Where did tucker Carlson come from?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
This man is shredding the Democrat narrative a part with such ease. It’s absolutely incredible I remember him being on CNN wearing a bowtie but nothing ever stood out..

What he’s done the past two weeks is incredible and if some of these black kids would sit down and watch these monologues they might not vote for Trump but they absolutely would never vote for a Democrat again.

He's been around for a long time. I don't watch TV anymore, but I have heard that he says the right things a lot of the time. Which is kinda weird, because if I'm not mistaken, he used to be a neocon, back in his bow tie days. I could be wrong about that though, it's been so long.

• Banned
He's been around for a long time. I don't watch TV anymore, but I have heard that he says the right things a lot of the time. Which is kinda weird, because if I'm not mistaken, he used to be a neocon, back in his bow tie days. I could be wrong about that though, it's been so long.
Google his monologues they’re absolutely surgical dissecting what’s going on today

This man is shredding the Democrat narrative a part with such ease. It’s absolutely incredible I remember him being on CNN wearing a bowtie but nothing ever stood out..

What he’s done the past two weeks is incredible and if some of these black kids would sit down and watch these monologues they might not vote for Trump but they absolutely would never vote for a Democrat again.
The man IS incredible. He's my favorite on Fox.

He was hanging around our circles for a while. I dont know if you remember but he showed up at lot of our planned events. Last thing I recall him participating in was the Rally for the Republic convention.

And I believe the MOST amazing thing about him is he was born and raised in San Francisco, California. He SOMEHOW turned out alright. One would think this was because he had a great upbringing, in a warm and wonderful household. Definite kudos to his parents if that's the case.

He was hanging around our circles for a while. I dont know if you remember but he showed up at lot of our planned events. Last thing I recall him participating in was the Rally for the Republic convention.
USMB had planned events?

He's just another right wing outrage merchant. He knows how to play your emotions like a harp and when it's said and done he has not told you a thing.

He's told me plenty. I don't always agree with this positions, but I've found him to be the most transparent and sensible political commentator on television. If you actually took the time to listen to him you'd know he hits both sides over their fuck ups.

He's just another right wing outrage merchant. He knows how to play your emotions like a harp and when it's said and done he has not told you a thing.

He's told me plenty. I don't always agree with this positions, but I've found him to be the most transparent and sensible political commentator on television. If you actually took the time to listen to him you'd know he hits both sides over their fuck ups.
Were he actually even-handed he would not be where he is and someone else would be doing his propaganda show.

Were he actually even-handed he would not be where he is and someone else would be doing his propaganda show.
Huh

Forum List

Back