Where is BLM?

These horrible family wipeouts occur among all races. Stop trying to make something racial out of it. This case does not involve any racial issue. Don't you people have anything better to do than to try to stir up racial divisions?
So "Nothing to see here"...right!!! So "Only Blacks killed by Police" matter................whether its within the Law or not!!!

Greg

People can walk and chew gum at the same time. BLM concerns corrupt police, not all police. Don't run away from it.

Moreover, people can pursue more than one issue at the same time. People who live in neighborhoods where crimes occur act on a local level, many times with the assistance of clergy. If you want to make a racial issue of it, what are white people doing about white-on-white crime?
Yes: BurnLootMurder............that's THREE!!

They pursue non-issue and frankly are just meatheads!! Once you talk about Destruction I'm against it!!!

Greg

Just coming up with some phrase like BurnLootMurder that you think is cute does not erase the fact that enough evidence exists to show that there is a real problem with some LEOs that must be addressed by fair and rational people. It is an issue that has been talked about for years. Hundreds of thousands of people marching with signs and chanting in protest did not involve burning, looting, or murder.
BurnLootMurder is not a cute term; it is an accusation!!!!

Greg

Yeah. Another in a long line of false accusations. Stop going for the cutesy. It doesn't contribute anything and it's boring. Marching down the street with a sign to demand attention to a problem that should have been examined a long time ago is much different than an opportunist street thug, which we have always had with us. Moreover, there has been some talk that right-wing groups have planted agitators to foment violence at protest marches, and this has to be looked at, as well.
There you are. Tell us how successfully your country has handled the vaccines again.

Anyway, planting thugs at a BLM rally is like sending coal to Newcastle or whinny liberals to .
Porland.

These horrible family wipeouts occur among all races. Stop trying to make something racial out of it. This case does not involve any racial issue. Don't you people have anything better to do than to try to stir up racial divisions?
So "Nothing to see here"...right!!! So "Only Blacks killed by Police" matter................whether its within the Law or not!!!

Greg

People can walk and chew gum at the same time. BLM concerns corrupt police, not all police. Don't run away from it.

Moreover, people can pursue more than one issue at the same time. People who live in neighborhoods where crimes occur act on a local level, many times with the assistance of clergy. If you want to make a racial issue of it, what are white people doing about white-on-white crime?

They pursue non-issue and frankly are just meatheads!! Once you talk about Destruction I'm against it!!!

Greg

Just coming up with some phrase like BurnLootMurder that you think is cute does not erase the fact that enough evidence exists to show that there is a real problem with some LEOs that must be addressed by fair and rational people. It is an issue that has been talked about for years. Hundreds of thousands of people marching with signs and chanting in protest did not involve burning, looting, or murder.

Greg

I believe that burn/loot/vandalize is---SIMPLY something like a fantasy for many people. It is
kinda like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz---melting the
wicked witch of THE WEST------everyone APPLAUDS.
Lysie needs to live in my neighborhood----and count the dead bodies PER WEEK---just around the corner.

Where in the hell do you live??? I live just outside of DC, and I've lived in DC and Maryland. My neighborhood is about as mixed as you can get. There are people of every race, nationality, and ethnic background here, as well as at least five major religions. It is a densely populated area. The dead bodies are not stacking up here, Most people are polite, help each other, and observe health and safety precautions, plus the area is very rich culturally.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Yeah. Another in a long line of false accusations. Stop going for the cutesy. It doesn't contribute anything and it's boring. Marching down the street with a sign to demand attention to a problem that should have been examined a long time ago is much different than an opportunist street thug, which we have always had with us. Moreover, there has been some talk that right-wing groups have planted agitators to foment violence at protest marches, and this has to be looked at, as well.

you seem to have missed lots and lots of those "marching down the street with a sign...." episodes.
I have witnessed several----from the total destruction
of Newark, New Jersey (an erstwhile pleasant city with a commercial byway "BROAD STREET" and harboring a branch of the State University---Rutgers----and THENCE to the complete destruction of the "repair"---
----an actual first ---an ACTUAL COLLEGE CAMPUS-----watta mess. I did not know a Grand Piano could be SO TWISTED UP-----1967---and thence onto New Brunswick-----demonstration by PERSONAL SHIT---on
the old Oil paintings and antique artifacts of the old
original University----those lady coeds even managed to destroy the friggin Washing Machines (it was surreal---like a fellini movie)-----

Greg

Greg

Greg

I believe that burn/loot/vandalize is---SIMPLY something like a fantasy for many people. It is
kinda like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz---melting the
wicked witch of THE WEST------everyone APPLAUDS.
Lysie needs to live in my neighborhood----and count the dead bodies PER WEEK---just around the corner.

Where in the hell do you live??? I live just outside of DC, and I've lived in DC and Maryland. My neighborhood is about as mixed as you can get. There are people of every race, nationality, and ethnic background here, as well as at least five major religions. It is a densely populated area. The dead bodies are not stacking up here, Most people are polite, help each other, and observe health and safety precautions, plus the area is very rich culturally.

I live in a VERY ethnically MIXED area----of New York City. The city is VERY RICH CULTURALLY ----I worked for MANY YEARS in the local hospitals---at times thruout the five boroughs. As to HELL ---there it is and in the past year MUCH MORE SO. The very first
BRAIN DEAD victim that fell into my hands ---~1978, was an islamic intersect assassination. Thereafter I would see ONE AFTER THE OTHER---"acute lead poisoning to the brain" from "the hood"
I am "spent now" (retired)-----now I just check daily to see how many have been murdered-----just around the corner---in that "hood" that provided me with expertise in the determination of "brain death by
Harvard Criteria" way back in the 1990s.
As to the Burn and Loot culture---that goes back
(in my experience to Newark, NJ and onto New Brunswick 1967-8). I also lived thru the Crown Heights riots of 1990's. I did not see anyone with a
"sign"-----I cheered when the State Mounties came
CLOMPING---......finally. I knew the murder victim only as a living young guy. The devastation was---just as surreal as it was in Newark and New Brunswick.
I have not yet checked the murder stats for the weekend

Forum List

Back