Where Can I Go to Avoid Leftist Social Lectures

Dont get triggered bro. If you were smart you would figure out how to tailor your default webpage but youre a fucking idiot.

I'm not axing for the OPINION of any LEFTISTS here -- especially an African's.

I DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT A BROWSER THAT PUSHES A SOCIAL JUSTICE AGENDA

I'm looking for a browser alternative THAT DOES THE JOB OF A BROWSER without pushing an agenda.

Hey now...

That's not fair. Asslips might be a complete and utter imbecile, a wad of genetic garbage, a biological weapon, an oxygen thief, a parasite and an abortion that should have happened...

He is not an African though.

It's just too bad the fuckin Portuguese merchants brought that strain of shit here.

Of course I'm an African 83% of my DNA is from the motherland.
and 100% of your victimhood faggatry is from the democratic party .

Right now, I use Firefox mostly because all my important passwords are stored there and I like the adons. But I'm getting tired of their endless leftist social lectures every damn time I open a new tab.

I also get this BLM nonsense when I open YouTube, Tiktok or Pinterest.

Right now though, Im looking for a browser alternative that isn't in your face with their Social Justice nonsense. Anybody got a good alternative? Chrome (Google) is just as bad

firefox-lecture.jpg
Create a password protected note on your phone.

Right now, I use Firefox mostly because all my important passwords are stored there and I like the adons. But I'm getting tired of their endless leftist social lectures every damn time I open a new tab.

Right now though, Im looking for a browser alternative that isn't in your face with their Social Justice nonsense. Anybody got a good alternative? Chrome (Google) is just as bad

firefox-lecture.jpg
Create a password protected note on your phone.
There's no browser on earth that is safe from it's corporate host.

I think the denseness of the leftists here, whose opinion I didn't seek, is that they are comfortable with the agenda and so cannot even comprehend the question.

I'll try out a few browsers and let you know who i the least political.

Of course I'm an African 83% of my DNA is from the motherland.
Nobody cares

That's funny...

Asslips has NEVER BEEN to Africa, you can see that through his complete ignorance.

Africans HATE American Blacks. I have yet to meet anyone from Africa that speaks of American Blacks in any positive way at all, let alone doesn't openly disdain pieces of shit like asslips. My buddy's wife from Uganda says we should have established a reservation or shipped them out of the country because they were the "trash of Africa" and contribute nothing to the country.

firefox-lecture.jpg
Dissenter browser

firefox-lecture.jpg
I use duckduckgo on my phone.

firefox-lecture.jpg
I use Firefox and when i open a new tab it's a blank page.

You can set your home page to whatever you want and set your tabs to open a blank
THAT'S NOT WHAT I AXED a dozen times already. Pay attention!

I DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT A BROWSER THAT PUSHES A SOCIAL JUSTICE AGENDA

It's fucking free so you're not supporting it
Mozilla Firefox. These royalties refer to the percentage of advertising revenue Mozilla receives whenever someone uses the built-in search engine that the Firefox browser provides. In addition to search royalties, Mozilla earns money from donations and from sponsored new tab tiles, which can be disabled.
Then don't use the Firefox search engine.

I don't

I use Duck Duck Go because it doesn't track you.

And again anything on Firefox can be disabled just like you quoted.

So stop whining already

I have been using Brave and have had no social preaching at all unlike FireFox and it is quicker too

Forum List

Back