Where's Obama?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
I thought he was gonna bark at the neighborhood today as another of his "legacies" burns away.

So disappointing. :laugh:

I thought he was gonna bark at the neighborhood today as another of his "legacies" burns away.

Maybe he left the country and forgot to take his passport? Wouldn't that be a hoot?

Barack-Obama-in-Kenya-006.jpg

Another one of his legacy's...????????? Lets put it this way, the more Trump the racist white pig that he is, keep trying to undo all the good that Obama had set in place, the more stupid, desperate and pathetic he gets......you white mf's know good and gotdamned well, this deregulation shit is gonna come crashing down some fuckin day, like it ALWAYS DOES and like the bitches you are, you'll come whining to a fuckin democrat to save the fuckin day.....been there done that shit a zillion times with you mf's. Everything Trump is rippin apart, bitches....is gonna slap you whores where it hurts...in your fuckin ass's!!

Another one of his legacy's...????????? Lets put it this way, the more Trump the racist white pig that he is, keep trying to undo all the good that Obama had set in place, the more stupid, desperate and pathetic he gets......you white mf's know good and gotdamned well, this deregulation shit is gonna come crashing down some fuckin day, like it ALWAYS DOES and like the bitches you are, you'll come whining to a fuckin democrat to save the fuckin day.....been there done that shit a zillion times with you mf's. Everything Trump is rippin apart, bitches....is gonna slap you whores where it hurts...in your fuckin ass's!!
ON IGNORE. BORING OBAMA POLE SMOKERS AND RACIST BIGOTS DO NOT GET ANY OF MY TIME.

Forum List

Back