Where in Future America Do You Want to Live?

If you're not willing to abide by the rule of law and the ballot boxes then were gonna have a fight. Imo many more people don't want to live through that nightmare, and the Fascist Revolution will die an inglorious death without a shot fired.
We are not living by the ballot boxes of what the Founding Fathers gave us all. There was a reason for those who could vote. No matter the allegations of every name calling insult known in the book. Once the gold and silver backed currency was breached in 1913, and the 19th Amendment passed along with the 17th amendment, the die was cast. It is just a matter of time when currencies die printed from nothing. They have to be kept under control like a nuclear reactor. It is impossible as politicians play gods. Incredible wealth comes from it. But there are many who do not see it still. And incredible falls come from it. And many more will not see it as it spreads. 8 billion people in the world We are 325 million and your politicians are for globalism not for nationalism as we lived for 2 centuries or so. Fascism is a giving as our standard of living will keep dropping. I love freedom. If I was younger I would not even contemplate getting married to achieve that freedom. Why? Because it is simpler and not complicated.

Originally, we were hellbent on ending up in Maine—somewhere with coast and forest. Now, I am hopeful we'll land in Alaska within the next few years. The whole river, ocean, mountain thing gets my blood pumping.
Yeah, I want to retire in Maine. Most of my blood kin live there, and it's beautiful.

I've heard that Portland Maine is an amazing place to retire to. I'll have to visit there sometime.
My father and his siblings were the first of our ancestors to leave Maine. I spent a lot of summers there and climbed Mt. Katahdin countless times. I feel terribly homesick for the place.

The economy has been somewhat devastated by the closing of most of the paper mills and the decline of the fishing industry.

Forum List

Back