Where Does It End?

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Seriously, people. At what point do we say "Enough, God Damn It!"

Enough of being bullied by leftists, by trannies, by gays, by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media, by people who hold us in contempt?

Litigious Canadian Tranny Puts Another Salon Out of Business By Demanding the Female Workers Give Him a Brazilian On His Penis; He Claims He's a Woman Being Discriminated Against and Files a Complaint with Canada's Tranny Supremacy Committee
Ace of Spades HQ

Mulder’s Shroom Ride meets Kato Kaelin’s Man Mane

· Jul 20, 2019

I have so many questions. https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/accusations-fly-at-human-rights-hearing-into-transgender-womans-brazilian-wax-complaint …

Accusations fly at human rights hearing into transgender woman’s Brazilian wax complaint
A substantive question remained at the core of the raucous daylong hearing: should a business be allowed to deny service on the basis of gender identity?

nationalpost.com

Chris McKeever@TheRealMcKeever

We’ve moved on from “Bake my cake!” to “Wax my balls!”

7:13 PM - Jul 20, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

18 people are talking about this

This man in a Party City wig has previously gotten other women -- many of them immigrants -- to shut down their salons for the crime of refusing to touch a mentally insane man's pud.

Brendan O'Neill writes at Spiked:

A born male who identifies as female, and whose male genitalia is still intact, is suing female-only waxers on the basis that their refusal to wax his bollocks -- sorry, herbollocks -- is an act of discrimination. Yes, this person believes that because he identifies as female he should therefore have access to every female service, including the most intimate female services. Any female beautician who refuses to tend to his testicles is being 'transphobic,' apparently, because they are denying his womanhood. Even though he has a penis. And testicles. And is a man. That’s hate speech, I know.
This is the case of Jessica Yaniv, born Jonathan Yaniv, who has filed complaints against more than a dozen female waxers with the Human Rights Council (HRC) in British Columbia. Yaniv claims that the women’s refusal to give him a Brazilian-- that is, to handle his penis and testicles and to remove his pubic hair, activities these women did not want to carry out -- is discrimination. Yaniv says that self-identifying as a woman is sufficient to be treated as a woman and to get access to services typically reserved for women. In the words of the National Post, the HRC hearings revolve around the question, 'Should a business be allowed to deny service on the basis of gender identity?' Or perhaps, 'Should a woman be forced by law to touch a penis she doesn’t want to touch?' -- that's a franker, more honest way of putting it, though it's obvious why people don’t put it like that, given it would expose the fundamental misogyny at play in this demented case.

You can now be a bigot simply for believing in reality itself, in this case that people with penises are not women. Pressuring women to handle male genitalia against their will is dreadful and it suggests woke politics has now crossed the line from irritating to disgusting.

Remember last week I mentioned that Lindsey Sheppherd had been permanently banned for responding to a nasty tranny troll's insults?

Sheppherd said of that tranny that the initials were "J.Y."

The tranny in this case has the initials J.Y.

Sheppherd said that tranny had a history of weird obsession with ten-year-old girls' menstruation and their tampons.

Rod Dreher mentions the tranny in this case also has a weird obsession with very young girls and their periods and their tampons.

This may be wild speculation on my part, but I'm going to guess the litigious crazyman who insists his dick is really his vagina is the same guy who got Lindsey Sheppherd banned for responding to his taunts about her (real) vagina.

Me:
Keep voting dim, people. Even you leftist 'tards.

At some point, if they get total control (NOTHING else will satisfy them)..... No one will be safe.

Not even you. The best thing about being the friend of a leftist?

They'll kill you last

Didn’t the democrats in the house just pass a bill that says men can compete against women? Why do the left hate women?

There's equal rights, then there's tolerance.

Remember, that's all they were asking for for years, "Tolerate us! We're people too!" sob, sob, whimper, sob

Then it was "Accept us. We can't help who we are!"

Now it's 'in your face, fuck you, do as I say or I will get Hacks in Black (leftist Judges) to destroy you!'

Where does it end??

At what point do people say, "Enough!"

Enough of being bullied by leftists, by trannies, by gays, by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media, by people who hold us in contempt?

Litigious Canadian Tranny Puts Another Salon Out of Business By Demanding the Female Workers Give Him a Brazilian On His Penis; He Claims He's a Woman Being Discriminated Against and Files a Complaint with Canada's Tranny Supremacy Committee
Ace of Spades HQ

· Jul 20, 2019

I have so many questions. https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/accusations-fly-at-human-rights-hearing-into-transgender-womans-brazilian-wax-complaint …

Accusations fly at human rights hearing into transgender woman’s Brazilian wax complaint
A substantive question remained at the core of the raucous daylong hearing: should a business be allowed to deny service on the basis of gender identity?

nationalpost.com

This man in a Party City wig has previously gotten other women -- many of them immigrants -- to shut down their salons for the crime of refusing to touch a mentally insane man's pud.

A born male who identifies as female, and whose male genitalia is still intact, is suing female-only waxers on the basis that their refusal to wax his bollocks -- sorry, herbollocks -- is an act of discrimination. Yes, this person believes that because he identifies as female he should therefore have access to every female service, including the most intimate female services. Any female beautician who refuses to tend to his testicles is being 'transphobic,' apparently, because they are denying his womanhood. Even though he has a penis. And testicles. And is a man. That’s hate speech, I know.
This is the case of Jessica Yaniv, born Jonathan Yaniv, who has filed complaints against more than a dozen female waxers with the Human Rights Council (HRC) in British Columbia. Yaniv claims that the women’s refusal to give him a Brazilian-- that is, to handle his penis and testicles and to remove his pubic hair, activities these women did not want to carry out -- is discrimination. Yaniv says that self-identifying as a woman is sufficient to be treated as a woman and to get access to services typically reserved for women. In the words of the National Post, the HRC hearings revolve around the question, 'Should a business be allowed to deny service on the basis of gender identity?' Or perhaps, 'Should a woman be forced by law to touch a penis she doesn’t want to touch?' -- that's a franker, more honest way of putting it, though it's obvious why people don’t put it like that, given it would expose the fundamental misogyny at play in this demented case.

You can now be a bigot simply for believing in reality itself, in this case that people with penises are not women. Pressuring women to handle male genitalia against their will is dreadful and it suggests woke politics has now crossed the line from irritating to disgusting.

Remember last week I mentioned that Lindsey Sheppherd had been permanently banned for responding to a nasty tranny troll's insults?

Sheppherd said that tranny had a history of weird obsession with ten-year-old girls' menstruation and their tampons.

Rod Dreher mentions the tranny in this case also has a weird obsession with very young girls and their periods and their tampons.

This may be wild speculation on my part, but I'm going to guess the litigious crazyman who insists his dick is really his vagina is the same guy who got Lindsey Sheppherd banned for responding to his taunts about her (real) vagina.

Me:

At some point, if they get total control (NOTHING else will satisfy them)..... No one will be safe.

They'll kill you last

Give him the wax job...

Use the NEW formula...

edwards_03.jpg

Ace of Spades HQ

· Jul 20, 2019

nationalpost.com

Me:

They'll kill you last

Is this a post about penis rights or balls be free?

Well, the thread actually did better than I thought. 20 views so far.

If it were a thread about gays, trannies, or whatever demanding more 'rights' it would have gotten five hundred hits by now.

Funny thing about dims --

Reality silences them.

Ace of Spades HQ

· Jul 20, 2019

nationalpost.com

Me:

They'll kill you last
All you had to do was stop with your first statement and a link. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Forum List

Back