Where are American Feminists During the Biggest Women's Rights Protests Ever in the Muslim World?

Where are American Feminists During the Biggest Women's Rights Protests Ever in the Muslim World?

The Muslim world has never seen anything like the massive protests in Iran following the death of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old woman who authorities pulled off the streets of Tehran and placed under arrest because too much of her hair was showing under her headscarf. Amini died while in the custody of the Morality Police, and that spark has generated a firestorm of protests.

Iran protests: Death toll continues to climb, as reporter who first highlighted Amini's death is arrested

Iranian security forces over the weekend arrested the journalist who first reported on Mahsa Amini’s death as protests in the country continue for almost two weeks.
"This regime has failed to put down the protests, which have now spread to every province of the country," Saeed Ghasseminejad, senior Iran and financial economics adviser at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, told Fox News Digital. "The protests that started in Tehran in front of the hospital where Mahsa Zhina Amini’s soul left her body after being beaten by the guidance patrol, also known as morality police, spread to Kurdistan, where she came from, and from there to all corners of the country."
"The protest that started over the murder of Mahsa by the Morality police, whose job is to impose sharia laws on Iranians, especially Iranian women, quickly went beyond the issue of hijab and united people in a struggle to overthrow the Islamist regime in Iran," Ghasseminejad, who was born and raised in Iran, added.

TheReaper says: Well you see, Muslim women are real women, not woke baby-killing homo-supporting losers like American liberal women are. Hence, no support. They do the same thing in America too. If a Republican woman runs against a Democrat man, all the "NOW" sort of groups will support the man, which really pulls the covers on their real agenda.

Ride on!!!

The Muslim world has never seen anything like the massive protests in Iran following the death of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old woman who authorities pulled off the streets of Tehran and placed under arrest because too much of her hair was showing under her headscarf. Amini died while in the custody of the Morality Police, and that spark has generated a firestorm of protests.

Iran protests: Death toll continues to climb, as reporter who first highlighted Amini's death is arrested

Iranian security forces over the weekend arrested the journalist who first reported on Mahsa Amini’s death as protests in the country continue for almost two weeks.
"This regime has failed to put down the protests, which have now spread to every province of the country," Saeed Ghasseminejad, senior Iran and financial economics adviser at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, told Fox News Digital. "The protests that started in Tehran in front of the hospital where Mahsa Zhina Amini’s soul left her body after being beaten by the guidance patrol, also known as morality police, spread to Kurdistan, where she came from, and from there to all corners of the country."
"The protest that started over the murder of Mahsa by the Morality police, whose job is to impose sharia laws on Iranians, especially Iranian women, quickly went beyond the issue of hijab and united people in a struggle to overthrow the Islamist regime in Iran," Ghasseminejad, who was born and raised in Iran, added.

TheReaper says: Well you see, Muslim women are real women, not woke baby-killing homo-supporting losers like American liberal women are. Hence, no support. They do the same thing in America too. If a Republican woman runs against a Democrat man, all the "NOW" sort of groups will support the man, which really pulls the covers on their real agenda.
Supporting. There are many organizations we belong to that are trying to help out.

Biden is more concerned with working out a new deal with Iran than worry about stuff like this.

You're a real idiot. When you can get pregnant let me know about your bond with an unwanted pregnancy. It's very selfish for you to demand a woman carry an unwanted pregnancy to term. Women are not hostage to your inadequacies. Her mistake would be getting pregnant by a jerk like you.
Apparently? You are not following the conversation. I never said anything about an "unwanted pregnancy." I had posted about a previously wanted pregnancy, that would have fallen under a state law for manslaughter of an unborn child, where the women then, in a fit, or in a break-up, changes her mind, and uses pregnancy termination as a form of murder.

The fact that you are using personal attacks? To get personal with me? You understand damn well what I am talking about, you are a selfish person who either works for the agenda of big pharma, or loves the idea of destroying families and children.

And if you believe that having children with a man that takes responsibility for his kids, spends time with them and takes care for them, and raises them properly is a jerk? You are the type of women that is the problem, you would probably brainwash them into switching their gender by the time they are two.

I am astounded that you hate children, families, humanity and the creator with so much venom. Clearly you are fake "Muslim," for you shit on Allah. :rolleyes:

I clearly indicated, if the child was intended to be born, like AFTER the first term, and you flew off the handle. Even in Muslim nations, that wouldn't be allowed. You are clearly a demon and an apostate. I can't have a rational, moderate conversation with you. There is no middle ground with you. You are an extremist, clearly.

1664487562451.png

You obviously don't think children should have the right to life, men have feelings or inner lives, and that the whole world, only exists to cater to the needs of women.

You don't realize, that we are an integrated community, we need each other, and we have certain responsibilities to each other.

You are promoting death, destruction, atomization of society and familial bonds, nihilism, hopelessness, selfishness and choas. You are the reason children and teens commit suicide, because they realized their mother's care more about themselves than their families.

nice.

You are the poison in all human relations.
You said that so well. I've knowm so many leftist mothers just like that and the children they raised are ghouls!

Yep. I was told by one on this board that fighting atrocities against women in the Muslim world was “ too hard”. So don’t count on seeing it any time soon.
So Muslim women are not actually women, according to the gang of thugs who cannot define what a woman is.

Watching it on zoom as so many lazy ass pretenders have resorted to since Covid.

Please, elucidate for the forum, what you think a "real man," is.

:71:

Jesus said it best, and I am paraphrasing: A man truly loves his life as Christ loved the Church, and would gladly lay down his life for her as Christ did for the Church.

By the way, that is the part that comes after telling women to "obey" their husbands.

I heard a "feminist" turned Christian woman once say, if se met a man like that then she would gladly obey him.

Its nice when we all fit into our God-given rolls correctly.

Forum List

Back