Where does your racism come from ?

It is a long unresolved symptom of our economic relations.

Yeah. You got it, Tehon. We'll likely not agree on the solution, but you sure got it right.

I'd add that ultimately we see sub-cultures evolve as a consequence and to the point that the entire problem devolves into a bigger mess. Gang land type cultures. So, then, on top of the other thing, now you have a hatred for the thug type culture that evolves that adds gas to the fire. Chicago is a fine example.

The reason for it all? That's simple. It's the monetary policy. As I said, we won't agree on the solution, but I agree with you that it's indeed a consequence of the unresolved symptom of our economic relations. You'll surely blame capitalism whereas I'm prone to blame Keynesianism masquerading as capitalism, and that's fine. But the calamity is going to continue in a downward spiral. Neither side are interested in changing it.

Here's the thing. If they keep doing it, though, and they are, it's not only going to affect the poor, middle class, and certain minorities, its going to affect everyone. By default, it must. I giggle my rear end off when I see people saying the economy is doing great .lol. The fact of the matter is that the whole thing is distorted, and the graphs and numbers we see passed all over the web and the cable news entertainment programming platforms are mere reflections of the distortion. They're just extentions of the distortion. But, you know, hey, people buy into it. Crazy.

Last edited:
Nobody disputes the fact that racial discrimination exist in the US. I practiced it and have no apologies for it. It was deserved. I had a division to run and I wasn't about to hire some stupid lazy affirmation person just to meet some discriminatory racial quota.

When Blacks get off welfare, stop committing crimes, get off drugs, stop hating Whites and the police and stop electing filthy ass destructive Democrats then maybe people like myself will start treating them with more respect.

Racial hatred also exist and it is predominate in the Black community. For instance, that asshole Obama attended a "church" for 20 years that preached racial hatred but the stupid Moon Bats elected him President. The Black Muslims are the biggest racial hatred group in the US.
You don't find it the least bit conflicting that you begin your statement with an admission of continuous unlawful behavior spanning 25 years yet you're blaming the black community for an assortment of ills which however also affect the white community, that you probably directly contributed to.

You are confused Moon Bat.

It is a civil action to be "discriminatory", not criminal. If you are one of these assholes think that it would be proper to bring discriminatory action against me for protecting my division from incompetency then find one of the people I discriminated against and get them to engage the filthy ass government to give them a remedy.

5% of Whites are on welfare, 50% of Blacks.

4% of Whites serve time jail, 40% of Blacks.

97% of the filthy ass Blacks vote in these destructive Democrats. How stupid is that? Look at that shithead Obama they voted for, The worst President this country ever had.

God only knows what percentage of them are druggies.

Blacks are killed mostly by other Blacks. Blacks are the ones that commit most of the gun crimes in this country. They burn down their neighborhoods. They think it is cool not to show respect to the US flag. The other day they were looting stores after the hurricane in NC, just like they do after almost all disasters.

If Blacks want to be treated with respect then they need to stop acting like thugs.

I'll be glad to stop being racist when Blacks prove to me that they deserve respect.

And when did you realise that you were racist ?

Was it through your family ? Peers ? Did you pick it up in school or work ?

People arent born racist so how did you get there ?
The fundamental components of racism and bigotry are ignorance and fear.

Ignorance of other races, peoples, and cultures will often result in an unwarranted fear; that fear soon manifests as hate when those perceived to be ‘different’ are seen as some sort of a ‘threat.’

A racist is unaware of his racism; to a racist the delusion that other races seek to disadvantage him is real, and the racist sees himself as justified in his racism.

And when did you realise that you were racist ?

Was it through your family ? Peers ? Did you pick it up in school or work ?

People arent born racist so how did you get there ?
This is the Tommy we know and love. So when did you stop beating your wife? Oh yeah, Herr oberfuhrer, You ask the questions here. I forgot.

the earliest recorded use of the word racism is from 1910s Theodore Roosevelt saying don't racistly drive the Indians extinct? howd that become retroactively useful in the slavery discussion? Like Slave and N*%#$%.

Since racism, is the belief, that one race is better than another, and this is before the Nazis made it close to support for the deaths of 5 million jews, gypsies, and etcetera in nationalistic fervor, lets all support the governor of Mississippi, who said , 'by peculiar nature only the African can take this Tropical climate" and so 'secede from the Union" , the superior African race and the racist beliefs that we fight and die for.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

OP asked,
"Where does your racism come from?"

Am_I_Racist, Tupac Shakur THUGLIFE RACISM.jpg

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

See my USMB Sig for more info about PRO BLACK minded Americans.

Peace.

Trump sheep were raised afraid and ignorant. They learned racism from their despicable families.

I learned it growing up in the 1970s~1980's in the segergated Chicago area, I didn't realize how cool blacks could really be until when I moved to the non segergated , mostly non racist red States in 2004..

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Nobody disputes the fact that racial discrimination exist in the US. I practiced it and have no apologies for it. It was deserved. I had a division to run and I wasn't about to hire some stupid lazy affirmation person just to meet some discriminatory racial quota.

When Blacks get off welfare, stop committing crimes, get off drugs, stop hating Whites and the police and stop electing filthy ass destructive Democrats then maybe people like myself will start treating them with more respect.

Racial hatred also exist and it is predominate in the Black community. For instance, that asshole Obama attended a "church" for 20 years that preached racial hatred but the stupid Moon Bats elected him President. The Black Muslims are the biggest racial hatred group in the US.
You don't find it the least bit conflicting that you begin your statement with an admission of continuous unlawful behavior spanning 25 years yet you're blaming the black community for an assortment of ills which however also affect the white community, that you probably directly contributed to.

It is a civil action to be "discriminatory", not criminal. If you are one of these assholes think that it would be proper to bring discriminatory action against me for protecting my division from incompetency then find one of the people I discriminated against and get them to engage the filthy ass government to give them a remedy.

97% of the filthy ass Blacks vote in these destructive Democrats. How stupid is that? Look at that shithead Obama they voted for, The worst President this country ever had.

Blacks are killed mostly by other Blacks. Blacks are the ones that commit most of the gun crimes in this country. They burn down their neighborhoods. They think it is cool not to show respect to the US flag. The other day they were looting stores after the hurricane in NC, just like they do after almost all disasters.

If Blacks want to be treated with respect then they need to stop acting like thugs.

I'll be glad to stop being racist when Blacks prove to me that they deserve respect.

larry elder coon tom.jpg

Hello, Flash. I am truly dismayed reading all the hate and anger in your writing.

Flash, I have a question. When writing about "blacks" are you referring to our responsible, caring black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

Or are you referring to a a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, segregation-minded, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg
pro black HATE.jpg
Dear American People Will Ending Racism.jpg
_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

No one needs to prove anything to a racist, quite frankly I don't think it possible to anyway.

So you don't think you violated any laws? You admitted as much. You intentionally engaged in behavior that is prohibited to the detriment of God only knows how many non-whites because of your racist beliefs yet for some strange reason you believe that somehow you're better than all of the people you've wronged and if I'm reading what you wrote correctly that would include any and all black people in existance ("filthy ass Blacks").

I personally don't care if you're still a racist when your life finally terminates, however if you're still engaging in unlawful discriminatory behavior against blacks due to your racism then that's cause for concern for several reasons. But it's not my job to police people in Florida. Black people don't have to behave in any particular way to earn respect from white racists, they only have to be able to prove the prohibited behavior to which they were subjected.

That's the one thing that I liked about Florida, the racists there were very much up front and in the open with their racism instead of the sneaky ones elsewhere who would pretend to be one way in your presence and then act another way behind your back. It makes documentation of their unlawful acts a whole lot easier. That idiot who pulled his gun to prevent some Florida A&M students from entering a building recently is a case in point. He thought he was being a badass and now there is an arrest warrant out for him (http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/white-man-pulls-gun-in-confrontation-with-black-florida-a-m-students.709021/)

From the conversations I've had I'd say close to 90% of this board believes that the only racism that exists in 2018 is against white people.

It is a civil action to be "discriminatory", not criminal.
I just wanted to clarify something for you - U.S.C. stands for United States Code, imprisonment means a violation of a criminal code and the rights referred to below include all of the civil rights statutes. This is from the FBI's website:
Federal Civil Rights Statutes

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241 - Conspiracy Against Rights
This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).

It further makes it unlawful for two or more persons to go in disguise on the highway or on the premises of another with the intent to prevent or hinder his/her free exercise or enjoyment of any rights so secured.

Punishment varies from a fine or imprisonment of up to ten years, or both; and if death results, or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years, or for life, or may be sentenced to death.​

My views regarding race evolved gradually over a long period of time.The seeds were probably sown in the late 80s when I was one of the only white kids in a mostly-black elementary school. But I was young and naive and did not really associate the problems I encountered there as having anything to do with race.

Fast forward to my high school years when my innate conservative mindset began to blossom. At the time I didn't care about politics but I found myself feeling dissatisfied with American society and how undignified and debased it was in comparison to the stories I liked to immerse myself in. I started noticing how entertainment media pushed certain agendas on kids in my age range which made me feel very resentful towards the so-called "mainstream".

It was pretty much a domino effect from then as I started to pay attention to politics especially after 9/11. Once I began using the internet I was exposed to more and more of the mainstream media's narrative and their hypocritical view of how things aught to be which read to me like: "Tolerate the intolerable, glorify the profane"

More and more people started living by that mantra, people I was close to and cared about engaged in behavior that I found reprehensible. Eventually the MSM narrative dropped all pretense and turned openly hostile towards white men who apparently are the only obstacle towards reshaping society to fit their twisted morality.

Their loyal sheep followed suit so I was forced to choose sides.

Excuse me. Hello! How are you? I'm writing to you to make you aware that I'm going to place you on my ignore list. Reason being is that you keep spamming the threads with the same memes all of the time. This is compunded by the fact that your memes consume upwards of half of any given web page, and this, of course, renders scrolling through discussion unstimulating for me. I feel that honesty and openess is more often the most diplomatic means of communication in matters such as these.

Alright, then. Enjoy your morning. No, need to respond, I won't be able to see it anyway.

K, bye.

Last edited:
The left wants to confuse racism with being fed up. I was raised in a very mixed New York neighborhood. I never lived in an all white neighborhood, well, ever. Starting about ten years ago blacks started getting on my nerves. Their endless whining, complaining, attitude, random attacks on innocent people, the antics of black lives matter, the utter ignorance of black elected officials, has left me exhausted and empty of any sympathy empathy or any other feeling but contempt. I'm done. Go grouse after someone else, call me WAYYYCISS, I don't care just go away.

You are a racist. But that's not the reason I'm responding. Don't you think blacks might have been fed up long ago with the continuing racism of whites? Just exactly how long do you think whites have been on our last nerve with the shit they do? The whining about what they think they are entitled to. The attitude you are superior. The random attacks, violence and intimidation of people of color, the utter ignorance not only of white elected officials but many whites such as yourself. White women who would be nothing if not for marrying white men and their arrogance and racism. How long do you think blacks have been exhausted and some empty of empathy towards whites?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

View attachment 216907

Hello, Flash. I am truly dismayed reading all the hate and anger in your writing.

Flash, I have a question. When writing about "blacks" are you referring to our responsible, caring black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

Or are you referring to a a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, segregation-minded, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

View attachment 216903 View attachment 216904 View attachment 216905 View attachment 216906

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

There is no hate. Just honesty. Sometimes you just need to recognize that a spade is a spade.

I am at the point in my life where I don't feel the need to hide behind the dishonesty of political correctness.

There are many very good decent Blacks. However, there are also tens of millions that are criminals, welfare queens, druggies, gang thugs and general American hating racist assholes. They are the main voting block of the despicable and destructive Democrat Party. That last thing by itself is a great reason for Blacks in America to be ridiculed. The Democrats have them all nicely secured on a slave plantation.

By the way, jut to be clear, I don't think it is a race thing. It is a culture thing.

I also have equal disdain for White Liberals.

No one needs to prove anything to a racist, quite frankly I don't think it possible to anyway.

So you don't think you violated any laws? You admitted as much. You intentionally engaged in behavior that is prohibited to the detriment of God only knows how many non-whites because of your racist beliefs yet for some strange reason you believe that somehow you're better than all of the people you've wronged and if I'm reading what you wrote correctly that would include any and all black people in existance ("filthy ass Blacks").

I personally don't care if you're still a racist when your life finally terminates, however if you're still engaging in unlawful discriminatory behavior against blacks due to your racism then that's cause for concern for several reasons. But it's not my job to police people in Florida. Black people don't have to behave in any particular way to earn respect from white racists, they only have to be able to prove the prohibited behavior to which they were subjected.

That's the one thing that I liked about Florida, the racists there were very much up front and in the open with their racism instead of the sneaky ones elsewhere who would pretend to be one way in your presence and then act another way behind your back. It makes documentation of their unlawful acts a whole lot easier. That idiot who pulled his gun to prevent some Florida A&M students from entering a building recently is a case in point. He thought he was being a badass and now there is an arrest warrant out for him (http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/white-man-pulls-gun-in-confrontation-with-black-florida-a-m-students.709021/)

The real racist assholes in Florida are those shithead New Yorkers that move down here. Also the Black gang members, ghetto welfare queens and the Black Muslims.

By the way, speaking of "breaking the law",one of the most despicable laws ever passed by Congress was that filthy 1964 Civil Right Acts. That took away Liberty from Americans. As a Libertarian I think it is disgusting that the oppressive government tells you who have to hire and do business with. All of us Americans that believe in Liberty should resist oppressive and wrong laws like that. In reality I was showing resistance to oppression by not adhering to an unjust law. Resistance to tyranny is a good thing.

How come that asshole owner of the Red Hen gets to refuse service to Sarah Sanders because she is a Republican but couldn't refuse service if she was Black? What kind of country do we live in?

I am an old school racist. Raised in a southern family that way and have no plans to change. I encouraged my children to be that way and I am working on my grandchildren.

Stereotypes exist for a reason and I don't give enough shit about political correctness to ignore the reason.
Thank you for your honesty. This is the typical conservative Trump sheep, folks. Make no mistake.

What does Trump have to with this?

There is this mental process we call, "learning." When you see something some number of times, you LEARN to notice consistencies, draw conclusions, and your future attitudes and presumptions are affected.

Unless you live intimately with a number of people of the relevant (gender/race/nationality/color), you rely on things like your occasional observations, television, newspapers, internet news, films, and so on. If you pay attention, you notice that there are deviations from the Norm, but there are Norms, and it is from those that you draw your conclusions.

And because you don't have the time or the interest to "get to know" every single person you encounter, you allow your general conclusions about "people who look like that" to affect your first impressions.

So when you look at the day's news and see an obese Black woman standing behind the microphone at, say, a city council meeting, you feel like you know what to expect.

Is that racism?

How was I raised? Grew up in Montana, and didn't see any black people until I was a senior in high school, and then we had one guy named Jimmy Goode. Now, Jimmy was just like the rest of us, he wore jeans and boots with a cowboy hat, and he was on the varsity football team. I never gave it much thought, but I saw how a lot of people reacted to him, especially the parents of the students. The students accepted him as just a regular guy, but the parents (especially of his girlfriend) were less than cordial to him.

And, there was also the fact that I was raised by my Grandparents (orphaned at 8), who were of the view that if you weren't white, you weren't right. On the day I shipped out to boot camp, my Grandparents told me that I would meet some of the best people and to bring anyone home to visit, just make sure they are white.

That statement flabbergasted me. I mean, I had heard my Grandparents say racial things in passing, but I never really thought they were hard core racist until then.

Then, when I was in A school, my roomie was from LA and black as the ace of spades. We became really good friends, and after that, I really never understood people who had a bias against others because of their skin color. LA was one of the smartest dudes I've ever met, and if it hadn't been for him, I might not have made it through A school.

Wow! That PN "A" school must have been really touch! All of those paper cuts and learning how to use a two-hole punch! How did you ever survive with a Cat IV AFQT? :D

However, you point is well taken. We had one black guy in all of ET "A" school when I was there: my roommate.

Forum List

Back