Where is Dershowitz?

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Another pervert quit going to his favorite nude beach.
Alan is hiding is what some say.

"Attorney Alan Dershowitz has not been seen at his “favorite” nude beach in recent months as he fights off allegations that he participated in sexual abuse connected to Jeffrey Epstein.
According to Page Six, the 81-year-old Dershowitz likes to let it “all hang out” at Lucy Vincent Beach in Martha’s Vineyard.
But he hasn’t been seen there in months."

Are all Trumpers deranged sickos and child fuckers?

Epstein, Dershowitz and Clinton are all Democrats.

Dershowitz voted for Obama twice and for Hillary Clinton

Your partisan comment dies on arrival......
Dershowitz is not a Democrat. He’s a Trumper. You have no clue who he voted for or even if he voted. But nice try.

Dershowitz is not a Democrat. He’s a Trumper. You have no clue who he voted for or even if he voted. But nice try.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He himself stated he is a democrat and voted for Obama and Clinton, your hilarious ignorance is exposed, since it is well known he has been a democrat for many years, how did you fail to know this fact?

Wikipedia:
Political views, writings, and commentary

Dershowitz with Representative Gary Ackerman and Larry David in October 2004

Dershowitz is a member of the Democratic Party, but in 2016 he stated that he would cancel his party membership if Keith Ellison was appointed party chair;[52] Tom Perez was appointed instead. Dershowitz endorsed Hillary Clinton in the 2008 presidential election, and later endorsed the party nominee, Barack Obama.[53] He opposed the impeachment of Bill Clinton and said that he voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.[54] Dershowitz campaigned against the election of Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential election and has been critical of many of his actions, including his travel ban, his rescission of protections for "Dreamers" and his failure to single out white nationalists for their provocations during protests in Charlottesville.[55][56] Comparing Trump unfavorably to Hillary Clinton in October 2016, Dershowitz remarked, "I think there's no comparison between who has engaged in more corruption and who is more likely to continue that if elected President of the United States

boldings mine
===

Maybe you will learn to be more careful next time you spout off unsupported assertions?

He himself stated he is a democrat and voted for Obama and Clinton, your hilarious ignorance is exposed, since it is well known he has been a democrat for many years, how did you fail to know this fact?

Wikipedia:

Dershowitz is a member of the Democratic Party, but in 2016 he stated that he would cancel his party membership if Keith Ellison was appointed party chair;[52] Tom Perez was appointed instead. Dershowitz endorsed Hillary Clinton in the 2008 presidential election, and later endorsed the party nominee, Barack Obama.[53] He opposed the impeachment of Bill Clinton and said that he voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.[54] Dershowitz campaigned against the election of Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential election and has been critical of many of his actions, including his travel ban, his rescission of protections for "Dreamers" and his failure to single out white nationalists for their provocations during protests in Charlottesville.[55][56] Comparing Trump unfavorably to Hillary Clinton in October 2016, Dershowitz remarked, "I think there's no comparison between who has engaged in more corruption and who is more likely to continue that if elected President of the United States

boldings mine
===

Maybe you will learn to be more careful next time you spout off unsupported assertions?
But Dershowitz has recently come out and stated concern over the evil from the Left, saying it dwarfs the danger from the right.

That right there is why they are now going after him, just like they do anyone who opposes the Left. They will find your weakness and destroy you.

These are Marxists/Nazi types.

Would you let Dooshwitz near your kids?

:rolleyes:

I live in a region where such activity is extremely rare, since it is a CONSERVATIVE dominated region, sex crimes are extremely rare....

Your unsupported assertion that Dershowitz might be a pedophile is absurd anyway.

You still have nothing of substance to offer.

I hope they bring the hollywood pervs down with them. Like tom hanks.
Fuck all those child fuckers.
Just thought I woukd throw that out there since all the right cares about is clinton and all the left cares about is dershowitz

Dimms are butthurt how Alan masterfully told them to eat shit in the Senate Impeachment trial!
Dimm's, make sure you spit after you gargle.... :fu: .

Wikipedia:

boldings mine
===

“He said”.
“he stated”.

Wikipedia:

boldings mine
===

“He said”.
“he stated”.

Oh my this is so easy.....

You have no evidence to counter with......, what I posted was evidence that Wikipedia themselves posted from (reference 52),

"Dershowitz is a member of the Democratic Party, but in 2016 he stated that he would cancel his party membership if Keith Ellison was appointed party chair;[52]"

here it is, from reference 52, at Wikipedia list of sources.

Wisner, Matthew (December 30, 2016). "Alan Dershowitz: If Keith Ellison is Appointed DNC Chair, I Will Resign My Membership". Fox Business. Archived from the original on August 5, 2017. Retrieved August 12, 2017.

=====

Fox News

Alan Dershowitz: If Keith Ellison is Appointed DNC Chair, I Will Resign My Membership

By Matthew Wisner
Published December 30, 2016

Excerpt:

When asked if the issue of Israel was foreshadowing a divide within the Democratic Party, Dershowitz responded, “It does, and if they now appoint [Minnesota Rep.] Keith Ellison, who worked with [Nation of Islam leader] Farrakhan, to be chairman of the DNC you’re going to see a lot of people leave.”

Dershowitz then issued a stern warning to the Democratic Party.

“I’m going to tell you right here on this show and this is news, if they appoint Keith Ellison to be chairman of the Democratic Party, I will resign my membership to the Democratic Party after 50 years of being a loyal Democrat.”

LINK

large size mine
=====

You are lazy and stupid!

:laugh:

Now it’s coming out. Quickly, due to the judge’s order on Maxwell. Dershowitz is done, the little pervert.

Forum List

Back