Where are the sex crimes in the Israeli / Palestinian conflict?

They prefer boys

We already know that as one of the senior clerics wrote a book on how to go about having sex with babies, children, boys, men and animals in an Islamic manner that does not contravene the strict sharia laws.
Not picking sprouts scrounger?

Why should I and lose all my wages in tax to keep you in cheap wine and burgers. Mind you I do have some lovely sprouts growing in my garden that will be ready for Christmas, along with some new potatoes, green beans, carrots, parsnips and cauliflowers

What wages? you claimed some time ago that you had not worked for 10 year. When a number of you Christonazi goy use the same account you must remember the other persons lies.

What wages? you claimed some time ago that you had not worked for 10 year. When a number of you Christonazi goy use the same account you must remember the other persons lies.

You asked if I was picking sprouts which is a Job that you get paid for, so I replied that I would pay all my wages in tax if I did. Do you have a problem understanding English being a scrounging immigrant pretending to be Jewish.

And it is 11 years since I retired from work, and I still pay tax to keep scrounging workshy immigrants like in luxury

Forum List

Back