Where's The Gratitude.

"One of President Donald Trump’s many successes
Capt. COVID forgot after he gave US taxpayer dollars to develop a vaccine (not to do this would have been a dereliction of duty) he needed the kind of federally coordinated distribution/administration plan Biden implemented. The one that has more than doubled the daily count of doses given since he took office. Not to mention that the Pfizer vaccine was developed without money from the US.

I get why you want to give credit to the former Conman-in-Chief for Warp Speed since his COVID response was a disaster but c'mon. A 10 year old would have funded research. After the vaccine was developed he was too busy taking credit and trying to steal the election to finish the job.
Thank you Joe!

Just joined here. One thing I dont understand is why Trump supporters refuse to accept facts.

The election was not stolen - he lost. The ONLY was you can justify this is that more people voted and now the GOP wants to stop people from voting. No widespread fraud occured.

There was more corruption from the cabinet than anyone I can remember ever. Corruption includes bribery, use of the government for their own means, and other payoffs.

Besty Devoss, the Sec of Education was COMPLETELY unqualified yet was confirmed. If she is qualified, than ANYONE is qualified.

Just my thoughts
The only fact that I see here is that you are another typical lying democrat POS that wouldn't know the truth if it bit you.
Wow, so that's all you got? Insults? I guess a high school education is not what it once was.
Apparently not, because what you posted was unadulterated clap trap just like your inept attempt at a retort.
Hey, if you give me something to respond to, I will. Name calling (I realize your ex-president is the Model for doing this really shameful thing) provides nothing. You want to have a real discussion, bring it. You just want to engage in name calling, just shows you have no facts to justify your case.
what is it you're looking for from us? present an argument, let's start this debate. whatya got? How was Betsy Devoss unqualified? explain your position, otherwise you look like your normal stupid self.
Why the need to call people stupid? i just dont get it. do you suffer form inferiority or what?

As for Betsy, she had exactly ZERO qualifications other than being big Trump campaign donor. She knew absolutely nothing about education other than owning a small private school. She even got some no's from the GOP when being confirmed. Like most people in the cabinet, they were wealthy donors and if that is what makes for a good cabinet, no wonder there were more resignations and corruption from his cabinet that ANY other president.

Just joined here. One thing I dont understand is why Trump supporters refuse to accept facts.

The election was not stolen - he lost. The ONLY was you can justify this is that more people voted and now the GOP wants to stop people from voting. No widespread fraud occured.

There was more corruption from the cabinet than anyone I can remember ever. Corruption includes bribery, use of the government for their own means, and other payoffs.

Besty Devoss, the Sec of Education was COMPLETELY unqualified yet was confirmed. If she is qualified, than ANYONE is qualified.

Just my thoughts
The only fact that I see here is that you are another typical lying democrat POS that wouldn't know the truth if it bit you.
Wow, so that's all you got? Insults? I guess a high school education is not what it once was.
Apparently not, because what you posted was unadulterated clap trap just like your inept attempt at a retort.
Hey, if you give me something to respond to, I will. Name calling (I realize your ex-president is the Model for doing this really shameful thing) provides nothing. You want to have a real discussion, bring it. You just want to engage in name calling, just shows you have no facts to justify your case.

You ignored this challenge:

You wield a double-edged sword of ignorance: you know nothing, and even when concepts are explained, you understand nothing.

With many of the Wehrmacht.....Democrat, voters, I have asked a question that any intelligent voter should be able to provide: while I can articulateTrump policies which I can explain and defend, your voters cannot either explain any Trump policies they voted against......
....or Biden policies they voted for.

Caution....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!
I dont get it - why are all trump voters ah's when replying? I guess they get it from him.

So, here is a short list:

Ignored COVID, said it would go away within month last year
Called people names when he didnt like them (schoolyard bully tactics)
Cozied up to Putin - enough said there
Paid off a hooker to keep quiet
Ignored foreign allies (especially Europe) and threw them under the bu to support putin
Did ZERO for the less fortunate people of this country. However, if you are rich, he was probably great
Lied about the election results - even said only way he could lose was if the fix was in, despite polling showing he was behind - the BIG LIE
Caused an insurrection
Tried to use his power to get Biden's son investigated
(I am sure you did NOT read the Mueller report)
Called Mexican people animals
Suggested people coming here were from S..t hole countries
Had Michael Cohen as his counsel for years, running his business like the mafia - same way he tried to run the government

Even people I know that supported him know hes a jerk.

Just my thoughts
He’s your ex president too.
The morality of the left? Really, your ex-president was a self-admitted Pussy grabber? Perhaps is pedophile and he has made sexual references to his own daughter, but its the left???

Just my thoughts

You ignored this challenge:

You wield a double-edged sword of ignorance: you know nothing, and even when concepts are explained, you understand nothing.

With many of the Wehrmacht.....Democrat, voters, I have asked a question that any intelligent voter should be able to provide: while I can articulateTrump policies which I can explain and defend, your voters cannot either explain any Trump policies they voted against......
....or Biden policies they voted for.

Caution....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!
I dont get it - why are all trump voters ah's when replying? I guess they get it from him.

So, here is a short list:

Ignored COVID, said it would go away within month last year
Called people names when he didnt like them (schoolyard bully tactics)
Cozied up to Putin - enough said there
Paid off a hooker to keep quiet
Ignored foreign allies (especially Europe) and threw them under the bu to support putin
Did ZERO for the less fortunate people of this country. However, if you are rich, he was probably great
Lied about the election results - even said only way he could lose was if the fix was in, despite polling showing he was behind - the BIG LIE
Caused an insurrection
Tried to use his power to get Biden's son investigated
(I am sure you did NOT read the Mueller report)
Called Mexican people animals
Suggested people coming here were from S..t hole countries
Had Michael Cohen as his counsel for years, running his business like the mafia - same way he tried to run the government

Even people I know that supported him know hes a jerk.

You couldn't be more wrong if your intention was to be more wrong.

Trump on the Wuhan Red Death, the most useful tool of the Bidenistas:

"Ignored COVID, "

Let's check:
Trump was amazingly prescient in January.
[News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

“Trump already signed an order Jan. 31 barring entry to foreign nationals,…” Trump sets new travel restrictions over coronavirus, considering southern border shutdown

Eleven days….

Obama.....took him 6 months and 1,000 dead Americans to act.

"Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October 26,
2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

What a difference between this competent, America-loving executive and Obama.

Now.....how do you remain so ignorant of the facts????

Last edited:

Another lie from the Queen of lies.

Obama's CDC declared a National health emergency in April 2009. This released the funding necessary to fight the new virus and start the Vaccine development process as well. That vaccine was created in record time and by Oct it was necessary for President Obama to declare a National emergency to cut the red tape so as to speed the delivery of the new Vaccine to the states.

Obama's CDC declared a National health emergency in April 2009. This released the funding necessary to fight the new virus and start the Vaccine development process as well. That vaccine was created in record time and by Oct it was necessary for President Obama to declare a National emergency to cut the red tape so as to speed the delivery of the new Vaccine to the states.

Obama....six months to declare a national emergency.
Trump....11 days.
So saith CNN

Obama....six months to declare a national emergency.
Trump....11 days.
So saith CNN

You're not just pretending to be stupid are you? The CDC has the authority under the National Health Emergency to deal with the beginning phase of the new viruses. But Obama was experienced with the levers of government power and understood the nature of the threat the H1N1 virus posed. Not so with old Trumpybear, he was at the mercy of his gut in both instances, as all of us were.

Thankfully, President Biden is doing what Private Citizen Trump could not.....

Get Millions of Americans vaccinated

:hyper:
Without TRUMP!, Quid Pro would have nothing to work with.

Private Citizen Trump promised he would have a vaccine in a couple of months in March 2020
He failed miserably.

Thankfully, we have a great President like Joe Biden to actually deliver the vaccines

:woohoo:
Which he would not have without TRUMP! getting them for him. In this case, Quid Pro was born on 3rd base and you're pretending he hit a home run.

Thankfully, President Biden is doing what Private Citizen Trump could not.....

Get Millions of Americans vaccinated

:hyper:
Funny, Biden got vaccinated before becoming President.

He certainly knew how to take care of Joe.
As he should have. Just like Trump got his vaccination.

Biden should have gotten vaccinated because of his age, so should Trump

Melania has no medical reason or age to get vaccinated. She jumped the line
You will of course complain when Michelle Obama gets hers.

Trump-20 million doses administered in 60 days

Biden- 60 million in 40 days

Biden- collaboration between Johnson and Johnson and Merck to make hundreds of million more

Thank you JOE!!@!

Trump was all talk
Biden DELIVERED
What TRUMP! made available for him.
Trump promised.....
Biden DELIVERED
What TRUMP! gave him.
Who?
The guy that gave Quid Pro what he's now distributing.

Biden- collaboration between Johnson and Johnson and Merck to make hundreds of million more

Thank you JOE!!@!

Trump was all talk
Biden DELIVERED
Trump promised.....
Biden DELIVERED
What TRUMP! gave him.
Who?
You mean that guy who is a Private Citizen?

Thank you JOE!!@!

Trump was all talk
Biden DELIVERED
Trump promised.....
Biden DELIVERED
What TRUMP! gave him.
Who?
You mean that guy who is a Private Citizen?
Yeah, the one that did the heavy lifting for Quid Pro.

Forum List

Back