Where's the Obomanation?...Islamic State murders 15 Christian hostages, beheads woman...

It is a genocide of massive proportions. Its exact dinensions will only be revealed in the future. But the free world is paying lip service and does nothing.
Few people remember the Armenian genocide, I suspect the Coptic Christian genocide will also be forgotten.
Functional word in your comment, "Christian". Needless to say, liberals the world over seem complicit in this species of genocide.

Just as repulsive as the conservative notion of sending American ground forces to pointlessly die in the ME is the propensity of many on the right to use the terrorist acts of ISIS as a partisan 'weapon' against the president, contriving and propagating the lie that the president has 'failed' to respond to ISIS appropriately, when in fact it's neither the role nor responsibility of the United States to unilaterally 'address' the crimes of ISIS.

BUT you :ahole-1: the Manchurian muslim has, IN FACT, stated his opinion, asked Congress to extend his WAR POWERS, and continues to be the laughing stock of the muslim world that recognizes what ISIS is.... You liberal idiots, are all the same.... We on the right simply PICK ON HIM BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, in case you didn't notice that dumbass is a Halfrican! Oh, and where is CODE PINK with WOMEN being beheaded and sold into slavery.... The silence from you liberal broads is astounding!

bjhfyrU.jpg
Excellent question about the ringing silence from the militant feminists. I, too, wonder why they have nothing to say about how these Islamic terrorists are treating women as worse than breeding stock.
Where are the street protests by men?

Just as repulsive as the conservative notion of sending American ground forces to pointlessly die in the ME is the propensity of many on the right to use the terrorist acts of ISIS as a partisan 'weapon' against the president, contriving and propagating the lie that the president has 'failed' to respond to ISIS appropriately, when in fact it's neither the role nor responsibility of the United States to unilaterally 'address' the crimes of ISIS.

BUT you :ahole-1: the Manchurian muslim has, IN FACT, stated his opinion, asked Congress to extend his WAR POWERS, and continues to be the laughing stock of the muslim world that recognizes what ISIS is.... You liberal idiots, are all the same.... We on the right simply PICK ON HIM BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, in case you didn't notice that dumbass is a Halfrican! Oh, and where is CODE PINK with WOMEN being beheaded and sold into slavery.... The silence from you liberal broads is astounding!

bjhfyrU.jpg
Excellent question about the ringing silence from the militant feminists. I, too, wonder why they have nothing to say about how these Islamic terrorists are treating women as worse than breeding stock.
True. Why aren't the men who love and support their women screaming bloody hell about this?

bjhfyrU.jpg

Where did we mention street protests? How about Feminist leaders stating something about Islamic women's treatment?

bjhfyrU.jpg

Where did we mention street protests? How about Feminist leaders stating something about Islamic women's treatment?
I'm thinking she's referring to the rampant street protests conducted by Code Pink, their feminist organizers, and their male supporters, when they were protesting Bush's "illegal war".

bjhfyrU.jpg

When did the GOP`ers start caring about women`s rights?

Forum List

Back