Not open for further replies.

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Very few white
All seem to be vile , nasty black folks
Just look at street trash in Congress ( Booker, Waters etc )

I wish we could all ship them back !!
They can say whatever racist hate they want and use their black skin as a “ magical shield “

Mod edit -- Thread has been closed.. This is why we want race discussions to be above kindergarten levels.. No stereotyped or generalized racial assertions.. We want topics that CAN be discussed without "No -- You're a racist" posts.. Leaving this here instead of trashing as the prime example of how SENSELESS it is to start acting like brats..

Last edited by a moderator:
Very few white

They can say whatever racist hate they want and use their black skin as a “ magical shield “

Where would you like to ship them back to since they were born in America. If we shipped you racist, right wing ass clowns out we wouldn't have the racial disharmony that we see in this country.

Very few white

Where would you like to ship them back to since they were born in America. If we shipped you racist, right wing ass clowns out we wouldn't have the racial disharmony that we see in this country.
All the hate and racism is from your ilk , can you dig it

Very few white

All one has to do is follow USMB and you can see who the racist are.

Very few white

It’s you !!!

Very few white

What you can see is that there are racists of all colors, of course. All racists, no matter what their color, are idiots and weaklings.

Very few white

His point is valid. Your denial is a defense of black racism.

Very few white

The white supremacists are whining again because we not only refuse to take their bullshit, but we counter their racism with undisputed, documented fact. If you white racists don't like what we say to you, oh well, you and your ancestors should not have done what you did. God didn't make a set of rules for whites than he did for everyone else. What ye sows ye shall also reap. That goes for whites just like it does for everyone else. Your culture has continually sowed white supremacy, you now reap universal disdain from those your culture has abused. That's the way it is.

Very few white

The white supremacists are whining again because we not only refuse to take their bullshit, but we counter their racism with undisputed, documented fact. If you white racists don't like what we say to you, oh well, you and your ancestors should not have done what you did. God didn't make a set of rules for whites than he did for everyone else. What ye sows ye shall also reap. That goes for whites just like it does for everyone else. Your culture has continually sowed white supremacy, you now reap universal disdain from those your culture has abused. That's the way it is.

1601904826159.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back