Where is the MSM? They make up sentences that Trump said... but with Biden directly said.."immediate surge to the border"!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
So where is the honest MSM on this?
In the Democrat Presidential debate Biden said :
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

And now people wonder "why the surge"?????

What's a "border"?
A border is a real or artificial line that separates geographic areas...i.e. the border between Mexico and the USA.
"Border". I hope that helps raise your educational level to say 2nd grade?

My well-cloaked and sarcastic point was that thanks to the Biden administration and their immigration policies, we no longer have a border.

There is no border crisis....Trump fixed all that stuff when he was president for the last 4 years...

Mexico even built a wall and paid us 9282873476 zillion dollars too

What's a "border"?
A border is a real or artificial line that separates geographic areas...i.e. the border between Mexico and the USA.
"Border". I hope that helps raise your educational level to say 2nd grade?

My well-cloaked and sarcastic point was that thanks to the Biden administration and their immigration policies, we no longer have a border.
Sorry you are right! I apologize for my grossly misinterpreting your comment! Please accept my apology!

Biden's messaging and actions have turned the border situation into a full-fledged disaster. He essentially TOLD Mexico they have no responsibility. Mexico was holding thousands for asylum hearings but now they have been released. They do NOTHING to stop Central Americans from crossing into Mexico and there is NO WAY all these little kids WALK 2000 miles across Mexico to our border. For the most part they are being TRANSPORTED by various means.

But where is the MSM on this ? They have access to the statement Biden made in the debates
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border"
In case many of you are still not aware, read the attached that shows the press was pissed Hillary loss after donating 96% to her in 2016 so they donated 90% to Biden,et.al. in 2020 while doing what this expert declared:
I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,”
said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.

MSMdonations.png

said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

I heard "Surge through the border", it doesn't make sense the way you put it.

"Surge through the border all those seeking asylum"....versus "Surge to the border all those seeking asylum"

I heard "Surge through the border", it doesn't make sense the way you put it.

"Surge through the border all those seeking asylum"....versus "Surge to the border all those seeking asylum"

And I didn't write that!
Biden said it and I quote AGAIN.."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,"

Forum List

Back