by police than their white counterparts.

original.png

Of course they are more likely to be killed - because they commit a shit ton more crime.

This is not news.
he/she and the blacks do not understand basic math....

He also was on the force for less than 2 years and he and his partner attempted CPR.

..you are just like the blacks---selective memory--brainwashed by the MSM/etc
....the FACTS:
...blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
...blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate
..rape at TWICE the rate
etc
..all linked before

You skip to civilians, and I'm talking cop killings. I don't believe you, white on white killings are more prevalent.
it all CROSSCHECKS:
rape at twice the rate
murder at FOUR times the rate
crime/etc
AND graduate at lower rates
do you NOT see it?????!!!!!!! --violence PLUS '' not being smart'' = problems --problems with police/jobs/etc

hahahahha--you fkd up--again!!
here a WHITE mother killed by cops--while holding a BABY!!
here--white CHILDREN killed:
stop the stupid shit--cops unjustifiably killing anyone is very, very rare--I've linked this many times

Is that all you have, really!!
no--I have and linked all the proof --much proof --before on USMB
For you.

original.png

This is not news.
he/she and the blacks do not understand basic math....

Math is a tool of the patriarchy.

But it is interesting that some clueless chick would be clueless enough to use that tool against the people who actually understand it. Not the sharpest screechers.

Story from that year...

Last Saturday night, Damond, a 40-year-old spiritual healer from Sydney, Australia, called 911 to report a possible sexual assault. She was in her pyjamas when she approached the Minneapolis squad car that responded. Officer Mohamed Noor, who was in the passenger seat, shot her through the driver’s side window.
About 300 people attended the vigil, near the crime scene, the next day. Cathy Jones, an African American woman who works as a mail carrier by day, was one of the organizers. Following the police shootings of Jamar Clark in 2015 and Philando Castile last year, she marched at protests with Black Lives Matter and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). Last week, she went to South Minneapolis soon after hearing of the shooting, to see how she could help.
It’s never been about race. It’s been about police accountability.
“I think it’s important because these are things that affect our community every single day,” she said. “It’s never been about race. It’s been about police accountability.”

Did any of them hold the knee down on the neck for almost 9 mins?

some black man with a gun, probably put there by crooked cops.

" Left Wing Needs Racism Boogie Man As An Excuse For Their Stupid Political Policies "

* Left Wing Ravings ' There Is A White Supremacist Behind Every Tree ! ' *
There has been one recurring theory, that white cops are more likely to shoot black people because of racial bias. Now a new study is challenging that conclusion. NPR's Martin Kaste has more.

News organizations started collecting their own data on shootings to make up for incomplete federal stats, and academics started building on that. Michigan State University psychologist Joseph Cesario is part of a group that looked at fatal shootings in 2015. They added in the race of the police, and then did a statistical analysis.

The race of a police officer did not predict the race of the citizen shot. In other words, black officers were just as likely to shoot black citizens as white officers were.

Racism is not a thing that white people can have and black people can't.

But the paper's lead author, David J. Johnson of the University of Maryland, says some academics do make that assumption, especially in his field, psychology. And he believes the same assumption is being made by the media.

Last edited:

No I think she was Australian.

Besides being a racist, anti-Semite, you're just plain stupid. Australian is nationality. Jewish is religion but also race. And the question was rhetorical because you were defending the black cop in that case while attacking the white cop in the Floyd case.

You just proved beyond any doubt that it is the left that are the REAL NAZIs and the left that are the REAL RACISTs. Worse than the left, is a Canadian leftist - if I am right that you're from Canada.

Story from that year...

Last Saturday night, Damond, a 40-year-old spiritual healer from Sydney, Australia, called 911 to report a possible sexual assault. She was in her pyjamas when she approached the Minneapolis squad car that responded. Officer Mohamed Noor, who was in the passenger seat, shot her through the driver’s side window.
About 300 people attended the vigil, near the crime scene, the next day. Cathy Jones, an African American woman who works as a mail carrier by day, was one of the organizers. Following the police shootings of Jamar Clark in 2015 and Philando Castile last year, she marched at protests with Black Lives Matter and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). Last week, she went to South Minneapolis soon after hearing of the shooting, to see how she could help.
“I think it’s important because these are things that affect our community every single day,” she said. “It’s never been about race. It’s been about police accountability.”
and??

Story from that year...

and??
I can’t spell everything out for you with children’s building blocks. Just stay in the dark I guess.

Story from that year...

and??
I can’t spell everything out for you with children’s building blocks. Just stay in the dark I guess.
..like I said, the blacks don't care about bad cops--they are obsessed with RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...surely, you are not comparing anything about the white woman's death to jackass Floyd's death??
hahahahahahhahahahahhaha

original.png

They commit a large share of all violent crimes in America, a much higher percentage than their percentage of the population.

And then there is this:

Story from that year...

and??
..like I said, the blacks don't care about bad cops--they are obsessed with RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...surely, you are not comparing anything about the white woman's death to jackass Floyd's death??
hahahahahahhahahahahhaha
I posted that in response to blacks not caring about police violence when it happens to whites. I can’t help it that you see what you want to see. It’s sad really. Open up those squinting eyes.

Forum List

Back