Where was the MSM/Democrats on 11/7/1983?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The 1983 U.S. Senate bombing was a bomb explosion at the United States Senate on November 7, 1983, motivated by United States military involvement in Lebanon and Grenada. The attack led to heightened security in the DC metropolitan area, and the inaccessibility of certain parts of the Senate Building. a caller claiming to represent the "Armed Resistance Unit" warned the Capitol switchboard that a bomb had been placed near the Chamber in retaliation for recent U.S. military involvement in Grenada[2] and Lebanon, in which the U.S. had placed Marines.
The group Resistance Conspiracy was a United States-based branch of the wider communist organization known as the May 19th Communist Order. This group existed from its first attack in 1976 until later attacks in 1985. Throughout the lifespan of the organization, twenty incidents of terror were committed including one fatality inflicted. Most of the incidents involved bombings and sabotage, however several also included scare tactics such as threats and the utilization of fake weapons.[5][better source needed]

Now guess where Susan Rosenberg..is today...The court dropped charges against three co-defendants, two of whom (including Susan Rosenberg) were serving extended prison sentences for related crimes.
She is administrator for Black Live Matters.

How many of you have ever heard of this?

I've posted the fact that BLM is founded by, operated by, and funded by commie terrorists before.

I ignore 95% of the board's bed wetter Lefts Syndrome Retards so I'm not sure if they have a response for this, but I doubt it's a truthful or rational response either way.

Forum List

Back