Where did the idea come from that conservatives were "Russian trolls"?

So you don't really have any factual evidence that "Many Republicans are either deliberate Russian traitor tolls or willing dupes, lackeys, and running dogs for Putin. The love being on the Russian leash."

I see.
You are with
So you don't really have any factual evidence that "Many Republicans are either deliberate Russian traitor tolls or willing dupes, lackeys, and running dogs for Putin. The love being on the Russian leash."

I see.
Sure, I do. and so do you. Scratch a lot, but it won't help.

Why wouldn't they be?

Ops I mean why would they......

Double Don has one priority. Donald. Not the country. Not the people of the country.

Where did the idea come from that conservatives were "Russian trolls"?​

DEMOCRATS

DropMic.jpg

It’s an organ of the Russian government, i.e. propaganda!

Of course it is and being the grown man that I am, I'm more than educated and informed enough in order to determine when someone's pissing down my leg and telling me it's rain. I'm far more exposed to the propaganda the left-wing media is force-feeding everyone in this country, and I give them as little credibility as I do RT or Xinhua.

Of course it is and being the grown man that I am, I'm more than educated and informed enough in order to determine when someone's pissing down my leg and telling me it's rain. I'm far more exposed to the propaganda the left-wing media is force-feeding everyone in this country, and I give them as little credibility as I do RT or Xinhua.
Sounds like you were given by RT a lot of credit, Ivan.

Where did I call you a communist? Oh that's right, I didnt you dumb piece of shit. Now a traitor, that you definitely are if you still support trump and/or spread lies about the election being rigged.
You accused me of spreading Russian disinformation, Russians are communist. My Father helped fight Communism during the Cold War era, My Grandfather fought the Nazi's, were we to meet you would swallow your teeth. You are what is called a useful idiot.

You accused me of spreading Russian disinformation, Russians are communist. My Father helped fight Communism during the Cold War era, My Grandfather fought the Nazi's, were we to meet you would swallow your teeth. You are what is called a useful idiot.
Then you should know better than to post propaganda. Right or left, it’s easy to spot.

Russians are not communists. Open a book, traitor. And you do spread disinformation. Because you hate America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back