Where do stand on a potential global war?

We can't possibly win a war anymore. The men who fight wars no longer exist in the military. The armed forces is woke. The leadership is more concerned with making sure transsexuals get gender confirmation surgery than winning silly battles. The pentagon wants to eliminate white supremacy not have them win wars.
Right, that's the thing. We are waaaaay too divided in this country even to win a war even where we are actually invaded (which, after all, is what is going on constantly at the Mexican border). The Left half of the country would certainly side with the enemy, so then we'd have to fight the enemy and our own Left ----------- can't be done.
No country in the world would be stupid enough to invade the US with the idea of taking and holding our giant landmass and highly armed, violent population.

Russia. China, Iran and there allies begin military operations and start attacking other nations at what point would you support American intervention?
Russia and China are not allies.
Not now . But that could change.
I doubt it. When the Chinese hold a grudge, it's forever.
Another look at what might happen is China grabbing Russian territory. The reason for me to say this is all the tension going on globally .Its either just'' saber rattling '' or a serious military conflict about to happen.

Russia. China, Iran and there allies begin military operations and start attacking other nations at what point would you support American intervention?
Russia and China are not allies.
Not now . But that could change.
I doubt it. When the Chinese hold a grudge, it's forever.
Another look at what might happen is China grabbing Russian territory. The reason for me to say this is all the tension going on globally .Its either just'' saber rattling '' or a serious military conflict about to happen.
I could see the urge to do that, but China has to know that Russia would respond. They are all about stealing territory, not letting it go.

Forum List

Back