Where Were All The Tough Guys?

You. They marched because police shot an innocent man.

The guy was not innocent. He was hopped up on something and was threatening people with the knife. The cops shot him when he declared that he was going in the store to kill some people.

My niece’s husband, who happens to be black and happens to be an officer in that city’s police department, says that officers actually had multiple justifications for shooting him before they did.

They tased him twice and he wouldn’t go down and continued waving the knife around. It was only when he started walking toward the store entrance and threatening to kill someone that they shot him to bring him down

These idiots with the NFAC had no fucking clue as to what went down and had no reason to march there. The officers did everything within established procedures and it was a justified shooting all around.

and a lawmaker talked shit about shooting blacks

Bullshit. He shouldn’t have said what he said but he made no mention of “shooting blacks”.

Last edited:

The guy was not innocent. He was hopped up on something and was threatening people with the knife. The cops shot him when he declared that he was going in the store to kill some people.

My niece’s husband, who happens to be black and happens to be an officer in that city’s police department, says that officers actually had multiple justifications for shooting him before they did.

They tased him twice and he wouldn’t go down and continued waving the knife around. It was only when he started walking toward the store entrance and threatening to kill someone that they shot him to bring him down

These idiots with the NFAC had no fucking clue as to what went down and had no reason to march there. The officers did everything within established procedures and it was a justified shooting all around.

Bullshit. He shouldn’t have said what he said but he made no mention of “shooting blacks”.
They shot one of their members, AGAIN.

That's four now. LMAO

No no. Don’t you go injecting facts.

Black criminals get the kid glove treatment, and under no circumstances can force be used to stop them.
These are the new rules, don’t you know?

These guys peacefully exercise their 2nd Amendment rights in a march....No big deal.

But some white dudes in Michigan do pretty much the same thing, and it's Katie bar the door!

Who are the racists again?
I believe the powers that be fear a white uprising. So they stamp it out every chance they get. African Americans are primed for their protests. White are not. It is very sporadic at best and it falls into the elites hands.

That's four now. LMAO

Black criminals get the kid glove treatment, and under no circumstances can force be used to stop them.

I guess you never heard of the cop that shot himself in the leg while practicing his quick draw. It's happened in almost every community in the county at some time. You should look up the last time it happened near you.

That's four now. LMAO

Facts are a hindrance to these people and should be avoided at all costs. Unless of course the facts actually support their narrative.

That's four now. LMAO

I guess you never heard of the cop that shot himself in the leg while practicing his quick draw. It's happened in almost every community in the county at some time. You should look up the last time it happened near you.

What does a cop shooting himself in the leg have to do with anything?
Did I miss something?

A black militia showed up in Louisiana after a Louisiana congressman talked shit. And the "saviours of white civilization" hid under their beds.

Armed militia leads protest march after Louisiana police kill Black man

View attachment 397384

An armed militia led a protest march in Lafayette, La., Saturday after police shot and killed a Black man.

The group, dubbed the Not F------ Around Coalition (NFAC), has made appearances at several protests in recent months, including after the death of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia.

Saturday’s demonstration was held in honor of 31-year-old Trayford Pellerin who was shot by Lafayette police on Aug. 21 after police responded to a call concerning a disturbed individual with a knife at a gas station.

The march also occurred after Congressman Clay Higgins reportedly threatened members of the group in a Facebook post.

“Me? I wouldn’t even spill my beer,” Higgins, a former sheriff’s deputy, wrote on Facebook under a photo of the group. “I’d drop any 10 of you where you stand. We don’t care what color you are. We don’t care if you’re left or right.”

View attachment 397383

I love those dudes. But I really NEED the pics of white provokers "hiding under their beds".. Takes DISCIPLINE to pull out a demonstration like that. If Chicago could TEACH THAT to their black male youth -- they'd live longer..

But when the lefty run schools do 40% of the curriculum about their HOPELESS victimhood -- you don't get "Dont Fuck Around" men.. You get "rich quick" gang drug wars...

Forum List

Back