Where Can I Go to Avoid Leftist Social Lectures

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Right now, I use Firefox mostly because all my important passwords are stored there and I like the adons. But I'm getting tired of their endless leftist social lectures every damn time I open a new tab.

I also get this BLM nonsense when I open YouTube, Tiktok or Pinterest.

Right now though, Im looking for a browser alternative that isn't in your face with their Social Justice nonsense. Anybody got a good alternative? Chrome (Google) is just as bad

firefox-lecture.jpg

Dont get triggered bro. If you were smart you would figure out how to tailor your default webpage but youre a fucking idiot.

I'm not axing for the OPINION of any LEFTISTS here -- especially an African's.

I DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT A BROWSER THAT PUSHES A SOCIAL JUSTICE AGENDA

I'm looking for a browser alternative THAT DOES THE JOB OF A BROWSER without pushing an agenda.

Right now, I use Firefox mostly because all my important passwords are stored there and I like the adons. But I'm getting tired of their endless leftist social lectures every damn time I open a new tab.

Right now though, Im looking for a browser alternative that isn't in your face with their Social Justice nonsense. Anybody got a good alternative? Chrome (Google) is just as bad

firefox-lecture.jpg
Just get off the internet. Liberals built and maintain almost everything on there. Go sit in the field with an AM radio tuned to talk radio. You'll finally be safe.

Dont get triggered bro. If you were smart you would figure out how to tailor your default webpage but youre a fucking idiot.

I'm looking for a browser alternative THAT DOES THE JOB OF A BROWSER without pushing an agenda.

Hey now...

That's not fair. Asslips might be a complete and utter imbecile, a wad of genetic garbage, a biological weapon, an oxygen thief, a parasite and an abortion that should have happened...

He is not an African though.

It's just too bad the fuckin Portuguese merchants brought that strain of shit here.

Tough shit. Design one yourself. Oh I forgot. Youre a fucking idiot.

firefox-lecture.jpg
1592428868380.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Hey now...

That's not fair. Asslips might be a complete and utter imbecile, a wad of genetic garbage, a biological weapon, an oxygen thief, a parasite and an abortion that should have happened...

It's just too bad the fuckin Portuguese merchants brought that strain of shit here.

Lol one of the most blatantly racist comments I've ever read

You can't get away from the scum.
Not on this board.

I knew they'd have nothing to contribute.

Tards are lucky. They're fully into the cult, and their white masters tell them how to think, so they're ok with being programmed and see nothing wrong with that screenshot I posted.

If they were capable of thinking more than a few millimeters deep they'd understand the irritation if every time they opened their browser they were met with a new lecture to support Zerohedge, Fox News or The Federalist. Actually those aren't even equivalent examples.

Imagine opening your browser and being met with lectures about supporting Aparthied or the KKK. THOSE are the equivalent of BLM crap

Now, does ANYONE use a browser that doesn't push a social justice agenda???

Hey now...

Of course I'm an African 83% of my DNA is from the motherland.

My golf foursome is very safe from idiotic liberal bullshit. All of our nineteenth holes are too. My honey is a safe haven. I must be living the dream.

Hey now...

Nobody cares

You can't get away from the scum.
Not on this board.

I knew they'd have nothing to contribute.

Tards are lucky. They're fully into the cult, and their white masters tell them how to think, so they're ok with being programmed and see nothing wrong with that screenshot I posted.

If they were capable of thinking more than a few millimeters deep they'd understand the irritation if every time they opened their browser they were met with a new lecture to support Zerohedge, Fox News or The Federalist. Actually those aren't even equivalent examples.

Imagine opening your browser and being met with lectures about supporting Aparthied or the KKK. THOSE are the equivalent of BLM crap

Now, does ANYONE use a browser that doesn't push a social justice agenda???
The nerve of this Drumpftard. Cant figure out how to navigate on the internet but he wants to ask liberals how to do it. :laughing0301:

Hey now...

Nobody cares
Pete cares. He is the one that claimed I wasnt an African.

firefox-lecture.jpg
Just get off the internet. Liberals built and maintain almost everything on there. Go sit in the field with an AM radio tuned to talk radio. You'll finally be safe.
Tards insist on joining this conversation while contributing nothing.

I axed a simple question. Maybe if you don't have an answer, you could sit this out. You just look stupid

The nerve of this Drumpftard. Cant figure out how to navigate on the internet but he wants to ask liberals how to do it.
WHAT BROWSER DOESN'T PUSH A SOCIAL JUSTICE AGENDA.

I realize you're a grass/mud hut dweller, but try to keep up

Forum List

Back