Where's The Gratitude.

They were called The Straights of Magellan because just before they sailed it they threw all the homos overboard.

Hey, sharks gotta eat........

But that dope wants a 'strait' answer!!!

Can we make him walk the plank????
Oh my. You caught me using the wrong form of a word. I don't blame you for milking such a great victory for all it's worth. I don't think your victory dance will be enough to hide all the batshit crazy stuff you constantly post, but if it's all you got, then you gotta try. Good for you!!

It's a different word, moron.

When you claim someone else isn't smart.....and then you can't spell a simple word.......

That's Karma for ya.'

Now take my Prager U challenge or I proved you a liar as well as a MORON.

The only thing you have ever proven is that you are nuts.

Here are the facts, and his own words:

First, Klain in 2019 was appearing on a panel marking the 100th anniversary of the 1918 flu pandemic, hosted by the Scowcroft Institute of International Affairs. Much of the discussion is eerie in retrospect, as the participants note how unprepared the United States was if a similar viral event were to occur.

The specific question Klain was addressing, posed by moderator Andrew Natsios, director of the institute, was: “What could we do to create the incentives for industry to perhaps invest more money in research on this, for a universal flu vaccine, which, of course, companies are working on now?”

Klain had been the White House coordinator for responding to the Ebola outbreak in 2014-2015 but served as Biden’s chief of staff when the swine flu pandemic struck. This is the section that turns up in the videos on YouTube:
“I wasn’t involved directly in the H1N1 response, but I lived through it as a White House staffer. And what I will say about it is a bunch of really talented, really great people working on it. And we did every possible thing wrong. And it’s, you know, 60 million Americans got H1N1 in that period of time. And it’s just purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history. Had nothing to do with us doing anything right. Just had to do with luck.”

But as Klain keeps going, he makes it clear he’s talking about vaccines.
“If anyone thinks this can’t happen again they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009-2010. Imagine a virus with a different lethality and you can just do the math on that. Now, what did that tell us? It told us that the vaccine will arrive late, told us that if it’s not prepared in advance or right away, if we don’t have the answer before, we’re not going to get the answer in time. And it told us that our systems for deciding how to distribute and administer vaccine in the time of crisis are going to be badly, badly tested. They also told us one other thing — that we really lack a global policy mechanism for dealing with these untested vaccines in an emergency situation.”

Looks like American elected the right man for the job.

As usual, you can lie all you like....just as when you tried to claim that the Democrats demand infanticide.

Here are the facts, and his own words:

The Obama administration's ability to stop the swine flu came down to luck, one former aide says.

“It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again, they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009, 2010 and imagine a virus with a different lethality, and you can just do the math on that.

Over the course of a year, the H1N1 flu infected 60 million Americans, but claimed only 12,469 lives, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”

www.politico.com

Biden has fought a pandemic before. It did not go smoothly.
The Obama administration's ability to stop the swine flu came down to luck, one former aide says.
www.politico.com

www.politico.com

"we did everything possible wrong…."

You liars.....low-life scum.

President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
And H1N1 was not a new virus. Gerald Ford dealt with this particular strain of the swine flu in 1975, maybe 76 if memory serves. We got the vaccine for free at the county center in CA. It was touted as being a killer but barely made a blip in the news cycle. But---for Obummer it was a major challenge.

"The (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from H1N1 viruses that were circulating at the time of the pandemic. Few young people had any existing immunity (as detected by antibody response) to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus, but nearly one-third of people over 60 years old had antibodies against this virus, likely from exposure to an older H1N1 virus earlier in their lives. Since the (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from circulating H1N1 viruses, vaccination with seasonal flu vaccines offered little cross-protection against (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection."

The United States mounted a complex, multi-faceted and long-term response to the pandemic, summarized in The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: Summary Highlights, April 2009-April 2010. On August 10, 2010, WHO declared an end to the global 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic. However, (H1N1)pdm09 virus continues to circulate as a seasonal flu virus, and cause illness, hospitalization, and deaths worldwide every year.

You know I never mind smashing a custard pie in your ugly kisser.

Here comes one now:

The Obama administration's ability to stop the swine flu came down to luck, one former aide says.​

“It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again, they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009, 2010 and imagine a virus with a different lethality, and you can just do the math on that.

Over the course of a year, the H1N1 flu infected 60 million Americans, but claimed only 12,469 lives, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”

In your face, booooyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!

As usual you purposefully they omit the context.

“The point I was trying to make was about an over reliance on vaccines as a single strategy for coping with pandemics,” Klain told The Fact Checker in an email. “That was not in fact what happened on H1N1 but there had been a lot of chatter at the conference I was attending about vaccines as the dominant strategy.

“What I was trying to say was that if one relies only on vaccines as your major strategy, and vaccines are late then you are screwed, and really bad things can happen,” Klain added. “Of course H1N1 was beaten without much use of the vaccine. Of course, you could argue that what Trump has been doing the past few months — downplaying testing, downplaying masks, downplaying tracing and other public health measures, while promising a cure/vaccine is ‘just around the corner’ — proves my point: The U.S. death rate from covid post-June is unmatched in the world.”

and?

" downplaying testing, downplaying masks, downplaying tracing and other public health measures, while promising a cure/vaccine is ‘just around the corner’ — proves my point: The U.S. death rate from covid post-June is unmatched in the world.”

"It takes over $2.6 billion for a manufacturer to get a new drug from the laboratory onto the pharmacy shelf, according to the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development. The full research, development and approval process can last from 12 to 15 years. What happens during this time period to be sure that the drug you pick up at the pharmacy is safe and effective?"

Unless Trump is President.

Get lost, slime.

The H1N1 vaccine was created in less time,

You get lost, festering vaginal wart.

They were called The Straights of Magellan because just before they sailed it they threw all the homos overboard.

Oh my. You caught me using the wrong form of a word. I don't blame you for milking such a great victory for all it's worth. I don't think your victory dance will be enough to hide all the batshit crazy stuff you constantly post, but if it's all you got, then you gotta try. Good for you!!

When you claim someone else isn't smart.....and then you can't spell a simple word.......

That's Karma for ya.'

So we agree that you can't dispute any of Prager U's vids???

You're both stupid and a liar????

Another day at the office for ya,' huh?

President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
And H1N1 was not a new virus. Gerald Ford dealt with this particular strain of the swine flu in 1975, maybe 76 if memory serves. We got the vaccine for free at the county center in CA. It was touted as being a killer but barely made a blip in the news cycle. But---for Obummer it was a major challenge.

"The (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from H1N1 viruses that were circulating at the time of the pandemic. Few young people had any existing immunity (as detected by antibody response) to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus, but nearly one-third of people over 60 years old had antibodies against this virus, likely from exposure to an older H1N1 virus earlier in their lives. Since the (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from circulating H1N1 viruses, vaccination with seasonal flu vaccines offered little cross-protection against (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection."

The United States mounted a complex, multi-faceted and long-term response to the pandemic, summarized in The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: Summary Highlights, April 2009-April 2010. On August 10, 2010, WHO declared an end to the global 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic. However, (H1N1)pdm09 virus continues to circulate as a seasonal flu virus, and cause illness, hospitalization, and deaths worldwide every year.

Here comes one now:

The Obama administration's ability to stop the swine flu came down to luck, one former aide says.​

“The point I was trying to make was about an over reliance on vaccines as a single strategy for coping with pandemics,” Klain told The Fact Checker in an email. “That was not in fact what happened on H1N1 but there had been a lot of chatter at the conference I was attending about vaccines as the dominant strategy.

“What I was trying to say was that if one relies only on vaccines as your major strategy, and vaccines are late then you are screwed, and really bad things can happen,” Klain added. “Of course H1N1 was beaten without much use of the vaccine. Of course, you could argue that what Trump has been doing the past few months — downplaying testing, downplaying masks, downplaying tracing and other public health measures, while promising a cure/vaccine is ‘just around the corner’ — proves my point: The U.S. death rate from covid post-June is unmatched in the world.”

and?

" downplaying testing, downplaying masks, downplaying tracing and other public health measures, while promising a cure/vaccine is ‘just around the corner’ — proves my point: The U.S. death rate from covid post-June is unmatched in the world.”

"It takes over $2.6 billion for a manufacturer to get a new drug from the laboratory onto the pharmacy shelf, according to the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development. The full research, development and approval process can last from 12 to 15 years. What happens during this time period to be sure that the drug you pick up at the pharmacy is safe and effective?"

Get lost, slime.

You're not speaking to your family here.....control yourself.

That's Karma for ya.'

Don't hold back. tell me what you really think nutbag.

That's Karma for ya.'

I think you're a liar and a fool.....and you're my best witness to those facts.

Here comes one now:

and?

Get lost, slime.

You're not speaking to your family here.....control yourself.

Blow it out your odoriferous anal sphincter.

Trump-20 million doses administered in 60 days

Biden- 60 million in 40 days

Biden- collaboration between Johnson and Johnson and Merck to make hundreds of million more

Thank you JOE!!@!

That's Karma for ya.'

At least I HAVE nuts, PC does NOT. She's a smart, knowledgeable woman. That is all for this thread for me. I'm getting tired from fighting COVID.

That's Karma for ya.'

I think you're a liar and a fool.....and you're my best witness to those facts.

You think a lot of really dumb things, don't you?

Just joined here. One thing I dont understand is why Trump supporters refuse to accept facts.

The election was not stolen - he lost. The ONLY was you can justify this is that more people voted and now the GOP wants to stop people from voting. No widespread fraud occured.

There was more corruption from the cabinet than anyone I can remember ever. Corruption includes bribery, use of the government for their own means, and other payoffs.

Besty Devoss, the Sec of Education was COMPLETELY unqualified yet was confirmed. If she is qualified, than ANYONE is qualified.

Just my thoughts
The only fact that I see here is that you are another typical lying democrat POS that wouldn't know the truth if it bit you.
Wow, so that's all you got? Insults? I guess a high school education is not what it once was.

That's Karma for ya.'

At least I HAVE nuts, PC does NOT. She's a smart, knowledgeable woman. That is all for this thread for me. I'm getting tired from fighting COVID.

She's one of my favorite nutbags. I'll bet she stirs up everybody in her trailer park when she really gets going.

Trump-20 million doses administered in 60 days

Biden- 60 million in 40 days

Biden- collaboration between Johnson and Johnson and Merck to make hundreds of million more

Thank you JOE!!@!

Trump was all talk
Biden DELIVERED

I've gotten noth shots and our church council has decided to open up by March of next year....win win

Thankfully, President Biden is doing what Private Citizen Trump could not.....

Get Millions of Americans vaccinated

:hyper:
Funny, Biden got vaccinated before becoming President.

He certainly knew how to take care of Joe.
As he should have. Just like Trump got his vaccination.

Biden should have gotten vaccinated because of his age, so should Trump

Melania has no medical reason or age to get vaccinated. She jumped the line

Just joined here. One thing I dont understand is why Trump supporters refuse to accept facts.

The election was not stolen - he lost. The ONLY was you can justify this is that more people voted and now the GOP wants to stop people from voting. No widespread fraud occured.

There was more corruption from the cabinet than anyone I can remember ever. Corruption includes bribery, use of the government for their own means, and other payoffs.

Besty Devoss, the Sec of Education was COMPLETELY unqualified yet was confirmed. If she is qualified, than ANYONE is qualified.

Just my thoughts
The only fact that I see here is that you are another typical lying democrat POS that wouldn't know the truth if it bit you.
Wow, so that's all you got? Insults? I guess a high school education is not what it once was.
Apparently not, because what you posted was unadulterated clap trap just like your inept attempt at a retort.

"Operation Warp Speed" was never fully explained. The way 45 was talking about it, it seemed that HE was taking credit for the medical research, which is silly. The essence of OWS was the removal of many pointless, redundant, and silly bureaucratic obstructions that customarily delay the roll-out of a new vaccine. The science doesn't take long at all; it's fighting the FDA for three or four years that consumes all the time and money.

45 insisted that the process go ahead with minimal obstructions...only what was necessary to make sure the eventual vaccine was safe and effective. In the private sector this sort of pressure by the CEO would be routine and almost expected. In the Federal Government it is the equivalent of Moses rolling back the Red Sea.

Kudos to 45. If Biden and Fauci had been driving the bus, the vaccine would still be a year away.

Forum List

Back