Where has Britain and Canada’s Backbone Gone?

Trump walked away from the intl coaltion. And the US and Iran went on a path of escalating actions, which ironically and almost comically was interrupted by both countries sharing a common enemy: ISIS. With ISIS temporarily quieted, Iran was free to return to poking the US. Soleimani fatally underestimated the effect of his provocation in threatening the embassay and killing the contractor. Team Trump's de jour reason for killing him was that killing the American crossed a line, but I remain convinced that Trump's motivation was simply any comparison to Benghazi or the Tehran Hostage Crisis.

Personally, I'm fine with killing/assasinating/whatever Soleimani simply because of his part in killing hundreds and maiming many hundreds of US guys in the Shia Iraqi Insurgency. I don't see why W didn't kill the guy at the time. By the time Obama got elected, Soleimani was no longer killing our guys, and Obama viewed killing him as being counterproductive to getting Iran to buy into peaceful coexistence. Obama was only partially successful with this.

Trump walked away. Whether Trump really had some alternative plan or whether his ego and temper required him to oppose anything Obama isn't really the issue anymore. The US is isolated from the rest of the world, even with Israel, in tying itself to the House of Saud against Iran. I'd say that's a bad thing, but it really doesn't matter. What matters is Soleimani ceased to have any expectation of the US not killing him when he killed our guys. It was up to him to give the US a reason to let him live another day. He chose another path when he shot rockets at our bases and threatened our embassy. It's good he's dead.

But Trump walked away from intl cooperation with Iran.

Never thought I would witness the day they turned cowards. Strike Iran now!

Change you soiled diaper and go back to bed, old man.

So you live Iran too? Hly fk. All these traitors

Proudly displaying your stupidity on a daily basis, as usual.

you got nothing huh? figures.

Get back to me when you learn the English language, you uneducated, ignorant moron.

Never thought I would witness the day they turned cowards. Strike Iran now!

Dude, dude! When you COLLUDE with Obysmal and now know your titty's are in the vice, what do you expect them to do, lol! They are about to be busted, and need some leverage with Trump to make it go away as much as they can.

I know you have heard the story of the "art of the deal!" Watch what happens. This whole "collusion put forth by us, that is NOT a DELUSION is about to bear fruit!"

If you think the left is off the rails now, give it about 4 months-)

Forum List

Back