Where is the OUTRAGE? Biden hired a black face act at a 1985 democrat congressional dinner as shown

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
twitter.com ^ | 1:03 AM · Jan 7, 2020· |

Joe Biden 1985 democrat congressional dinner... introducing the band singer....Michael Jackson

But, I forget this is a DEMONRAT dinner, impossible for anything racist to go on there!

He served under a black president for 8 years beginning 33 years after that party. Didn't one of you racists talk shit to me when I posted a story from 1991? Nothing like hypocritical racist white scum.

He served under a black president for 8 years beginning 33 years after that party. Didn't one of you racists talk shit to me when I posted a story from 1991? Nothing like hypocritical racist white scum.
Or a really dumb black thug!

There is no "outrage" because the Dems in 2020 care about only one thing: beating President Trump.

So if they think that Mr. Biden is the person to do it, they will overlook everything, such as:

1. His age.
2. His mental confusion.
3. His history of plagiarism.
4. His past harsh words about a certain minority.
5. His gender and his ethnicity.
6. And, yes, his connection to that hiring mentioned in the OP.

If this were a Republican your tone would be different. Typical of Black Hypocritical Racist Scum

Joe Biden 1985 democrat congressional dinner... introducing the band singer....Michael Jackson

But, I forget this is a DEMONRAT dinner, impossible for anything racist to go on there!

Twitter, really??
twitter is the platform,, the video is the substance,,,
my gosh youre a dumb ****,,,

Twitter, really??

Did you expect anything else from her? BTW, her name is SHERI

BA07BF2A-D4B9-4D12-936B-2267A4030127.jpeg
Holllly shiat! Democrats can’t get any racist can they?

Twitter, really??

Too many crazies on twitter, 1 name is tramp, I never go there or have an account there, I believe in news.

Twitter, really??

Too many crazies on twitter, 1 name is tramp, I never go there or have an account there, I believe in news.

thats worse,,,youre just shooting your mouth off and ended up looking like the idiot you are,,,

Where is the outrage?

Only morons support the man, that's where.

Twitter, really??

thats worse,,,youre just shooting your mouth off and ended up looking like the idiot you are,,,

Got a real news source, I didn't think so.

Where is the outrage?

Only morons support the man, that's where.

Who in the hell cares who he introduced in 1985, tramp is so much worst than Biden.

Twitter, really??

Got a real news source, I didn't think so.

no need,,its an actual picture,,,

Forum List

Back