Where would we be if Trump were president?

You think Trump would have done something about Putin. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

trump-tweet-putin.jpg

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?

AP Reporter: My second question is would you now with the whole world watching tell President Putin — would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?

TRUMP: I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be.

TRUMP: I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, "This is genius." Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.

To this very day, Traitor Trump cannot call out KGB Putin by name, unless he is praising Putin.

To this very day.

If a minor celebrity hurts his widdle feewings, Trump will tweet storm for days or even weeks.

If a fellow Republican hurts his feewings, he will insult their wife and claim their dad killed Kennedy.

But never Putin. Never ever Putin.

If anyone attacks Putin in his presence, Traitor Trump immediately jumps to his defense.

It's all about Trump Tower Moscow.

i-like-you-do-you-like-me.jpg

No, he wouldn't have done anything to Putin because he wouldn't have invaded Ukraine in the first place. What, do you think the guy that's trying to rebuild the Soviet Union decided at last minute to go into Ukraine?

Why is that? Dementia ran out of Afghanistan leaving 83 billion dollars of US military gear making the Taliban the strongest terrorist group in the world. When Un threatened Trump with nukes, Trump responded by saying "I have a red button too, but mine is bigger and it actually works!"

If you don't think Putin took notice of both leaders responses, then you are living with your head in the sand.
ah, the trump plan....a couple hundred thousand more dead, Ukraine gone, worse supply crisis and inflation and UE, more RW mass killings and trump talk of martial law...

That's called fluctuation and prices held steady since May after we hit the $2.00 range until Trump left office. After Dementia took over there was a huge consistent increase and JP Morgan predicts $10.00 per gallon by August.

Nope, there is a clear pattern of gasoline getting more expensive in the data

THATS WHAT HAPPENS if people stop driving, stores fill up, gasoline prices collapse, oil companies and investors lose tons of money, production slows and then reverse happens...except of course re-establishing production is whole lot slower process and could not keep up with quickly returning demand. And then to top this off a moron named Putin descided the world doesn't have enough problems and went ahead with invasion of Ukraine.

Partisans like you are only good for braindead drivel, not serious market analysis.

Last edited:

Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president, underscoring President Joe Biden’s reluctance to more forcefully curb petroleum production in the face of industry and Republican resistance.

Why does Trump hate America?

So why did Biden look to stop leases in the first place? Killing Keystone and ANWAR drilling and continental shelf drilling don’t help either.

Percent increase of oil production in Trump's first year in office: 21 percent

Percent increase of oil production in Biden's first year in office: 31 percent

Why does Trump hate America?
You people keep pointing to record production under Biden. That production is not keeping up with demand.

Are you just dumb or think everyone else is?

There is a clear pattern of gasoline getting more expensive in the data

THATS WHAT HAPPENS if people stop driving, stores fill up, gasoline prices collapse, oil companies and investors lose tons of money, production slows and then reverse happens...except of course re-establishing production is whole lot slower process and could not keep up with quickly returning demand. And then to top this off a moron named Putin descided the world doesn't have enough problems and went ahead with invasion of Ukraine.

Partisans like you are only good for braindead drivel, not serious market analysis.

Are you mentally retarded or something? Here is the national gas prices until Trump left office:

July $2.10
August $2.10
September $2.20
October $2.10
November $2.10
December $2.10
January 2021 $2.20

This is normal fluctuation for all fuel. Unless you're drinking a lot tonight, gas prices were steady the last six months of the Trump presidency. They didn't start increasing until the dementia patient started his anti-energy crusade once he invaded the White House.

Do you think we should start allowing imports Russian produced oil again?
No. I think dependence on foreign oil of any kind is bad for US. Open up ANWAR and continental drilling. The global markets know the US is in a punish mode of its own energy companies.

Gasoline started going up within his first week of office, and you want me to believe it was some sort of coincidence? I passed my gas station just now. $4.79. Oh but that's a coincidence too. Forget all of Dementia's threats. Forget the Keystone. Forget his stopping new exploration and drilling, forget his royalty increases on oil companies. Forget all that. It has nothing to do with my station charging well over 100% more for gasoline than under Trump. All just dumb luck.

"The best thing about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland.

Liar, gas started going up before he was in office.

Why is that? Dementia ran out of Afghanistan leaving 83 billion dollars of US military gear making the Taliban the strongest terrorist group in the world. When Un threatened Trump with nukes, Trump responded by saying "I have a red button too, but mine is bigger and it actually works!"

If you don't think Putin took notice of both leaders responses, then you are living with your head in the sand.

Freak, Biden did not leave $83b of our equipment there. He left it for the Afghan government to fight the Taliban.

Do you think we should start allowing imports Russian produced oil again?

I think he should reverse everything he's done to our energy sector and that would start bringing prices way down. Go back to Trump's very successful policies. But OPEC and other nations know that this confused jerk will never do anything for the American people but hurt us, all in the name of pandering to this goofy theory man is responsible for changing the climate. So they have no intention of producing more energy that we once made.

I think he should reverse everything he's done to our energy sector and that would start bringing prices way down. Go back to Trump's very successful policies. But OPEC and other nations know that this confused jerk will never do anything for the American people but hurt us, all in the name of pandering to this goofy theory man is responsible for changing the climate. So they have no intention of producing more energy that we once made.
He would never admit he was wrong to listen to the climate change radicals who think it is preferable to cause massive financial hardship to the majority of people, cause people to lose their hard-earned retirement savings, and crash the economy than to lose some trees.

He would never admit he was wrong to listen to the climate change radicals who think it is preferable to cause massive financial hardship to the majority of people, cause people to lose their hard-earned retirement savings, and crash the economy than to lose some trees.

When has a Democrat ever said "this is my fault?"

Afghanistan wasn't his fault, the border problem isn't his fault, baby formula isn't his fault, gasoline and fuel isn't his fault, highest inflation in 40 years isn't his fault, labor shortage isn't his fault, supply chain isn't his fault, highest interest rates in 13 years isn't his fault, nothing is his fault.

But oh! unemployment rate dropping? That's all Dementia even though nobody can point to one job creating policy of his.

You have no way of knowing that.
Based on the egregious restrictions and regulations that the Biden Administration has aimed at the US Energy sector, it is a good prediction that if Trump were President these regulations would be absent. This is based simply on economics.

Regulations and restrictions from a government to an industry will add increased cost and risk; especially in the face of inflation and increased demand.

Based on the egregious restrictions and regulations that the Biden Administration has aimed at the US Energy sector, it is a good prediction that if Trump were President these regulations would be absent. This is based simply on economics.

Regulations and restrictions from a government to an industry will add increased cost and risk; especially in the face of inflation and increased demand.

Which restrictions? You know production is up under Biden, right? Approaching record high levels.

The media that suppressed the Hunter Biden story effectively changed the course of America, and not in a good way. What would have been different if the media had been honest?

1) We would still be energy independent, and gas prices would be substantially lower, along with everything else dependent on transportation - like groceries.

2) The illegals would still be in Mexico, and not using limited resources - like baby formula - that Americans need.

3) Inflation would be lower, albeit still raised, since the last “print money” scheme otherwise deceptively called the infrastructure bill would not have happened.

4) We would not have abandoned thousands of Americans to the Taliban.
40,000 on the Dow.

Really? Americans were forced to fly home? Could they be stopped from flying home?

I don't care if you're emotionally or sexually confused, that's BS sister .. or brother or whatever the fuck you think you are.
Nasty putz

Forum List

Back