Where Is Congress?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
OK, so doctors, nurses, truckers and so on are all still on the job. Trump holds press conferences in the White House daily. Congress it seems, has taken this opportunity to extend it's recess until May the 4th (be with you) instead of working in a crucial time in the country's history:

Congress is extending its recess until May 4 to avoid transmitting coronavirus and practice social distancing, decisions that mean the House and Senate will continue operating in skeleton form for at least three more weeks.

OK, so doctors, nurses, truckers and so on are all still on the job. Trump holds press conferences in the White House daily. Congress it seems, has taken this opportunity to extend it's recess until May the 4th (be with you) instead of working in a crucial time in the country's history:

Congress is extending its recess until May 4 to avoid transmitting coronavirus and practice social distancing, decisions that mean the House and Senate will continue operating in skeleton form for at least three more weeks.

You can't blame Democrats

I blame congress and thus both parties.

Of course you do, even if only one party is preventing work from continuing by remote voting. Would you still be blaming both parties if republicans wanted remote voting, but democrats were blocking it?

Of course you do, even if only one party is preventing work from continuing by remote voting. Would you still be blaming both parties if republicans wanted remote voting, but democrats were blocking it?
Oh, I forgot. We can only blame the Republicans I guess.

Oh, I forgot. We can only blame the Republicans I guess.

When only republicans are preventing the work of congress from being done, of course we should only blame republicans. Are you really too stupid to understand that?

Forum List

Back