Nancy Pelosi dodged question on whether she will run for Speaker again if Democrats keep the House in 2022

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
You're fucking 81 years old Nancy!!! What the fuck do you have to do to get rid of these goddamned ancient career politicians!!

• Speaker Nancy Pelosi dodged a question on whether she would run for the position again if Democrats maintained control of the House in 2022.
  • Pelosi told CNN's Jake Tapper that she would discuss her plans "with her family first."
  • Pelosi was first elected Speaker in 2007, making history as the first woman to serve in the position.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi dodged a question on Sunday over whether she would seek re-election as speaker if Democrats maintained control of the House of Representatives after the 2022 midterms.

She knows the Dems won't keep the House after the 2022 elections. She'll retire then, and none too soon.
Once she is retired she will no long have the protections of the Congress, meaning that the next admin can go in and audit her smelly ass.

I don't think that Nancy is committed to running for reelection next year yet. My guess is that she'll retire if she thinks the D's are losers in 2022

You're fucking 81 years old Nancy!!! What the fuck do you have to do to get rid of these goddamned ancient career politicians!!

I agree with U, NO one holds federal office if they are 50 yrs of age or older including appointed federal judges. We need Representation from elected/appointed officials that can understand the needs of teenage adults all the way up to the needs of the geriatrics & everywhere in between. Elected/appointed officials between 18 years of age up to 48 years of age & NO perks/benefits short of a medical policy.

I agree with U, NO one holds federal office if they are 50 yrs of age or older including appointed federal judges. We need Representation from elected/appointed officials that can understand the needs of teenage adults all the way up to the needs of the geriatrics & everywhere in between. Elected/appointed officials between 18 years of age up to 48 years of age & NO perks/benefits short of a medical policy.
Age 75 retirement maximum would work for me.

Pelosi has to check out her finance books..... and see if has she stolen enough from the American taxpayers.

Does she and he husband, need more money to be robbed from the American coffers?

So, yes, that's why she dodged the question.....she must know first how much millions or billions she needs from you!

Pelosi has to check out her finance books..... and see if has she stolen enough from the American taxpayers.

Does she and he husband, need more money to be robbed from the American coffers?

So, yes, that's why she dodged the question.....she must know first how much millions or billions she needs from you!
nancy is a totally worthless old beach duh

Great idea! Let me know how that works on your planet and maybe we will try it here!

It's sad that people just keep on re-electing this old bag.
bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

If she doesn't just pray to whatever God you pray to someone doesn't get the idea of pushing AOC up there to take her place.

Forum List

Back