Where’s My $2,000 Joe?

HEY! Be patient! COVID-19 Relief....hell, $2,000... didn't even exist before he became President!
He mentioned he would work on the Stimulus package during his 100 Days. Trump didn't get it in time; because of the Dems wanting a $1.5T COVID package that contained a lot of pork. So, Trump didn't sign it.

A month and all the Left can do is hold kangaroo court sessions and fabricate evidence against citizens.
Joe said he had a plan.
I guess the plan was to do nothing.
Apparently, he is still working on it! Lol
9D36167D-D363-40C4-92DC-F2C5E80C385B.gif

HEY! Be patient! COVID-19 Relief....hell, $2,000... didn't even exist before he became President!
He mentioned he would work on the Stimulus package during his 100 Days. Trump didn't get it in time; because of the Dems wanting a $1.5T COVID package that contained a lot of pork. So, Trump didn't sign it.
Good for Trump...of course, before that the deal didn't get dne because Pelosi went back home to give an interview in front of her $25k freezer while she ate from 9 different tubs of expensive gourmet ice cream.

:p

Fucktards who voted Bidung had their votes bought with only a promise of some of their own money (borrowed from future TAXES - to be repaid to the government later, with balooning interest for many years) . . . Only to be left holding the bag.

Fucking tardz and new age math.

A month and all the Left can do is hold kangaroo court sessions and fabricate evidence against citizens.
Joe said he had a plan.
Apparently, you aren't as important as paying WHO$200M that Trump denied. They are using the same logic in determining covid-related payments as they used to determine covid fatalities. BS.

Joe said he had a plan.

Just wait until the SJW Antifa kids find out that Xiden the FICUS isn't going to cancel their student loans. Stock up on popcorn now!

So you now want two thousand dollars like a Commie with their hand out!
That’s my money, shitforbrains.

Is it?

Are you the only person paying taxes and if not then it is not only your money...

Funny how Trumpsters become little Commies when they want something from Big Brother and also remember Biden has been President for almost a month, so you stomping your feet wanting something this fast is cute but typical childish nonsense from you wannabe Commies...

Forum List

Back