Where Is John Wilkes Booth When You Need Him?

If she's waiting for Booth, she better kick her shoes off and make herself comfortable.

Just like the Democrats of 1860, they got assassination on their mind. Democrats never change. BTW, it was a communist tard who murdered JFK. Seems to be a Democrat thing.

WALK AWAY!

Broadway Star Carole Cook on Trump, 'Where's John Wilkes Booth When You Need Him?'
:dig:
How much does your employer at Langley pay you to troll here? most of the society does not believe your bullshit you guys spread anymore that Oswald was the lone assassin,we know the truth that he was a patsy just as he said he was and worked for the CIA and that there was a major conspiracy to kill Lincoln as well. you fail troll.:CryingCow:

All these type comments are in poor taste, but don't think for a minute they were not a dime a dozen when Obama was president; further, a brief survey of right-wing posts on internet forums will find such comments addressed against liberals.

This subject should not even be mentioned let alone suggested. The woman should be shunned.

Ted Cruz's dad was not a Democrat.

This subject should not even be mentioned let alone suggested. The woman should be shunned.

Ted Cruz's dad was not a Democrat.
WRONG! It should be shouted from the mountain tops! This is where your TDS is leading.

Just like the Democrats of 1860, they got assassination on their mind. Democrats never change. BTW, it was a communist tard who murdered JFK. Seems to be a Democrat thing.

WALK AWAY!

Broadway Star Carole Cook on Trump, 'Where's John Wilkes Booth When You Need Him?'
How much does your employer at Langley pay you to troll here? most of the society does not believe your bullshit you guys spread anymore that Oswald was the lone assassin,we know the truth that he was a patsy just as he said he was and worked for the CIA and that there was a major conspiracy to kill Lincoln as well. you fail troll.:CryingCow:

The Warren Commission was correct
Oswald acted alone

It was Booth who was part of a conspiracy

WALK AWAY!

TMZ.

You think I made this video?

Stupid Tard.

WALK AWAY!

Oswald acted alone

Oswald would have been right at home with ANTIFA.

All these type comments are in poor taste, but don't think for a minute they were not a dime a dozen when Obama was president; further, a brief survey of right-wing posts on internet forums will find such comments addressed against liberals.
GOP candidate in Navada said the same thing and became the darling of the Tea Party hate group.

Angle: I feel that the Second Amendment is the right to keep and bear arms for our citizenry. This not for someone who’s in the military. This not for law enforcement. This is for us. And in fact when you read that Constitution and the founding fathers, they intended this to stop tyranny. This is for us when our government becomes tyrannical...

Manders: If we needed it at any time in history, it might be right now.

Angle: Well it’s to defend ourselves. And you know, I’m hoping that we’re not getting to Second Amendment remedies. I hope the vote will be the cure for the Harry Reid problems.

WALK AWAY!

Oswald acted alone

Oswald would have been right at home with ANTIFA.
Nope, he would have been more at home with the Tea Party's 2nd amendment remedies.

GOP candidate in Navada said the same thing and became the darling of the Tea Party hate group.

Angle: I feel that the Second Amendment is the right to keep and bear arms for our citizenry. This not for someone who’s in the military. This not for law enforcement. This is for us. And in fact when you read that Constitution and the founding fathers, they intended this to stop tyranny. This is for us when our government becomes tyrannical...

Angle: Well it’s to defend ourselves. And you know, I’m hoping that we’re not getting to Second Amendment remedies. I hope the vote will be the cure for the Harry Reid problems.
yeah, that's exactly the same thing (sarcasm).

Remember the movie about the assassination of GW? You guys justified it as "art."

Murder is deep in the soul of the Left.

"

Well hell, didn't Trump call for second amendment solutions against Hillary and his idiot supporters just laughed?

WALK AWAY!

There are no trolls from Langley in any forums.

You only make that claim because your idiotic conspiracy theories have been debunked and destroyed.

Carole who? Why should I give a flying fark what some dried up old post-menopausal ratbag thinks?

Seriously, never heard of her.

Forum List

Back