Where is Trump during the the debate on the Speaker of the House

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Where is Trump during the the debate on the Speaker of the House. He has not made any statement concerning the vote.
Trump has backed McCarthy for Speaker. He has lobbied for McCarthy.
The 20 Republicans not supporting McCarthy are MAGA Republicans. Amazingly they are not listening to Trump.
If McCarthy does not win the Speaker's race, it is another loss for Trump.

Where is Trump during the the debate on the Speaker of the House. He has not made any statement concerning the vote.
The 20 Republicans not supporting McCarthy are MAGA Republicans. Amazingly they are not listening to Trump.

I called him just now and told him you were asking. He said to tell you to **** a big ***** ****, and to shove it up your ***.

same place he always is

th

between your ears

So much for the meme of Trumpsters being mindless, goose-stepping, yes-man cultists.
Oddball and the other Trump minions on this site would be doing exactly what Trump tells them but there is a revolt in the cult.
What do you loyal Trump cult members think of these other cult members ignoring the cult leader.
As I predicted; Trump cult is blowing up the Republican party.

Oddball and the other Trump minions on this site would be doing exactly what Trump tells them but there is a revolt in the cult.
What do you loyal Trump cult members think of these other cult members ignoring the cult leader.
Stop lying you traitor.

I'm not a Trumpster, nor a republican, and there is no cult, dumbfuck.

For better or worse, Trumpsters have their own minds, unlike team banner waving lemming hacks like you.

I called him just now and told him you were asking. He said to tell you to **** a big ***** ****, and to shove it up your ***.
A typical Trump cult member's response to a negative question about their cult leader. They never disappoint. The articulation of disapproval could only come from a Trump supporter who dropped out of school in 3rd grade.
The fear is building as the cult leader is losing power.

Sadly this lying pos can't see Trump is nowhere to be seen.

A typical Trump cult member's response to a negative question about their cult leader. They never disappoint. The articulation of disapproval could only come from a Trump supporter who dropped out of school in 3rd grade.
The fear is building as the cult leader is losing power.
Poor triggered thing. Your desperation is thick!

LOL, Trump doesn’t say something for one day, and you loonies lose your minds.

who cares? odd

President Trump isn't in Congress, and doesn't have a vote on this. This is something the House of Representatives has to hash out.

Have the members of the House come together yet to even ask the Trumpster to resolve this?

Hiding in Florida, scared to show his face outside of his protection. Waiting for the indictments coming his way.

Forum List

Back