The GOP is hopelessly broken

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Because they don't want to government. They want to obstruct and investigate....revenge for trump.

Because they don't want to government. They want to obstruct and investigate....revenge for trump.
Your man love for Trump must be over powering. You can't leave him alone.

Says the dumbass who cheered non stop Trump investigations that yielded....classss......anyone.....Buhler

All that procedural crap and it gets them nowhere. Really making asses out of themselves.

Yea, God forbid representatives actually vote for someone they feel bests represents them.

Who cares if it takes a few days to hash out. Dems can sit there and cry about it all they want.

Actually I think this chaos may finally be what the party has needed for many years; namely the moment that the Centrist/Moderate branch of the party and the Conservative wing of the party finally irreconcilably split from each other.

In the short term it would be incredibly bad for the Conservatives, as the Centrist/Moderates will end up forming a coalition with the Democrats (where they truly ideologically belong).

In the long term we would have to see where things settle out. It might truly mean a single party super-majority for the Democrats, which could bring about the bloodshed and firey death and rebirth of this nation.

Yea, God forbid representatives actually vote for someone they feel bests represents them.

Who cares if it takes a few days to hash out. Dems can sit there and cry about it all they want.
So you think they should air out their laundry in public. It shows how out of control the GOP is.

Actually I think this chaos may finally be what the party has needed for many years; namely the moment that the Centrist/Moderate branch of the party and the Conservative wing of the party finally irreconcilably split from each other.

In the short term it would be incredibly bad for the Conservatives, as the Centrist/Moderates will end up forming a coalition with the Democrats (where they truly ideologically belong).

In the long term we would have to see where things settle out. It might truly mean a single party super-majority for the Democrats, which could bring about the bloodshed and firey death and rebirth of this nation.
Excuses. Always excuses.

Whiners.jpg
Liberals.jpg

Project much, sweetie? Love, beautress

why should only ddemocrats get to investigate their political opponents

McCarthy is reaping what he has sown

He sold out to the radical wing of his party, pandered to their excesses, refused to take action, made deals with them

Now, they have turned on him

I didn't like this chaos at first. But the more I read about what's going on, the more I like it. It's like the old days when people fought like cats and dogs over their beliefs. We've become too complacent at all levels of our society including government.

Forum List

Back