Where are the Republicans?

I'm sorry but this "we can't split up families" talking point is emotional nonsense. We split up families all the time to enforce the law.
Can anyone honestly say that if we catch a serial killer we can't send him to prison because it will take him away from his kids? Does anyone think that is acceptable?
We arrest people and throw them in jail over parking violations. I don't see you people complaining about their families being split up by the government.
Is sincerity really so hard practice?

Again...it's not the separation. That is going to happen. It's preventing kids from seeing their parents. One mother didn't see her child for 8 months. Serial killers usually aren't held without visitors for 8 months.

Can you appreciate the difference?

Serial killer gets visits
Illegal immigrant gets no visit for several months.

I support having these children pick their parents out of a line up. In most cases they met recently.

I'm sorry but this "we can't split up families" talking point is emotional nonsense. We split up families all the time to enforce the law.
Can anyone honestly say that if we catch a serial killer we can't send him to prison because it will take him away from his kids? Does anyone think that is acceptable?
We arrest people and throw them in jail over parking violations. I don't see you people complaining about their families being split up by the government.

Again...it's not the separation. That is going to happen. It's preventing kids from seeing their parents. One mother didn't see her child for 8 months. Serial killers usually aren't held without visitors for 8 months.

Yes, well breaking the law and going to jail does mean you have certain rights and privileges taken away.

Yes, well breaking the law and going to jail does mean you have certain rights and privileges taken away.

Some people more than others it seems.

This plan Trump devised to take children away from those coming here is obviously the worst possible idea. To do this as a deterrent.

Where are the Republican Senators, Representatives?

Where are the any Republicans?

Sitting & doing nothing will reverberate in November.

They will let Donald Trump perform one of the worst acts a government has ever done to families & children. Done purposefully to force pain & despair onto infants & toddlers in order to enforce a policy.

Shame on easch & every one of the,. Shame on each & every one of the posters that agree with this disaster.

You will all rot in Hell in this afront against God, nature & the United States of America.

Fuck you people, Fuck those Republicans, Fuck Jeffv Sessions, fuck Donald Trump for lowering this country to the level of countries we used to rail against their human rights.

Nutso left wing nuts having a bad day. Thanks for the laughs.

This plan Trump devised to take children away from those coming here is obviously the worst possible idea. To do this as a deterrent.

They will let Donald Trump perform one of the worst acts a government has ever done to families & children. Done purposefully to force pain & despair onto infants & toddlers in order to enforce a policy.

Shame on easch & every one of the,. Shame on each & every one of the posters that agree with this disaster.

You will all rot in Hell in this afront against God, nature & the United States of America.

Fuck you people, Fuck those Republicans, Fuck Jeffv Sessions, fuck Donald Trump for lowering this country to the level of countries we used to rail against their human rights.
Didn't seem to be an issue when this was happening under the Obama administration the difference now is we have someone in office that had the audacity to "steal" Hillary's turn in the White House. If she had won I'm sure you retards would have continued your self-induced ignorance

Last edited:

Yes. I can. Which is why I think it's completely dishonest to use the talking points currently in use.

But saying "the government is now allowing parents to see children often enough because they are incarcerated for violating the law due to an Obama policy" doesn't have the same emotional impact as screaming "Trumps ripping these poor families apart and locking the kids in cages'"

But does going with the dishonest one help anyone?

Yes. I can. Which is why I think it's completely dishonest to use the talking points currently in use.

But saying "the government is now allowing parents to see children often enough because they are incarcerated for violating the law due to an Obama policy" doesn't have the same emotional impact as screaming "Trumps ripping these poor families apart and locking the kids in cages'"

What talking points?

The Attorney General said the following:

“If you are smuggling a child, then we will prosecute you and that child will be separated from you as required by law."

Thats not a talking point...that is what the creep said.

Even casual observers of our government knows that the government can enforce/ignore laws at it's leisure. For example, we do so with pot laws--the federal law prohibits it's sale and possession yet states allow it to be sold and smoked and taxed for that matter. So there is no "requirement" to be this callous. It's a choice. Certainly, it can't be done in every case and nobody expects that. So yes, Trump is ripping the families apart and locking the kids in cages. If this happened under Obama as well; okay...why does that excuse the current administration?

What talking points?

“If you are smuggling a child, then we will prosecute you and that child will be separated from you as required by law."

Even casual observers of our government knows that the government can enforce/ignore laws at it's leisure. For example, we do so with pot laws--the federal law prohibits it's sale and possession yet states allow it to be sold and smoked and taxed for that matter. So there is no "requirement" to be this callous. It's a choice. Certainly, it can't be done in every case and nobody expects that. So yes, Trump is ripping the families apart and locking the kids in cages. If this happened under Obama as well; okay...why does that excuse the current administration?

Because it excused the last? In fact, I never heard about it until recently. I never knew what DumBama did with the kids because the left-wing MSM NEVER REPORTED IT!

Shame on you for starting a thread that's a lie.

Did the Trump administration separate children from their parents at the border, then lose track of the children?

No. The 1,475 children arrived at the U.S. border alone, without their parents. Most of the children came from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala, fleeing violence and turmoil in their home countries.

The children are considered unaccompanied minors. Under U.S. law, they cannot be deported right away. They are placed with sponsors, who are typically close relatives such as parents, siblings or aunts and uncles that live in the USA. About 10% of the time, the minors are placed with people who aren't related to them.

Placing these children with sponsors is a policy that dates back to the Obama administration.

The government doesn't know where the children are?

That is correct, but Steven Wagner, acting assistant secretary at the Department of Health and Human Services, said the children are not "lost."

"Out of an abundance of caution," he said, the agency tried to check in on thousands of children by calling their sponsors. In 1,475 cases, nobody picked up the phone.

He said many sponsors did not answer the phone because they were undocumented immigrants themselves and did not want to talk with federal agents. Wagner said that does not mean the children are missing or in danger.

The other reason: The Trump administration is cracking down on asylum seekers

People who present themselves at U.S. borders are allowed to claim asylum. The administration is taking a stronger stance on this, as part of President Trump's attempts to limit immigration to the USA.

Sessions has railed against the asylum system. He said the system is abused by immigrants and "dirty immigration lawyers."

In many cases, the government denies asylum claims and treats those cases as criminal. This leads to more children being separated from their families.

Immigrant children: Here's what's happening with kids at the border, policywise

What talking points?

What would do you propose be done ? Note that whatever is done with illegal alien families, must also be done with all criminal families.

Did ya miss the statement from Trump this morning that "he hates it"??? Of course you don't. You were watching Morning Joe play footsie with Mika while she mugged pain for the cameras.

It started as a court decision that children had to be OUT of detention in less than 30 days. And the Obama administration wrote an order to comply. It's not a "trump thing".. He doesn't like it either.

But in reality, you'd need a Trump Resort and Golf course to HOLD them all "as families". Even if you didn't KNOW if they were REALLY family because they're showing up with NO documentation or paperwork. That's not MY FAULT. But to a bleeding heart, just hiking your ass over the border with no ID, no passport, no birth records, no photo ID, no real forwarding address isn't a problem..

I saw him say "He hates It" so why didn't he take one stroke of the pen and end it if he hated it so much?

I'm right here and I have no problem with it.

Oddly enough when I went to jail they didn't let me bring my kids either!

Essentially, this guy could be the spokesman for the GOP party under Trump. Read/listen to the words…doesn’t that sound like the Republican feelings toward anyone who isn’t white, protestant and wealthy?

Essentially, this guy could be the spokesman for the GOP party under Trump. Read/listen to the words…doesn’t that sound like the Republican feelings toward anyone who isn’t white, protestant and wealthy?

The 3+ GDP growth the US has had since Trump took over, wasn't just for "white, protestant and wealthy".

The 3.8% unemployment Trump has attained, isn't just for " white, protestant and wealthy".

The safety from nuclear attack that Trump has achieved, isn't just for " white, protestant and wealthy".

The US jobs that Trump has saved (by ending catch & release") isn't just for " white, protestant and wealthy".

What talking points?

“Ripping”...”tearing”.....hahaha....this is some comical shit...I love the choice of words you bleeding heart Loons love to use...haha...you make yourselves look like such wackos.

Even casual observers of our government knows that the government can enforce/ignore laws at it's leisure. For example, we do so with pot laws--the federal law prohibits it's sale and possession yet states allow it to be sold and smoked and taxed for that matter. So there is no "requirement" to be this callous. It's a choice.”

Certain laws are enforced when good Americans decide they want them to be. Good Americans are fed the fuck up with illegal wetbacks. We’ve decided we’re done paying wetbacks to come fuck up our country and communities. We’ve demanded change. America’s best sent Donny T to D.C. to run the cockroaches out BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. He’s working for America’s best and we’re making the rules. Fuck the filthy, lowlife, unAmerican pieces of shits.....YOU'RE DONE and so are all your illegal cockroach friends.

FakeDave....stop being a lowlife, nutless pussy...learn to appreciate law and order. This is what shit feels like behind a real leader.

What talking points?

Are you seriously suggesting we should allow child smuggling???

Did ya miss the statement from Trump this morning that "he hates it"??? Of course you don't. You were watching Morning Joe play footsie with Mika while she mugged pain for the cameras.

It started as a court decision that children had to be OUT of detention in less than 30 days. And the Obama administration wrote an order to comply. It's not a "trump thing".. He doesn't like it either.

But in reality, you'd need a Trump Resort and Golf course to HOLD them all "as families". Even if you didn't KNOW if they were REALLY family because they're showing up with NO documentation or paperwork. That's not MY FAULT. But to a bleeding heart, just hiking your ass over the border with no ID, no passport, no birth records, no photo ID, no real forwarding address isn't a problem..

I saw him say "He hates It" so why didn't he take one stroke of the pen and end it if he hated it so much?

Probably because the president hasn’t limited options for unilateral action

Forum List

Back