The Left: Winning for America

The Left Wing, America’s good and decent people, are racking up wins left and . . . left! Let’s list some, shall we?

Let’s start with today’s decision to shut off the Dakota pipeline:

I find this post to be very offensive, considering all the violence and destruction democrats have been unleashing on the nation for the past several weeks.

The Left Wing, America’s good and decent people, are racking up wins left and . . . left! Let’s list some, shall we?

std.jpg

I find this post to be very offensive, considering all the violence and destruction democrats have been unleashing on the nation for the past several weeks.

Fuck off.

And the poor suffer most.
Only folks that don't understand the energy industry would not comprehend this.

OTH, people that are easily brainwashed, yeah, then they will bitch when they get their electric bill.

I have a Canadian friend that is gung-ho about all this AGW targeted government policies. . . but then when Ontario energy costs spiked? Well, then he blamed it all on Doug Ford, their conservative Premier.

I just thought to myself, wtf? You folks have been brainwashed into wanting to be part of this Paris accord, and pushed wind and solar, now you are blaming this one guy for all your increased energy costs? Are you really this dumb?

Apparently so. . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:
CFPB IS SAVED! Another HUGE win for the Left!

And when I say “Left” I’m referring to the good people.

Then there was the decision by Duke Energy to abandon their pipeline!

Win! Win! WIN!!!
Duke if filing for Bankruptcy...another company has already placed bids in and will continue the work.....man you are on a dummy roll this morning......don't you check anything out before you post?.....

Then there was the decision by Duke Energy to abandon their pipeline!

Win! Win! WIN!!!
You vermin do indeed love killing jobs don't you?
Democrats create jobs, Republicans destroy jobs.

How many destroyed jobs is Trump up to? 30 million? 40 million?

Democrats create jobs, Republicans destroy jobs.

How many destroyed jobs is Trump up to? 30 million? 40 million?
You have SERIOUSLY got to be BRAIN DEAD.... SERIOUSLY.

After the muslim kenyan dog turd KILLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF JOBS, "THOSE JOBS JUST AREN'T COMING BACK," and 48,000,000 more people on food stamps, and "what's Trump going to do... WAVE A MAGIC WAND?"

Then comes PRESIDENT Trump who creates the best economy in HISTORY, best STOCK MARKET in HISTORY, RECORD LOW UNEMPLOYMENT, and has added more jobs than any other president in HISTORY... here you come and post UTTER ASININE, IDIOTIC, MORONIC, RETARDED BULL SHIT like your above post..... GOOD LORD... and you do it without shame or embarrassment... I honestly do think you're RETARDED.

Last edited:
The Left loves it when we are dependent on Saudi oil and Chinese goods, what else is new.

When you piss off Union members, those members tend to get angry. Nice job Dims, you have so alienated your voting base...

^^^^^^^^...Folks!!!!..........This is the USMB prime example of how most people under 35 are absolutely brainwashed mindless cyborgs. Public Edumacation followed by total college indoctrination of a bunch of snowfwake fukterds.

Forum List

Back