Where's the Obomanation?...Islamic State murders 15 Christian hostages, beheads woman...

Sending anyone to the middle east while the worm slithers in the oval office is sending them to die. obama will make sure of it.

Unfortunately this means the genocide of Christians in the middle east. But, liberals want that anyway.

That the OP and many others on the right wish to see American ground troop die needlessly in yet another failed war in the ME is both sad and telling.
it's neither the role nor responsibility of the United States to unilaterally 'address' the crimes of ISIS.
Then pray tell Clayton wise and wonderful all knowing purveyor of infinite wisdom - whose responsibility is it ?
If ISIS has you so lathered up, why don't you and all your right wing Rambo wanna-be's pack up your guns, charter a flight to the ME, and take care of business yourselves?
That's a pretty lame half assed response -- is that the best you can do ?
You guys seem to want to commit the country to return to the crusades of a thousand years ago. While it is deplorable that one group of religious fanatics is persecuting another religious group in a far flung region on the other side of the planet, I don't care enough about it to want to turn it into another war. Haven't we already wasted enough lives and treasure over there? Let them sort out their own troubles for a change.

That the OP and many others on the right wish to see American ground troop die needlessly in yet another failed war in the ME is both sad and telling.
it's neither the role nor responsibility of the United States to unilaterally 'address' the crimes of ISIS.
Then pray tell Clayton wise and wonderful all knowing purveyor of infinite wisdom - whose responsibility is it ?
If ISIS has you so lathered up, why don't you and all your right wing Rambo wanna-be's pack up your guns, charter a flight to the ME, and take care of business yourselves?
You guys seem to want to commit the country to return to the crusades of a thousand years ago. While it is deplorable that one group of religious fanatics is persecuting another religious group in a far flung region on the other side of the planet, I don't care enough about it to want to turn it into another war. Haven't we already wasted enough lives and treasure over there? Let them sort out their own troubles for a change.

These idiots never remember history repeats itself...Thank you Mr. Chamberlain!

The silliness of the left only proves how much more intelligent isis leadership is than our own.

They aren't out there lopping off heads for fun. They are increasing the territory they hold. They are gaining wealth. They are recruiting from non muslim countries and sending back trained fighters. They are making alliances with other terror groups.

At some point we will have to fight them. They cannot be permitted to swallow up country after country murdering the inhabitants. The only question is how strong will they be then?

Many of the left want America to keep its borders open to Islamists, because the more we import will make us more "diverse". They also want to ignore the spread of Islam over the world and pretend nothing bad will come of it. What is the worst that can happen? All white people and Christians getting wiped out? Nothing wrong with that, right?

Many of the left want America to keep its borders open to Islamists, because the more we import will make us more "diverse". They also want to ignore the spread of Islam over the world and pretend nothing bad will come of it. What is the worst that can happen? All white people and Christians getting wiped out? Nothing wrong with that, right?
Not to the left. It's what they want. The delusion is that the left is convinced that once whites, jews and Christians are gone the muslim fanatics will become liberals.

Why bother? do you have any doubt they'll come to you?:eusa_whistle:

You don't care enough about it.

Well, I bet you do once that stupid black flag is being waved in your street.

Ah'm just sayin'

Ah'm just sayin'
Yeah, that's about as likely to happen as a zombie apocalypse.

They brought us there before and it seems to have made things only worse. Do they not learn?

Ah'm just sayin'

If it's up to Obama...

What these ODS victims are looking for is an American to be roasted alive in a fucking cage so they can scream louder about that secret muslim in the WH. Pathetic.

What these ODS victims are looking for is an American to be roasted alive in a fucking cage so they can scream louder about that secret muslim in the WH. Pathetic.
From one ass to another ass!

obama-terrorist-dinner-cartoon.jpg

It is a genocide of massive proportions. Its exact dinensions will only be revealed in the future. But the free world is paying lip service and does nothing.
Few people remember the Armenian genocide, I suspect the Coptic Christian genocide will also be forgotten.

Thinking of MARCH MADNESS, putting in the Oval office????

Jihad Watch ^
"Islamic State murders 15 Christian hostages, beheads woman; 35 Christian villages now entirely uninhabited" The Islamic State (ISIS) has killed 15 of the Christians it took hostage in northeastern Syria earlier this week. The news was given by Archimandrite Emanuel Youkhana to the Catholic organization Aid to the Church in Need on Thursday. ”Many of them,” he said, ”were defending their villages and their families.” One woman was beheaded in the village Tel Hormidz and two men were shot to death. There is no information at the moment on how the other 12 were killed. Youkhana added that the number...

qsFOXuK.jpg
Hmmm. Your training to go over there and fight hasn't finished yet?

I fought 50 years ago lesbian, time to stop eating carpet and get your bony ass out there and do something useful, for a change! You, little sister don't even make a stink over the muslim treatment of women...you suck at most everything you do!
Well then, you have some experience and can be very useful as an instructor. Have at it.........................as opposed to telling OTHER people to go fight instead of you giving up your couch and your beer.

They wouldn't be like his son so they aren't important in his life.

Jihad Watch ^
"Islamic State murders 15 Christian hostages, beheads woman; 35 Christian villages now entirely uninhabited" The Islamic State (ISIS) has killed 15 of the Christians it took hostage in northeastern Syria earlier this week. The news was given by Archimandrite Emanuel Youkhana to the Catholic organization Aid to the Church in Need on Thursday. ”Many of them,” he said, ”were defending their villages and their families.” One woman was beheaded in the village Tel Hormidz and two men were shot to death. There is no information at the moment on how the other 12 were killed. Youkhana added that the number...

qsFOXuK.jpg

I fought 50 years ago lesbian, time to stop eating carpet and get your bony ass out there and do something useful, for a change! You, little sister don't even make a stink over the muslim treatment of women...you suck at most everything you do!
Well then, you have some experience and can be very useful as an instructor. Have at it.........................as opposed to telling OTHER people to go fight instead of you giving up your couch and your beer.

I couldn't even VOLUNTEER, because of my age, you cowardly liberal slim... YOU do something for your country instead of munching carpets! You feminist scum are all the same......

bjhfyrU.jpg

Jihad Watch ^

qsFOXuK.jpg

I couldn't even VOLUNTEER, because of my age, you cowardly liberal slim... YOU do something for your country instead of munching carpets! You feminist scum are all the same......

bjhfyrU.jpg
An instructor would be useful at any age. Just ask any of the mercenary groups. I'm sure your knowledge would be valuable and welcome. As well as your enthusiasm for the Cause.

Just as repulsive as the conservative notion of sending American ground forces to pointlessly die in the ME is the propensity of many on the right to use the terrorist acts of ISIS as a partisan 'weapon' against the president, contriving and propagating the lie that the president has 'failed' to respond to ISIS appropriately, when in fact it's neither the role nor responsibility of the United States to unilaterally 'address' the crimes of ISIS.

BUT you :ahole-1: the Manchurian muslim has, IN FACT, stated his opinion, asked Congress to extend his WAR POWERS, and continues to be the laughing stock of the muslim world that recognizes what ISIS is.... You liberal idiots, are all the same.... We on the right simply PICK ON HIM BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, in case you didn't notice that dumbass is a Halfrican! Oh, and where is CODE PINK with WOMEN being beheaded and sold into slavery.... The silence from you liberal broads is astounding!

bjhfyrU.jpg
Excellent question about the ringing silence from the militant feminists. I, too, wonder why they have nothing to say about how these Islamic terrorists are treating women as worse than breeding stock.

Ah'm just sayin'
Not the same at all, you can reason with zombies, muslim terrorists...not so much.

Forum List

Back