Where's Global Warming

Kitten, while I will agree that Seattle definately receives more rainfall that Texas annually, your assumption that Texas is a "desert" state is largely misguided. In fact, Texas has several different climates and the average annual rainfall percentage varies greatly from region to region.
TX2rain.gif

%7B1EE0D96C-80FD-4875-BD38-3642267153B9%7D.JPG

46_hill-country.jpg

All Pictures Of Texas.... Granted, West Texas is mostly Desert, but alot of Texas is not and expects plenty of rainfall. The picture Dilloduck sent is a river he lives on. OTher rivers, ponds, lakes, etc...do have trees all the way up to the water-line as well as other vegetation.

0.jpg

Environuts fear change ... they can't even accept the change from print media to video media. Stop fearing the change, it is you who said that what's on Youtube "isn't science", all the resources you have used are also on Youtube, so they aren't science according to your reasoning. But if they are, then these videos are just as valid. Stop being a bigot, open your mind to more information, you might learn something, hell, you may even see the error of your ways.

If there is real scientific evidence to support your claim, there will be actual articles written about it in actual scientific journals.

In fact you yourself state such references could be found in the videos. Were you lying to me?

Last edited:
Hey now Biran, I am beating a dead fish here.

LOL ... anyway, let's just drop this Texas debate, I didn't mean it as a negative, it is dryer compared to Western Washington, but not compare to Eastern Washington, my choice of descriptive was a wise crack not an attack.

If there is real scientific evidence to support your claim, there will be actual articles written about it in actual scientific journals.

In fact you yourself state such references could be found in the videos. Were you lying to me?

Environuts fear change ... they can't even accept the change from print media to video media. Stop fearing the change, it is you who said that what's on Youtube "isn't science", all the resources you have used are also on Youtube, so they aren't science according to your reasoning. But if they are, then these videos are just as valid. Stop being a bigot, open your mind to more information, you might learn something, hell, you may even see the error of your ways.

LOL .. you have a one track mind. There are, again though you dismiss all but the scientific journals which support only your side, as you have proven already. Now, stop fearing change, why do you fear the chance of having your eyes opened, watch the videos, watching them will show you have backbone you little jellyfish.

. There are, again though you dismiss all but the scientific journals which support only your side, as you have proven already.

Which journals are you talking about? You have yet to provide a single scientific reference - so I don't see how I could have possibly dismissed it!

Now ... why won't you watch the videos ... come on ... just do it.

. There are, again though you dismiss all but the scientific journals which support only your side, as you have proven already.

Which journals are you talking about? You have yet to provide a single scientific reference - so I don't see how I could have possibly dismissed it!

Because I'd really rather just read the scientific articles you claim are referenced in the videos, that's where all the actual science is. Which articles are those, and why do you steadfastly refuse to tell me where I can read them? Do they not exist?

And please - which journal are you talking about here?

Kitten after what he did to his own poll on the other thread...don't even bother with him. The boy has no integrity

Kitten after what he did to his own poll on the other thread...don't even bother with him. The boy has no integrity

Sorry asshole, but when an administrator edits my poll for me without asking me or even telling me about it - I think I have a right to then edit my OWN poll.

Because I'd really rather just read the scientific articles you claim are referenced in the videos, that's where all the actual science is. Which articles are those, and why do you steadfastly refuse to tell me where I can read them? Do they not exist?

Why do you think that videos about science are any less valid? As I said, your own scientists have posted on Youtube, many even have shows on Discovery, of which many clips exist on Youtube. Just watch the clips ... you have nothing to lose but 30 minutes ...

... I know, it's because you want it only in text so you can just skin and look for catch phrases since that's all you seem to understand, like the catch phrase "Global Warming", advertising slogans. Well don't worry, those are in there to. Go on ... take a chance for once.

Why do you think that videos about science are any less valid? As I said, your own scientists have posted on Youtube, many even have shows on Discovery, of which many clips exist on Youtube. Just watch the clips ... you have nothing to lose but 30 minutes ...

... I know, it's because you want it only in text so you can just skin and look for catch phrases since that's all you seem to understand, like the catch phrase "Global Warming", advertising slogans. Well don't worry, those are in there to. Go on ... take a chance for once.

Sorry asshole, but when an administrator edits my poll for me without asking me or even telling me about it - I think I have a right to then edit my OWN poll.

Not like that asshole...like I said you have no integrity...I bet you learned that from your LSU

I feel like a drug dealer right now ... is that it ... are you afraid you might get hooked on the new source of information, are you afraid that by giving in to watching one video you may be tainted? Stop being a chicken shit, or stop replying to me because I won't.

Science is reported in peer reviewed scientific journals. Videos are done by anyone, with zero review.

Not all science is reviewed ... and all the science you have posted is also in video form. Thus by your thinking even your own science is inaccurate because it's in video format as well.

You cannot deny one videos authenticity without denying all yours. Go on, don't fear the reaper.

Been through this already, but I'm up to getting another convert.

I'm just finishing "Collapse" by Jared Diamond. Don't give me any crap about global climate change. It's real and I'm seeing it myself, I only have to look around me and over the border in Victoria. I'm not even going to vote Labor any longer, it's off to the Greens with me. Yes, as a matter of fact I do have a closed mind on the issue, sorry, but it's a constructive form of close-mindedness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_(book)

I'm just finishing "Collapse" by Jared Diamond. Don't give me any crap about global climate change. It's real and I'm seeing it myself, I only have to look around me and over the border in Victoria. I'm not even going to vote Labor any longer, it's off to the Greens with me. Yes, as a matter of fact I do have a closed mind on the issue, sorry, but it's a constructive form of close-mindedness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_(book)

No such thing.

Forum List

Back